Look, Jo, it's kind of a family thing.
乔 这是我们的家事
I could help. I'm sure you could.
我能帮忙 我相信
But we gotta handle this one ourselves.
但这事我们只能自己解决
Besides, if I ran off with you,
而且 如果我带你跑了
I think your mother might kill me.
你妈妈可能会杀了我
You're afraid of my mother?
你怕我妈妈吗
I think so.
是的
We have a match. We gotta go.
有结果了 我们得走了
All right, Jo.
好吧 乔
See you later.
回头见
**And even as I wander*
*即便我心存动摇
**I'm keeping you in sight*
*眼睛却依然盯着你
**You're a candle in the window*
*你就如寒冷黑暗的冬夜里
**On a cold, dark winter's night*
*窗口的一支蜡烛
**And I'm getting closer*
*我越来越近
**Than I ever thought I might*
*超乎了我的想象
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
I heard the song somewhere,
我在哪听到了这首歌♥
can't get it out of my head.
就被洗♥脑♥了
I don't know, man.
我不知道
What do you got?
查到了什么
Andrew Gallagher.
安德鲁·盖勒格
Born in '83, like me.
生于83年 跟我一样
Lost his mother in a nursery fire exactly six months later,
六个月大时因育婴房♥失火而痛失母亲
also like me.
也跟我一样
You think the demon killed his mom?
你认为是那恶魔杀了他妈妈吗
Sure looks like it.
看来是的
How did you even know to look for this guy?
你怎么知道该去找这个人
Every premonitions I've had,
我的所有预知
if they're not about the demon,
如果不是关于那恶魔的
they're about the other kids the demon visited.
就是关于那些被恶魔找上的孩子
Like Max Miller, remember him?
比如麦克斯·米勒 记得他吗
Yeah. But Max Miller was a pasty little psycho.
嗯 但麦克斯·米勒是个苍白的小疯子
The point is, he was killing people,
重点是 他当时在杀人
and I was having the same type of visions about him.
而我也看到了关于他的类似的幻象
And now, it could be happening
现在 同样的事
all over again with this Gallagher guy.
可能又发生在了这个盖勒格身上
How do we find him?
我们怎么找到他
I don't know.
我不知道
No current address, no current employment.
没有目前地址或工作
Still owes money on all his bills.
各种账单都欠着钱
Phone, credit, utilities.
手♥机♥ 信♥用♥卡♥ 水电费
Collection-agency flags?
没有被收债公♥司♥标记吗
None in the system.
系统里没有
They just let him take a walk?
他们就那么放过了他吗
Seems like it.
看来是的
There's a work address from his last W2,
他最后一张纳税单上有工作地址
about a year ago.
大概是一年前的
We'll start there.
我们从那里找起
You won't get anything out of Andy, guys.
你们别想从安迪那里得到什么 两位
I'm sorry, but they never do.
抱歉 但一向如此
They? You're debt collectors, right?
一向 你们是收债的吧
Once in a while, they come by.
时不时就会有人来收债
I don't know what Andy says to them, but
我不知道安迪对他们说了什么 但
they never come back.
他们都会一去不返
Actually, we're lawyers,
其实 我们是律师
representing his Great-aunt Lita.
代理他的祖姑姑丽塔
She passed, God rest her soul,
她过世了 愿她安息
but left Andy a sizable estate.
但她给安迪留下了笔不小的遗产
Yeah.
嗯
So are you a friend of his?
你是他的朋友吗
I used to be, yeah.
以前是的
I don't see much of Andy anymore.
我现在不怎么跟安迪见面了
Andy?
安迪
Andy kicks ass, man.
安迪最棒了
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah. Andy can get you into anything, man.
是啊 安迪能帮你进入任何地方
He even got me backstage at Aerosmith once.
有次还帮我进入了史密斯飞船的后台
It was beautiful, bro.
简直太妙了 哥们
How about busing a table or two, Webber?
你去收拾桌子吧 韦伯
Yeah. You bet, boss.
是 没问题 老板
Look, if you wanna find him, try Orchard Street.
如果你们想找到他 去果园街看看
Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side.
找一辆侧面画着野蛮女王的厢式货车就行
Barbarian queen.
野蛮女王
She's riding a polar bear.
她骑了一头北极熊
It's kind of hard to miss.
一眼就能看到
I'm sorry, I'm starting to like this dude.
抱歉 我开始喜欢这家伙了
That van is sweet.
那辆货车太酷了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Sammy, you look like you're sucking on a lemon.
萨姆 你样子像是在嘬柠檬
What's going on?
怎么了
This Andrew Gallagher.
这个安德鲁·盖勒格
He's the second guy like this we've found, Dean.
他是我们发现的第二个这样的人了 迪恩
Demon came to them when they were kids,
恶魔在他们还小时找上他们
now they're killing people.
现在他们开始杀人
We don't know what Andrew Gallagher is, okay?
我们并不知道安德鲁·盖勒格是什么样的人
Could be innocent.
他可能是无辜的
My visions haven't been wrong yet.
我的幻象还没错过呢
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is I'm one of them.
我想说 我也跟他们一样
No, you're not.
你才不是呢
Dean, the demon said he had plans for me and children like me.
迪恩 那恶魔说他对我和我这样的孩子有计划
Yeah?
怎么了
Yeah, maybe this is his plan.
或许这就是他的计划
Maybe we're all a bunch of psychic freaks.
或许我们都是一群有灵力的怪物
Maybe we're all supposed to be--
或许我们都要变成...
What, killers? Yeah.
什么 杀人犯吗 对
So the demon wants you out there
所以那恶魔希望你们
killing with your minds, is that it?
到处去用念力杀人吗
Well, give me a break.
少来了
You're not a murderer, Sam.
你才不是杀人犯 萨姆
You don't have it in your bones.
你没有那种本性
No?
是吗
Last I checked, I kill all kinds of things.
据我所知 我可什么都杀呢
But those things were asking for it.
那些都是他们自找的
There's a difference.
这是有区别的
Got him.
发现他了
That's him. That older guy.
就是他 那个年长的人
That's him. He's the shooter.
就是他 那个开枪的人
Well, you keep on him. I'll stick with Andy.
你去跟他 我去跟安迪
Go.
去吧
This is a cherry ride.
这辆车真不错
Yeah, thanks.
嗯 谢谢
Manual '67.
67年手动挡
Impala's best year, if you ask me.
要我说 那是英帕拉最好的一年
This is a serious classic.
这车真是经典
Yeah. Well, you know, I just rebuilt her, too.
是啊 要知道我刚重修过它呢
Can't let a car like this one go. Damn straight.
这样的好车可不能放弃 说得太对了
Can I have it?
能把它给我吗
Sure, man. All right.
当然 好
Sweet.
太棒了
Hop right in there.
上去吧
There you go. That is nice.
好了 太棒了
Take it easy. All right.
悠着点 好
Yeah. Hello?
喂
Yeah.
是
Yeah. Hello?
喂
Yeah.
是
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表