We've gotta perform another ritual over her grave.
我们得在她的坟前再做个仪式
To reverse the one that you did.
这样才能逆转你的仪式
We're gonna need some black root, some scar weed, some candles.
我们需要些黑根 疤草和蜡烛
It's very complicated, but it'll get the job done.
这很复杂 但能达到效果
She'll be dead again in a couple hours.
她过几小时就会死回去了
I think you should come with us.
我觉得你该跟我们一起来
I'm serious, Neil.
真的 尼尔
Leave with us, right now.
现在就跟我们走吧
No.
不
No.
不
Listen to me.
听我说
Get out of here as soon as you can.
尽快离开这里
But most of all, be cool.
最重要的是 淡定
No sudden movements.
别太急躁
Don't make her mad.
别惹她生气
Let's go.
走
You said you'd stay in the house.
你说你会待在家里的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just needed to see you.
我就是想见见你
Neil, please.
尼尔 求你
You have to help me.
你得帮我
Oh, God.
天啊
Come with me to the cemetery.
跟我去公墓吧
Neil, they're trying to kill me.
尼尔 他们想杀我
We have to stop them.
我们得阻止他们
You mean kill them.
你是说杀了他们
It's true.
那么是真的
Matt and Lindsey. They hurt me.
马特和琳赛 他们伤害了我
If you love me, you'll make sure nobody hurts me again.
如果你爱我 你就会确保再不会有人伤害我
Take me to the cemetery, and then all this will be over.
带我去公墓 这一切都能结束了
We can start new lives together.
我们可以一起开始新生活
Okay.
好吧
God help me, but okay.
上帝保佑我 但好吧
I'll go get the car.
我去开车
Just... Just wait here.
你...等在这里
Neil, you look nervous.
尼尔 你好紧张
No, I'm fine.
我没事
Were you going to leave me?
你是打算离开我吗
No, of course not. I--
不 当然不是
You were, weren't you?
你就是 是吧
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Neil, I loved you. Angela
尼尔 亏我爱过你 安吉拉
You really think this is gonna work?
你真觉得这能行吗
No, not really.
并不
But it was the only thing I could come up with.
但这是我唯一的办法
Wait.
等等
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
I didn't ask to be brought back.
我并没要求被复活
But it's still me.
但这还是我
I'm still a person.
我还是个人
Please.
求你
Wait, don't!
等等 别
What's dead should stay dead.
死人不该活过来
Rest in peace.
安息吧
Yeah. For good this time, okay?
嗯 这次别再起来了 好吗
You know,
知道吗
the whole fake-ritual thing,
假仪式这一招
luring Angela into the cemetery...
把安吉拉引来公墓
pretty sharp.
很聪明啊
Thanks.
谢谢
But did we have to use me as bait?
但为什么非要拿我当诱饵
I figured you were more her type.
我觉得你更符合她的审美
You know, she had pretty crappy taste in guys.
她对男人的品位很差
I think she broke my hand.
我觉得她折断了我的手
You're just too fragile.
你就是太脆弱了
We'll get it looked at later.
回头给你看看的
You wanna stay for a while?
你想多留一阵吗
No.
不了
Dean, what is it?
迪恩 怎么了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You--?
你...
For what?
对不起什么
The way I've been acting.
我近来的行为
And for Dad.
还有爸爸的死
I mean, he was your dad too.
他也是你♥爸♥爸
And it's my fault that he's gone.
他的死是我的错
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I know you've been thinking it. So have I.
我知道你在想这个 我也是
Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
不是天才也能想通
Back at the hospital,
在医院
you know, full recovery.
我突然痊愈
It was a miracle.
简直是奇迹
And five minutes later, Dad's dead and the Colt's gone.
五分钟后 爸爸就死了 柯尔特枪就没了
Dean. You can't tell me there's not a connection there.
迪恩 你不能说这没有关联
I don't know how the demon was involved.
我不知道那恶魔跟这有什么关系
I don't know how the whole thing went down, exactly.
我不知道整件事到底怎么发生的
But Dad's dead because of me.
但爸爸肯定是因我而死
And that much I do know.
这我知道
We don't know that.
我们不知道
Not for sure.
不能确定
Sam...
萨姆
you and Dad
你和爸爸
you're the most important people in my life.
你们是我生命里最重要的人
And now...
现在
I never should've come back, Sam. It wasn't natural.
我就不该活过来 萨姆 这不自然
And now look what's come of it.
看看结果如何
I was dead.
我死了
And I should have stayed dead.
我就不该活过来
You wanted to know how I was feeling.
你想知道我的感受
Well, that's it.
就是这样
So tell me...
你说...
what could you possibly say to make that all right?
你说什么能让我好受些
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表