Look, Molly, you don't belong here.
茉莉 你不属于这里
Haven't you suffered long enough?
你受的罪难道还不够多吗
It's time.
时候到了
It's time to go.
你该走了
I guess she wasn't so bad for a ghost.
她这个鬼还不坏啊
You think she's really going to a better place?
你真觉得她去了更好的地方吗
I hope so.
希望是的
Well, I guess we'll never know.
我们永远不得而知了
Not until we take the plunge ourselves, huh?
除非我们自己去那里
Doesn't really matter, Dean.
那不重要 迪恩
Hope is kind of the whole point.
就是要抱有希望
All right, Haley Joel.
好吧 灵异第六感
Let's hit the road.
我们上路吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表