Yeah.
嗯
All right, just calm down.
好 冷静下来
What's your name?
你叫什么
Tessa.
泰莎
Okay, good, Tessa. I'm Dean.
好的 泰莎 我是迪恩
What's happening to me?
我是怎么了
Am I--?
我...
Am I dead?
死了吗
That sort of depends.
这还不好说
I don't understand.
我不懂
I just came in for an appendectomy.
我就是来做阑尾切除术的
I hate to bear bad news but
我也不想带来坏消息
I think there were some complications.
但肯定是出了并发症
It's just a dream.
这只是个梦
That's all.
就是这样
This is just...
这只是...
A very weird
一个很怪
unbelievably vivid dream.
逼真到难以置信的梦
Tessa,
泰莎
it's not a dream.
这不是梦
Then what else could it be?
那还能是什么
You ever heard of an out-of-body experience?
你听说过灵魂出窍吗
What are you, some New Age-y guy?
怎么 你相信新世纪那套鬼扯吗
You see me messing with crystals or listening to Yanni?
你看到我摆弄水晶 或是听雅尼的曲子了吗
It's actually a very old idea.
这其实是个很老的说法
It's got a lot of different names.
有很多不同的叫法
Bilocation
分身
crisis apparitions, fetches.
鬼影 幽灵
I think it's happening to us.
我觉得我们也是这样
And if it is
如果是的话
it means that we're spirits
这意味着我们现在是魂魄
of people close to death.
是濒死的人的魂魄
So we're gonna die?
那我们是要死了吗
No.
不
Not if we hold on.
只要我们撑住就不会
Our bodies can get better.
我们的身体会好起来
You can snap right back in there and wake up.
我们会回到身体里 然后醒来
What do you mean, you "felt something"?
你说"感觉到了什么"是什么意思
I mean, it felt like--
就是 感觉像...
Like Dean.
是迪恩
Like he was there, just out of eyeshot or something.
就好像他也在 但我看不见
I don't know if it's my psychic thing or what.
我不知道是不是因为我通灵的能力
But do you think it's even possible?
但你觉得那有可能吗
I mean, you think his spirit could be around?
他的魂魄会不会就在附近
Anything's possible.
一切都有可能
Well, there's one way to find out.
想确定只有一个办法
Where you going?
你去哪
I gotta pick something up. I'll be back.
我得去买♥♥样东西 我会回来的
Wait, Sam.
等等 萨姆
I promise,
我保证
I won't hunt this demon.
我不会去猎这个恶魔的
Not until we know Dean's okay.
迪恩没事之前不会的
I gotta say, I'm impressed.
我得说 我很佩服
With what? You.
佩服什么 你
Most people in your spot would be Jell-O by now
大部分处于你这个情况的人现在都要吓瘫了
but you're taking this pretty well.
但你接受得挺好
Maybe a little better than me.
或许比我还好
Don't get me wrong.
别误会
I was pretty freaked at first. But
我起初是很怕 但...
now, I don't know.
现在 不好说
Maybe I'm dealing.
或许我能接受了
So you're okay with dying?
你不介意死掉吗
No, of course not.
当然不是
I just think, whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen.
我就是觉得 要来的躲不过
It's out of my control.
这不受我控制
It's just fate.
只是命运
Now, that's crap.
那是鬼扯
You always have a choice.
你总能选择的
You can either roll over and die
你可以乖乖受死
or you can keep fighting no matter what. Dr. Kripke
也可以不顾一切地抗争 科皮克医生
to Room 237. Code blue.
请前往237室 蓝色警报
Dr. Kripke. Dean, where you going?
科皮克医生 迪恩 你去哪
Just wait here.
在这里等着
Start bagging.
上呼吸袋
100cc ready to go.
100cc就绪
Give me another amp of epi, please.
再来一剂肾上腺素
Get away from her.
离她远点
Come on.
加油
Negative.
不行
Still nothing.
还是没反应
All right. Let's call it.
好吧 宣布吧
Time of death, 5:11 p.m.
死亡时间 下午5:11
At least she's not suffering anymore.
至少她不会再有痛苦了
I think maybe you're around.
我觉得你可能就在附近
And if you are
如果你在
you'll make fun of me for this. But
你要为此取笑我了 但是
there's one way we can talk.
我们只能用一个办法沟通
You gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Dean?
迪恩
Dean, are you here?
迪恩 你在吗
God, I feel like I'm at a slumber party.
天啊 我觉得自己像参加了睡衣晚会
All right, Sam.
好吧 萨姆
This isn't gonna work.
这不会成功的
I'll be damned.
我去
It's good to hear from you, man.
有你的消息太好了 伙计
It hasn't been the same without you, Dean.
没有你在不一样了 迪恩
Damn straight.
当然了
All right, all right.
好
Dean, what?
迪恩 怎么了
H
H
u.
U
"Hunt"?
"猎魔"吗
What, hunting or--?
猎魔...
Are you hunting?
你在猎魔吗
Dean, it's in the hospital, what you're hunting. What--?
迪恩 这是医院 你在猎什么啊
Do you know what it is?
你知道那是什么玩意吗
One question at a time, dude.
一次一个问题 哥们
What is it?
是什么
I don't think it's killing people.
我觉得它不是在杀人
I think it's taking them.
只是带走了他们
You know, when...
就是当...
When their time is just up.
他们大限已至
A reaper?
死神吗
Dean
迪恩
is it after you?
它要带走你吗
If it's here naturally
如果它是尽职而来
there's no way to stop it.
那就无法阻止它
Yeah, you can't kill death.
是啊 你杀不了死亡
Man, you're--
伙计 你...
I'm screwed, Sam.
我完蛋了 萨姆
No. No, no, no.
不不不
There's gotta be a way.
肯定还有办法
No, there's gotta be a way.
肯定还有办法
Dad will know what to do.
爸爸会知道该怎么办的
Dad.
爸爸
So Dad wasn't in his room.
爸爸不在病房♥里
Where is he?
他去哪了
But I got Dad's journal, so
但我拿到了爸爸的日记
who knows? Maybe there's something in here.
谁知道呢 或许这里有线索
Thanks for not giving up on me, Sammy.
谢谢你没放弃我 萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表