Mommy.
妈妈
Is there another entrance?
还有别的入口吗
Around back.
后面
All right. Let's go.
好 我们走
Keep working. Yeah.
继续撞 嗯
It'll all be over soon.
很快就结束了
Stand back.
退后
Son of a bitch.
该死
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Oh, my God, thank God.
天啊 谢天谢地
Mommy.
妈妈
Yeah, baby. I'm here.
嗯 宝贝 我在
Tyler, do you see Maggie anywhere?
泰勒 你能看到玛姬吗
No, she's gone.
不 她不见了
Mommy.
妈妈
You'd really do that for me?
你真愿为我那么做吗
Yes?
真的吗
If you did,
如果你说真的
I'd let them go.
我就放过他们
But I don't understand.
但我不懂
You kept me away for so long.
你这么久以来一直不让我靠近
I thought you didn't love me anymore.
我以为你不爱我了
Okay,
好吧
little sister.
妹妹
Don't worry, honey.
别担心 亲爱的
We're leaving in two minutes, we just gotta get Grandma.
我们两分钟后就走 我们去带外婆下来
I don't get it. Did Maggie just stop?
我不懂 玛姬就收手了吗
Seems like it.
看来是的
Well, where the hell did she go?
那她去哪了
The paramedics said it was another stroke.
医务人员说她又中风了
You think...
你觉得...
Margaret could've had something to do with it?
这会跟玛格丽特有关吗
We don't know.
我们不知道
But it's possible.
但有可能
Yeah.
嗯
Susan, I'm sorry.
苏珊 我很抱歉
My God, you have nothing to apologize for.
天啊 你无需道歉
You've given me everything.
你们给了我一切
Ready to go, kiddo?
可以走了吗 孩子
Yeah.
嗯
Now, Tyler, you're sure Maggie's not around anymore?
泰勒 你确定玛姬已经不在了吗
I'm sure. I'd see her.
我确定 不然我会看到她的
Well, I guess whatever's going on must be over.
那不管发生了什么 现在是结束了
You two take care of yourselves, all right?
你俩自己多保重 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Both of you.
谢谢你们
I think you could've hooked up some MILF action there, bud.
我觉得你本来能泡到单身辣妈的
I'm serious, I think she liked you.
真的 我觉得她喜欢你
Yeah, that's all she needs.
嗯 她就需要这个呢
Well, you saved the mom, you saved the girl,
你救了那妈妈 还有她女儿
not a bad day.
今天不赖了
Of course, you know, I could've saved them myself
当然了 我自己也完全能救她们
but I didn't want you to feel useless.
但我不想你觉得自己很没用
All right. I appreciate it.
好啊 多谢了
Feels good to get back in the saddle, doesn't it?
恢复状态感觉很棒 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, it does.
是啊
But it doesn't change what we talked about last night, Dean.
但这不能改变我们昨晚谈的那些事 迪恩
We talked about a lot of things last night.
我们昨晚谈到了很多事
You know what I mean.
你清楚我指什么
You were wasted. But you weren't.
你当时喝醉了 但你没有
And you promised.
你保证我了
Two, three, four, five,
2 3 4 5
six, seven, eight, nine, 10,
6 7 8 9 10
11, 12, 13, 14, 15,
11 12 13 14 15
16, 17, 18, 19...
16 17 18 19
Thirty-four, 35, 36, 37...
34 35 36 37
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表