Check the freezer.
看看冷冻室
Maybe there's some human hearts
或许冰淇淋后面
behind the Häagen-Dazs or something.
有人类心脏
Sam, come here.
萨姆 过来
Check it out.
看啊
Is somebody there?
有人吗
I'll call 911.
我报♥警♥
I'd say Kurt's looking more and more like our Cujo.
科特越看越像我们要找的魔犬了
Dean, if he's out here, we better check on Madison.
迪恩 如果他跑了 我们该去看看麦迪森
What's going on?
怎么回事
Police business, Glen.
警方事务 格伦
What is it?
怎么了
Well, maybe we should talk privately?
我们能不能私下说
Has Kurt been here?
科特来过吗
Not exactly.
不算来过
What exactly does "not exactly" mean? Well,
这话什么意思 嗯
he was outside last night.
他昨晚在外面
Just looking.
就盯着看
Just looking at me.
看我
Has he done something?
他做什么事了吗
We're not really sure.
我们不能确定
It's probably nothing. But
可能也没什么 但
we just don't wanna take any chances.
我们不愿冒险
In fact, one of us should probably stay here with you,
事实上 我们该留个人陪你
just in case he stops by.
以防他来
Where does he work?
他在哪工作
He owns a body shop.
他有家汽修店
You mind grabbing that address for us?
你可以给我们写个地址吗
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好
You go, I'll stay.
你去吧 我留下
Forget that. You go after the creepy ex.
想得美 你去找那个变♥态♥前男友
I'm gonna hang here with the hot chick.
我要留下陪辣妹
Dude, why do you always get to hang with the girls?
哥们 凭什么总是你留下陪妹子
Because I'm older.
因为我大
No. Screw that. We settle this the old-fashioned way.
不 去你的 我们用传统办法决定
Dean, always with the scissors.
迪恩 永远出剪刀
Shut up. Shut up. Two out of three.
闭嘴 三局两胜
God!
天啊
Bundle up out there, all right?
速战速决 好吗
Do you wanna sit on the couch?
你要坐在沙发上吗
No. No, no, I'm okay.
不不 不用
It's more comfortable.
那里更舒服
I'm fine.
没事的
You know what? I think I will sit on that couch.
知道吗 我还是坐沙发好了
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You're sitting on her couch like a stiff...
你正端端正正地坐在她沙发上
trying to think of something to say.
拼命想挤出句话说
Did you find Kurt?
你找到科特了吗
He hasn't been at work all week. But because I'm good...
他已经一周没来上班了 但因为我很厉害
and I mean really, really good,
非常厉害
I got a line on where he might be.
我查到他可能去哪了
What's she wearing?
她穿着什么呢
Bye, Dean.
再见 迪恩
Sammy.
萨姆啊
You don't love him.
你不爱他
All you wanna do is get back at me...
你只是想报复我
and take away everything I worked for.
夺走我努力赢得的一切
Has it ever run through your thick brain...
你那蠢脑瓜有没有想过
that not everything is about you?
不是一切都围着你转
I saw that.
我看到了
What?
什么
Saw what?
看到什么了
Okay, this is the deal:
好吧 是这样的
My house, my TV.
我家 我的电视
I never get to watch my show...
我还没来得及看我追的剧
so suck it up.
所以你忍♥忍♥吧
Wait, so Kendall married Ethan's father just to get back at him?
等等 肯达为了报复伊森 而嫁给了他老爸
Yup.
对
And now she's set to inherit all the casinos...
现在她将继承所有本该
that were supposed to go to Ethan.
属于伊森的赌场
What a bitch.
太婊了吧
Admit it, you're hooked.
承认吧 你看上瘾了吧
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不
I-- I wouldn't say I'm hooked.
我可不算上瘾了
You know--
话说
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
It's-- It's a little personal.
比较私人的问题
You've seen my entire underwear collection.
你都看到我所有的内♥裤♥了
Go ahead.
问吧
Okay, um...
好吧
Well, you're...
你...
You're clearly smart.
你显然很聪明
I mean, your house is full of great books, you know...
你家里有一堆好书
and you're independent.
你也很独♥立♥
What were you doing with Kurt?
你为什么要跟科特那种人在一起
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, it's not like he introduced himself, like:
他当初又不是自我介绍说
"I'm possessive and controlling, and I like to punch people.
"我是个占有欲控制欲很强的人 还喜欢揍人
Wanna be my girlfriend?"
想做我女朋友吗"
Yeah, well,
是啊
I guess we all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错吧
Yeah, well, mine's wanted by the police.
我的错在被警方通缉呢
You wanna know why I stayed with him? Really?
你想知道我究竟为什么没早点离开他吗
I was too insecure to leave.
我太没安全感 不敢离开
I find that hard to believe.
我觉得难以置信
I mean, you don't really seem like the type.
你看上去不像那种人
Yeah, well, some stuff happened.
发生了一些事
My life changed. I changed for the better, I think.
我的人生变了 我想我变好了
What happened?
发生了什么
Well, for one thing, I got mugged.
首先 我被抢劫了
And that's supposed to be a good thing?
那是好事吗
I know. It sounds strange.
我知道 听上去很奇怪
And don't get me wrong, it rattled me but...
别误会 那让我吓坏了
then it hit me:
但我意识到
I could keep feeling sorry for myself,
我可以继续自怨自艾
or I could take control of my life.
我也可以把控自己的人生
I chose the latter.
我选择了后者
First thing I did was tell Kurt he had to go.
我做的第一件事就是叫科特滚蛋
Smart move.
明智
Apparently.
看来是的
Everything else just opened up, blossomed.
其他一切就都豁然开朗 柳暗花明
It's all been wonderful, really.
之后一切都好了起来
What?
怎么了
Doesn't everybody think that being a victim of random violence...
难道不是每个人都认为遭受随机暴♥力♥
is the best thing that ever happened to them?
是他们遇到的最好的事吗
Yeah, not so much.
并不是的
You're...
你...
unusual.
很不寻常
Unusual like...
不寻常...
...unusual? No. No. No, no, no.
脑子不好吗 不不
Unusual like...
不寻常...
impressive.
很了不起
You think so?
你真这么认为吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I found him.
我找到他了
Good. Don't take your eyes off him.
很好 你要盯住他
Yeah. My eyes are glued.
嗯 我会盯死的
Look, Sammy, I gotta let you go. I, uh--
萨姆 我得挂了
I don't wanna... I don't wanna miss anything.
我不想...错过什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表