woman, or whatever she was, at the bar--
酒吧的那女人 或者不管她是什么
She said I could have anything I wanted.
她说我想要什么都能给我
I thought she was nuts at first, but--
我起初以为她是疯子 但是
I don't know, I was...
我不知道 我...
I was desperate.
我当时已走投无路了
Desperate?
走投无路
Julie was dying.
朱莉当时要死了
You did it to save her?
你是为了救她
She had cancer. They stopped treatment,
她得了癌症 他们已停止了治疗
they were moving her into hospice.
还要把她转去临终关怀病房♥
They kept saying:
他们一直说
"A matter of days."
"只剩几天了"
So, yeah, I made the deal.
所以 是的 我做了交易
And I'd do it again.
我毫不后悔
I'd have died for her on the spot.
我愿为她去死
Did you ever think about her in all this?
你考虑过她吗
I did this for her.
我就是为了她
You sure about that?
你确定吗
I think you did it for yourself.
我觉得你是为了自己
So you wouldn't have to live without her.
为了你不用过没有她的日子
But guess what, she's gonna have to live without you now.
但知道吗 她现在要过没有你的日子了
And what if she knew how much it cost?
如果她知道了代价有多高呢
What if she knew it cost your soul?
如果她知道代价是你的灵魂呢
How do you think she'd feel?
你觉得她会是什么感觉
Okay. That's enough. Evan.
好了 够了 埃文
Sit tight. All right?
别紧张 好吗
We're gonna figure this out.
我们会想办法的
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
嗯 我怎么会有事呢
I got an idea.
我有点子了
You throw George's hoodoo at that hellhound.
你拿乔治的巫尘对付地狱之犬
Keep it away from Evan as long as you can.
尽量让它远离埃文
I'm gonna go to the crossroads, and summon the demon.
我去十字路口 召唤那恶魔
Summon--
什么
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
Maybe a little.
或许有点吧
But I can trap it.
但我能困住它
I can exorcise it...
对它驱魔
and I can buy us time to figure out something more permanent.
然后争取时间 想个更永久性的办法
Yeah. But how much time?
但能争取到多长时间呢
I don't know. A while.
我不知道 能争取一阵吧
It's not easy for those suckers
那些混♥蛋♥
to claw their way back from hell and into the sunshine.
想从地狱再爬回人间来可不容易
No.
不
No way. Not allowed to say no, Sammy.
不行 你不能说不 萨姆
Not unless you got a better idea.
除非你有更好的点子
Dean, you can forget it, all right?
迪恩 别想了 好吗
I'm not letting you summon that demon. Why not?
我不能允许你召唤那个恶魔 为什么
Because I don't like where your head is at right now.
因为我不喜欢你现在的精神状态
That's why not. What are you talking about?
这是就是为什么 你说什么呢
You know, you've been on edge ever since
自我们发现那个十字路口
we found that crossroads, Dean.
你就一直很焦躁 迪恩
And I think I know why.
我觉得我知道是为什么
We don't have time for this. Dad.
我们没时间争了 爸爸
You think maybe dad made one of these deals, huh?
你觉得爸爸可能也做了这样的交易
Hell, I've been thinking it.
我也一直在想
I'm sure you've been thinking it too.
你肯定也一直在想
It fits, doesn't it?
对得上 是吧
I'm alive, dad's dead.
我活着 爸爸死了
Yellow-eyed demon was involved.
跟黄眼恶魔有关
What if he did?
如果他真那么做了呢
What if he struck a deal?
如果他真做交易了呢
My life for his soul?
我的命拿他的灵魂来换
I think I hear it. It's outside.
我觉得我听到它了 就在外面
Just keep him alive, okay?
你尽量保住他的命 好吗
Dean Go.
迪恩 去
So, what brings a guy like you to a place like this?
你这样的人怎么会来这样的地方
You called me?
你召唤我了
I'm just glad it worked.
我很高兴成功了
First time?
第一次吗
You could say that.
可以这么说
Come on, now,
得了
don't sell yourself short.
别太过自谦嘛
I know all about you, Dean Winchester.
我很了解你 迪恩·温彻斯特
So you know who I am?
那么说你知道我是谁
I get the newsletter.
我听到了消息
Well, don't keep me in suspense.
那别吊我胃口了
What have you heard?
你听说什么了
Well, I heard you were handsome but...
我听说你很帅气
you're just edible.
但你简直秀色可餐
What can I do for you, Dean?
我能为你做什么 迪恩
Maybe we should do this in my car.
或许我们该去我车上谈
Nice and private.
那里舒适私密
Sounds good to me.
我觉得挺好
What is that stuff?
那是什么东西
Goofer dust.
巫尘
You serious?
真的假的
Yeah. Afraid so.
恐怕是真的
Look, believe me, don't believe me. Whatever you want.
信不信我由你
Just whatever you do,
但不管怎样
stay inside this circle, all right?
要一直待在圈内
So I was hoping we could strike a deal.
我想跟你做个交易
That's what I do.
那就是我的工作
I want Evan Hudson released from his contract.
我想让埃文·哈德森摆脱他的合同
So sorry, darling.
真抱歉 亲爱的
That's not negotiable.
那没得商量
I'll make it worth your while.
我不会让你吃亏的
Really?
是吗
What are you offering? Me.
你要给我什么 我
Well, well, well.
哎呦呦
You'd sacrifice your life for someone else's?
你愿为他人牺牲自己的性命吗
Like father, like son.
真是有其父必有其子
That's the last of it.
都用光了
You did know about your dad's deal, right?
你知道你♥爸♥爸做的交易吧
His life for yours?
拿他的命换你的
Now, I didn't make the deal myself, but,
那不是我亲自做的交易 但是
boy, I wish I had.
天啊 真希望是我
After you.
女士优先
Such a gentleman.
真绅士
A devil's trap?
恶魔陷阱
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What? You hear that?
怎么了 你听到了吗
No. Where?
没有 在哪
Right outside the door.
就在门外
Just don't move, all right?
别动 好吗
Stay where you are.
待在原地
You stupid, stupid--
你个蠢...
I should've rip you limb from limb.
我该把你大卸八块
Take your best shot.
放马过来吧
No.
不
I don't think so.
还是不了
I'm not gonna put you out of your misery.
我才不会结束你的痛苦
Yeah? Why not?
是吗 为什么
Because your misery's the whole point.
因为要的就是你痛苦
It's too much fun to watch.
看你痛苦太有趣了
Knowing how your daddy died for you.
心知你♥爸♥爸为你而死
How he sold his soul.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂
I mean, that's gotta hurt.
那肯定很痛苦
He's all you ever think about.
你满脑子里都是他
You wake up and your first thought is,
你醒来 第一个念头就是
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表