Sweetie.
亲爱的
We'll take it.
我们要了
Okay.
好吧
I'll flip you for the sofa.
我们丢硬币决定谁睡沙发
Does your mother even know you're here?
你妈妈知道你在这里吗
Told her I was going to Vegas.
跟她说我去了维加斯
You think she's gonna buy that?
你觉得她会信吗
I'm not an idiot.
我又不傻
I got Ash to lay a credit-card trail all the way to the casinos.
我让阿瑟造假信♥用♥卡♥记录一路到赌场
You know, you shouldn't lie to your mom.
你不该对你妈撒谎
You shouldn't be here either.
而且你也不该来
Well, I am,
反正我来了
so untwist your boxers and deal with it.
你就别闹别扭 认了吧
Where'd you get all that money from, anyways?
你哪来的那么多钱啊
Working at the Roadhouse.
在路旁酒吧工作挣的
Hunters don't tip that well.
猎人才不会给那么多小费
Well, they aren't that good at poker either.
他们的牌技也不行
Yeah.
喂
Is she with you?
她在你那儿吗
Ellen.
艾伦
She left a note she's in Vegas.
她留条说她去维加斯了
I don't believe it for a second.
我才不信
Don't you tell her. I'm telling her.
你不许告诉她 我这就告诉她
You're not even supposed to be here. Dean?
你根本不该来 迪恩
I haven't seen her.
我没见到她
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
嗯 我确定
Well, please, if she shows up,
拜托 如果她去了
you'll drag her butt right back here, won't you?
你要把她拽回来 好吗
Absolutely.
当然
Okay. Thanks, honey.
好 谢谢 亲爱的
This place was built in 1924.
这地方建于1924年
It was originally a warehouse
原本是间仓库
converted into apartments a few months ago.
几个月前改建成了公♥寓♥
Yeah, what was here before 1924?
那1924年之前这里是什么
Nothing. Empty field.
什么都没有 空地
So most likely scenario,
那最可能的情况
someone died bloody in the building...
是有人血腥地死在了楼里
now he's back and raising hell.
现在就回来找事
Already checked.
已经查过了
In the past 82 years, zero violent deaths.
这82年来 没有暴♥力♥死亡事件
Unless you count a janitor who slipped on a wet floor.
除非算上清洁工因地板湿滑倒
Would you sit down, please?
你能坐下吗
So have you checked police reports, county death records?
你查过警方报告 郡死亡记录吗
Obituaries, mortuary reports and seven other sources.
还有讣告 停尸间报告 和另外七个消息源
I know what I'm doing.
我心里有数
Think the jury's still out on that one.
这事还没有定论呢
Could you put the knife down?
你能把刀放下吗
Okay, so, uh,
好吧
it's something else, then.
那就是别的了
Maybe some kinda cursed object that brought a spirit with it.
或许是受诅咒物件 上面附了鬼魂
We gotta scan the whole building,
我们得扫描整栋大楼
everywhere we can get to, right?
每一个能扫到的地方 是吧
Right. So
是 那么
you and me will take the top two floors.
我们来扫描最上两层
We'd move faster if we split up.
我们分头行动会更快
Well, this isn't negotiable.
这没得商量
So you gonna buy me dinner?
你要请我吃晚饭吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
It's just that if you're gonna ride me this close,
你非要盯我这么紧的话
it's only decent you buy me dinner.
那至少也该请我吃饭
That's hilarious.
真好笑
You know, it's bad enough I lied to your mom,
我对你妈妈撒了谎 这就够糟了
but if you think I'm letting you out of my sight...
如果你以为我会允许你离开我的视线
I don't know if you've noticed,
我不知道你发现没
but you're kinda the spirit's type.
但你符合那鬼魂的审美
Exactly.
就是啊
You wanna be bait?
你想做诱饵吗
Quickest way to draw it out and you know it.
那是引它出来最快的方式 你也知道
What?
怎么了
I'm so regretting this.
我真后悔死了
You know, I've had it up to here with your crap.
我受够了你的那套
Excuse me?
什么
Your chauvinist crap.
你的沙文主义做派
You think women can't do the job.
你觉得女人做不了这份工作
Sweetheart, this ain't Gender Studies.
亲爱的 这不是性别研究
Women can do the job fine.
女人当然能做这份工作
Amateurs can't. You got no experience.
但门外汉不能 你根本没经验
What you do have is a bunch of half-baked romantic notions
你只是被一些酒吧常客灌输了一堆
that some barflies put in your head.
半真半假的浪漫想法
And now you sound like my mother.
你这口气跟我妈一样
And that's a bad thing?
那是坏事吗
Because let me tell you What?
我告诉你... 怎么了
Forget it.
算了
No, you started this.
不 是你先开头的
Jo, you got options.
乔 你有选择
No one in their right mind chooses this life.
没有脑筋正常的人会选这份生活
My dad started me in this when I was so young
我爸爸带我入行时我还太小
I wish I could do something else.
我也希望我能去做别的
You love the job.
你喜欢这份工作
Yeah, but I'm a little twisted.
是 但我有点不正常
You don't think I'm a little twisted too?
你不觉得我也有点不正常吗
Jo, you got a mother that worries about you,
乔 你有个担心你的妈妈
who wants something more for you. Those are good things.
她希望你有更美好的前途 那都是好事
You don't throw things like that away.
你不该轻易丢弃那些
Might be hard to find later.
回头可能就难找了
What?
怎么了
I'm not sure.
我不确定
You smell that?
你闻到了吗
What is that, a gas leak?
是什么 煤气泄漏吗
No, something else.
不 是别的
I know it.
我闻过
Just can't put my finger on it.
但我说不上来
Mazel tov. You just found your first spirit.
恭喜 你第一次找到鬼了
It's inside the vent.
在通风管道里
Here.
拿着
There's something in there. Here.
那里面有什么东西 给
Somebody's keeping souvenirs.
某人还留纪念品啊
This building, I swear to God.
这栋楼啊 真是的
I'm so out of here.
我要出去了
Morning, princess.
早啊 公主
Where's Sam?
萨姆呢
Went to get coffee.
去买♥♥咖啡了
My back.
我的背啊
How'd you sleep on that big, soft bed?
你在大软床上睡得如何
I didn't.
我没睡
Just been going over everything.
一直在反复看资料
Here.
给
What's this for?
这是干吗
It'll work a hell of lot better
肯定比你
than that little pig-sticker you're twirling around.
把玩的那把小刀好用
William Anthony Harvelle.
威廉·安东尼·哈维尔
Sorry. My mistake.
抱歉 我的错
What do you--?
你...
What do you remember about your dad?
你记得你♥爸♥爸什么事
I mean, what's the first thing that pops into your head?
说起他 你第一个想到的是什么
Come on, tell me.
告诉我吧
I was 6 or 7...
我当时六七岁
and, uh,
嗯
he took me shooting for the first time.
他第一次带我去练射击
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表