Dad wants us to pick up where he left off:
爸爸希望我们继续他的事业
Saving people, hunting things,
拯救他人 降妖除魔
the family business.
家族事业
Before Dad died,
爸爸死前
he told me something.
他对我说了些话
Something about you.
关于你的话
What did he tell you?
他对你说了什么
He said that I might have to kill you, Sammy.
他说我可能得杀了你 萨姆
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, did he know the demon's plans for me?
他是知道那恶魔对我的计划吗
Am I supposed to go dark side or something?
我是会变得黑暗吗
Who are you? Please.
你是谁 别
You're in danger.
你有危险
What's your name?
你叫什么
Ava Wilson.
爱娃·威尔森
you must be one of us.
你肯定也跟我们一样
One of who?
跟谁们一样
One of the psychics like me.
跟我一样的灵力者
I mean, there are others like us out there.
这世上还有其他我们这样的人
And we're all a part of something.
我们都卷入了什么事
And I'm not part of anything, okay?
我才没卷入什么 好吗
Do you see this?
看到这个了吗
I am getting married in eight weeks.
我八周后就要结婚了
You can't run from this.
这是你无法逃避的
And you can't protect me.
你也保护不了我
I can try.
我可以一试
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮你
You've done all you can.
你已经尽力了
Just go back to your fiancé.
回你未婚夫身边吧
You'll be safe there.
你会安全的
Promise me you'll call, then.
保证你回头会给我打电♥话♥
I promise.
我保证
Ava.
爱娃
Most of the stuff is up here.
大部分东西都在上面
I still can't believe you're closing, Ms. Thompson.
我还是不敢相信你要关门了 汤普森女士
You know, my parents got engaged here.
我父母就是在这里订婚的呢
My grandparents too.
我祖父母也是
Yeah, a lot of people did.
是啊 很多人都是
Boxes are at the end of the hall.
箱子就在走廊尽头
Need any help? Oh, no, ma'am,
需要帮忙吗 不 女士
I got it.
我可以的
He's gonna take our toys?
他要拿走我们的玩具吗
Only the ones you don't play with anymore.
就你不再玩的那些
It's not like you don't have enough already.
你的玩具反正也够多了
Son of a bitch. Son of a bitch.
该死 该死
Watch your mouth.
说话小心点
Maggie said it first.
玛姬先说的
Watch your mouth too, Maggie.
那你也说话小心点 玛姬
Good night, Tabitha.
晚安 塔比莎
Oh, God! Yes, yes, are you there?
天啊 是是 喂
You have to send someone, right now!
你们得马上派人来
Right now! An ambulance. There's been an accident.
马上 救护车 发生了事故
He fell on the stairs. I don't know. I think he's...
他摔下了楼梯 我不知道 他好像...
Tyler. Don't look!
泰勒 别看
Don't look!
别看
Yes.
是
Susan Thompson.
苏珊·汤普森
Just-- Just hurry! Hurry. I--
就...快点啊
I don't know. I don't know. I didn't see it happen.
我不知道 我没看到事发经过
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好
Thanks, Ellen.
谢谢 艾伦
What'd she have to say?
她说了什么
She got nothing.
她什么都没查到
Me, I've been checking every database I could think of:
我呢 我查看了所有我能想到的数据库
federal, state and local.
联邦 州和本地的
No one's heard anything about Ava.
没人有任何爱娃的消息
She just-- Into thin air, you know.
她就...凭空消失了
What about you?
你呢
No. Same as before.
没有 没进展
Sorry, man.
抱歉
Yeah.
嗯
Ellen did have one thing.
艾伦倒查到件事
A hotel in Cornwall, Connecticut.
康涅狄格州康沃尔的一家旅馆
Two freak accidents in the past three weeks.
三周来已发生两起意外事故
Yeah, what's that have to do with Ava?
那跟爱娃有什么关系
It's a job. I mean, a lady drowned in the bathtub.
是件案子 一个女人淹死在了浴缸里
Then a few days ago, a guy falls down the stairs,
几天前 又有个男人跌下楼梯
head turns a complete 180.
脑袋转了180度
Which isn't exactly normal, you know?
那可不太正常 是吧
Look, I don't know, Dean, it might be nothing,
我不知道 迪恩 也可能没什么
but I told Ellen we'd think about checking it out.
但我答应艾伦会考虑去看看了
You did?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
You seem surprised.
你似乎很意外
Well, yeah, it's just, you know,
是啊 就是
not the patented Sam Winchester way, is it?
这不是萨姆·温彻斯特的一贯作风嘛
What way is that?
我什么作风
Just figured after Ava there'd be,
我以为爱娃的事会让你
you know, more angst and droopy music
焦虑 听沉闷音乐
and staring out the rainy windows.
盯着雨打湿的窗户
Yeah, I'll shut up now.
嗯 我不说了
Look, I'm the one who told her to go back home.
听着 是我叫她回家去的
Now her fiancé's dead
现在她未婚夫死了
and some demon has taken her off to God knows where.
她也被个恶魔不知带去了哪里
You know?
知道吗
We've been looking for a month now
我们都找她一个月了
and we got nothing.
却毫无发现
So I'm not giving up on her
我不会放弃她的
but I'm not gonna let other people die either.
但我也不想任由其他人死去
We gotta save as many people as we can.
我们得尽量多救些人
That attitude is just way too healthy for me.
这态度对我来说也太健康了
I'm officially uncomfortable now, thank you.
我这下算是不舒服了 谢谢你了
All right, call Ellen, tell her we'll take it.
好吧 打给艾伦 告诉她我们接了
Dude, this is sweet.
哥们 这太棒了
We never get to work jobs like this.
我们从来没机会接这样的案子
Like what?
什么样的
Old school haunted houses, you know?
老式的鬼屋
Fog, secret passageways,
大雾 密道
sissy British accents.
娘娘腔的英国口音
Might even run into Fred and Daphne while we're inside.
或许还能在里面碰到弗莱德和达芙妮
Daphne, love her!
达芙妮 我爱她
Wait a sec.
等一下
I'm not so sure "haunted" is the problem.
"闹鬼"未必是问题所在
What do you mean?
什么意思
You see this pattern here?
看到这个图案了吗
That's a quincunx. It's a five-spot.
那是个五点形
Five-spot?
五点形
Yeah. That's used for Hoodoo spell work, isn't it?
对 是巫术咒语用到的吧
Right. Yeah. You fill this thing with blood weed,
对 在里面放满血草的话
you got a powerful charm to ward off enemy.
就是能抵御敌人的强效咒语了
Yeah, except I don't see any blood weed.
嗯 但又没有血草
Don't you think this place is a little too...
你不觉得这里...
white meat for Hoodoo?
就巫术而言太白人了吗
Maybe.
或许吧
May I help you?
有什么需要吗
Yeah, I'd like a room for a couple of nights.
嗯 我们想要间房♥ 住几天
Sorry about that.
抱歉了
No problem.
没事的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表