Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Night, Mom.
晚安 晚安 妈妈
Yeah, well, I'm beat.
我累坏了
Ready to turn in? Sure.
去睡吧 好
All right. Good night, guys. Good night.
好 晚安了 晚安
Wait. Wait a second. Wait a second.
等等
Come on, it's not even 9:00 yet.
拜托 这还不到9点呢
Let's... Let's go have a drink or something. Yeah.
我们去喝一杯吧 嗯
Yeah. Maybe another time.
改天吧
Come on, man. Look at us.
拜托 看看我们
We both have beautiful women on our arms. You're engaged.
我们都挽着美女 你还订婚了
Let's go celebrate.
我们去庆祝吧
Guys, can you excuse us?
两位 可以失陪一下吗
I just wanna talk to my brother for a sec.
我想跟我哥哥说句话
Sure. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Come on, Carmen.
走吧 卡门
So I needed to ask you...
我想问你...
Come here.
过来
What?
怎么了
Okay.
好吧
What's gotten into you?
你是怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, this whole...
你这副
warm, fuzzy Ecstasy-trip thing.
温暖可爱 兴奋不已的样子
I'm just happy for you, Sammy.
我就是为你高兴 小萨
Yeah. Right. That's another thing.
对了 还有这个
Since when do you call me "Sammy"?
你什么时候开始喊我"小萨"了
Dean. Come on. We don't talk outside of holidays.
迪恩 拜托 我们除了节日都不说话的
We don't?
是吗
Well, we should. I mean, you're my brother.
那可不该啊 你是我弟弟
"You're my brother." Yeah.
"你是我弟弟" 是啊
You know, that's what you said when you snagged my ATM card.
你偷拿我提款卡时就这么说的
Or when you bailed on my graduation.
还有你没参加我毕业典礼时
Or when you hooked up with Rachel Nave.
还有你泡上瑞秋·奈夫时
Who?
谁
My prom date.
我的舞会女伴
On prom night.
在我舞会那晚
Yeah, that does kind of sound like me.
那听上去像我♥干♥得出的事
Well, hey, man, I'm sorry about all that.
伙计 很抱歉我♥干♥了那些混♥蛋♥事
No. Look. It's all right, man. I just--
不 没事的 我...
You know, I'm not asking you to change. I just, uh...
我没叫你改变 但...
I don't know.
怎么说呢
I guess we just don't really have anything in common. You know?
我们就是没什么共同点吧
Yes, we do.
我们有的
Yes, we do.
我们有
What?
什么
Hunting.
猎魔
Hunting?
狩猎吗
I've never been hunting in my life, Dean.
我这辈子从未狩猎过 迪恩
Yeah, well,
是啊
we should go sometime.
我们改天该一起去
I think you'd be great at it.
我觉得你会很擅长的
Get some rest.
好好休息吧
My favorite. I guess you know me pretty well.
我最喜欢了 看来你是很了解我
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
You all right?
你没事吧
Sammy and I,
萨姆和我
we don't get along.
我们关系不好
Well, you don't really spend a lot of time together.
你们又不常待在一起
I mean, I just think you don't know each other all that well.
我觉得你们就是不够了解彼此
For the record,
我要说一句
he doesn't know what he's missing.
他是不知道自己错过了什么
I could fix things with Sam.
我可以跟萨姆修复关系的
I can make it up to him.
我可以弥补他的
To everyone.
弥补所有人
Okay.
好吧
What's gotten into you lately?
你这几天是怎么了
This isn't gonna make a lick of sense to you.
你不会理解的
But I kind of feel like I've been given a second chance.
但我觉得我获得了第二次机会
And I don't wanna waste it.
我不想浪费
You're right. That doesn't make any sense.
你说得对 我是不理解
You know, I get it.
我能理解
Get what?
理解什么
Why you're the one.
为什么你是我的真命天女
Well--
好啊
Whatever's gotten into you, I like it.
不管你是怎么了 我喜欢
Come on. Don't do this to me now.
得了 别这样折磨我
I've gotta get ready for work.
我还得准备去上班呢
You gotta work now?
你要现在去上班
I told you. I've got the night shifts on Thursday.
我说了 我周四要上夜班
You work nights at the, uh...?
你上夜班是在...
Hospital.
医院
I'm dating a nurse.
我在跟个护士约会
That is so respectable.
那真是太...可敬了
The olive oil must have a purpose here.
橄榄油肯定是有用的吧
Yeah. I'll take the olive oil, and we'll just put a--
是的 我拿这橄榄油 然后...
Just a touch of olive oil in. Okay. That's all.
放一点橄榄油进去 这就行
You can't make any mistakes with this machine.
用这台机器出不了错
Now, for liquid, I could use water...
液体呢 我可以用水
but I'm gonna use a little spinach--
但我要用点菠菜汁
And today marks the anniversary of the crash...
今天是联合大不列颠424航♥班♥
of United Britannia Flight 424.
坠机的纪念日
Indianapolis residents held a candlelight vigil...
印第安纳波利斯的居民举♥行♥了烛光守夜
in memory of the
以缅怀
108 passengers and crew No. No, I stopped that crash.
108名机上人员 不 我阻止了坠机
...who lost their lives--
他们丧生...
All of them.
所有人
Everyone that you saved. Everyone Sammy and I saved.
你救的每个人 萨姆和我救的每个人
They're all dead.
他们都死了
And there's this woman, it's haunting me.
还有个女人在纠缠我
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I don't know what the connection is.
我不知道这里的关联是什么
I mean, not yet anyway.
至少暂时还不知道
It's like my old life is coming after me or something, you know?
就好像我的旧人生在纠缠我
Like it doesn't want me to be happy.
就好像它不希望我幸福
Of course, I know what you'd say.
当然了 我知道你会怎么说
Well, not the you that played softball, but...
不是打垒球的那个你
You'd say, "Go hunt the jinn.
你会说"去猎那灯灵
it put you here, it could put you back.
它让你来到这里 也能让你回去
Your happiness for all those people's lives. No contest, right?"
你的幸福跟那么多人的命比 还用说吗"
But why?
但为什么
Why is it my job to save these people?
为什么救这些人是我的职责
Why do I have to be some kind of hero?
为什么我非要做个英雄
What about us, huh?
那我们呢
What, Mom's not supposed to live her life?
妈妈就不该拥有人生吗
Sammy's not supposed to get married?
萨姆就不该结婚吗
Why do we have to sacrifice everything, Dad?
我们凭什么要牺牲一切 爸爸
It's--
这...
Yeah.
嗯
That was so easy, I'm embarrassed for you.
太轻松了 我真为你丢脸
Dean? What the hell are you doing here?
迪恩 你怎么在这里
I was looking for a beer.
我在找啤酒呢
In the china cabinet?
在瓷器柜里找吗
That's Mom's silver.
那是妈妈的银器
Sam What, you
萨姆 怎么
broke into the house...
你闯进家里来
to steal Mom's silver?
偷妈妈的银器吗
It's not what it looks like. Okay?
不是看上去那样的 好吗
I didn't have a choice.
我没有办法
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表