What's this stuff for?
这是用来干吗的
Protection.
防护
Dad.
爸爸
You know the demon?
那个恶魔
He said he had plans for me and children like me.
他说他对我和我这样的孩子有计划
You have any idea what he meant by that?
你知道他是什么意思吗
No, I don't.
我不知道
Well, you sure know something.
你绝对知道什么
Oh, man.
天啊
Dean is gonna be pissed.
迪恩要气坏的
Look, Sam, it's--
萨姆
This just ain't worth a tow.
这根本不值得拖回去
I say we empty the trunk and sell the rest for scrap.
我们清空后备箱 把剩下的当废铁卖♥♥了吧
No.
不行
Dean would kill me if we did that.
我们那么干 迪恩会气得杀人的
When he gets better, he's gonna wanna fix this.
等他好起来后 他会想把车修好的
There's nothing to fix.
根本没什么可修的了
Frame's a pretzel. The engine's ruined.
车架压扁了 引擎撞坏了
There's barely any parts worth salvaging.
几乎没剩还能用的部件了
Listen to me, Bobby.
听我说 鲍比
If there's only one working part, that's enough.
如果还剩一个能用的部件 那就足够
We're not just gonna give up on...
我们不能直接放弃...
Okay.
好吧
You got it.
没问题
Here.
给
Dad asked if you could get this stuff for him.
爸爸叫你替他收集这些东西
What John want with this?
约翰要这些干什么
Protection from the demon.
防护那个恶魔
What?
怎么了
Well, nothing. It's just--
没事 就是...
Bobby.
鲍比
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Come on, Dad.
拜托 爸爸
You gotta help me.
你得帮帮我
I gotta get better. I gotta get back in there.
我得好起来 我得回到身体里去
I mean, you haven't called a soul for help.
你根本没向任何人求助
You haven't even tried.
你连试都没试
Aren't you gonna do anything?
你不打算做点什么吗
Aren't you even gonna say anything?
你都不打算说点什么吗
I've done everything you have ever asked me.
我做了你要我做的一切
Everything.
一切
I have given everything I've ever had.
我付出了我的一切
Are you're just gonna sit there and you're gonna watch me die?
你就打算坐在那里看我死去吗
I mean, what the hell kind of father are you?
你算哪门子亲爹
What is that?
那是什么
Jeez.
天啊
I take it you didn't see that.
看来你是没看到了
Help. Help.
救命
Help.
救命
I need some help in here!
这里需要帮助
I can't
我无法
breathe.
呼吸了
Sammy, tell me you can freaking hear me, man.
萨姆 你能听到我说话吧
There's something in the hospital.
医院里有什么东西
Now, you gonna bring me back.
你得复活我
And we gotta hunt this thing.
我们得去猎杀它
Sam.
萨姆
You're quiet.
怎么不说话
You think I wouldn't find out?
你以为我不会发现吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
That stuff from Bobby. You don't use it to ward off a demon.
你让鲍比收集的东西 那不是用来防御恶魔的
You use it to summon one.
那是召唤恶魔的
You're planning on bringing the demon here, aren't you?
你打算把那恶魔招来 是吗
Having some stupid, macho showdown.
进行一番愚蠢的大男子主义对决吗
I have a plan, Sam.
我有计划 萨姆
That's exactly my point.
我就是想说这个
Dean is dying and you have a plan.
迪恩要死了 你还在做计划
You know what, you care more about killing this demon
你更在乎杀这个恶魔
than saving your own son. No, no, no, guys, don't do this.
而不是救你儿子 不不 你们别这样
Do not tell me how I feel.
别乱猜我是怎么想的
I'm doing this for Dean. How?
我这是为了迪恩 怎么说
How is revenge gonna help him?
复仇怎么能帮他了
You're not thinking about anybody but yourself.
你就只考虑你自己
It's the same selfish obsession.
你还是那么自私执迷
Come on, guys. Funny, you know,
行了 你俩 有意思
Don't do this. I thought this was your obsession too.
别这样 我以为你也执迷于此
This demon killed your mother.
这恶魔杀了你妈妈
Killed your girlfriend.
杀了你女朋友
You begged me to be part of this hunt.
是你求我一起去猎他的
Now, if you killed that damn thing when you had the chance,
如果你在有机会时杀了那玩意
none of this would've happened.
这一切都不会发生了
It was possessing you, Dad.
它当时附身了你 爸爸
I would've killed you, too.
我会连你一起杀死的
Yeah. And your brother would be awake, right now.
对 那样你哥哥现在也不会昏迷不醒了
Shut up. Both of you. Go to hell.
你俩给我闭嘴 下地狱吧
You know what,
知道吗
I should've never taken you along in the first place.
我当初就不该带上你
I knew it was a mistake.
我就知道那是个错误
I said shut up!
我叫你们闭嘴
Dude, I full-on Swayze'd that mother.
哥们 我刚刚《人鬼情未了》了
What the--?
怎么...
What is--?
怎么了...
Something's going on out there.
外面有什么情况
All clear. Charged.
离手 已充电
Clear.
离手
Still no pulse. No.
还是没脉搏 不
Still no pulse.
还是没脉搏
Okay, let's go again, 360.
好 再来 360
Charging.
充电
All clear?
离手
Clear. Clear.
离手 离手
Come on. Come on.
加油啊
No pulse. Baseline, 36.
还是没脉搏 基线 36
Ready. Charged.
准备 已充电
Clear. Standing by.
离手 等待
Still nothing. No pulse. Okay, let's go again.
还是没脉搏 好 再来
Charging. All clear?
充电 离手
Clear. You get the hell away from me.
离手 你给我滚远点
Stay back.
退后
No change.
没用
Starting CPR.
开始心肺复苏
I said, get back!
我叫你退后
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Still nothing.
还是没反应
We have a pulse.
有脉搏了
We're back into sinus rhythm.
恢复窦性心律了
Don't worry, Sammy.
别担心 萨姆
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
I'm getting that thing before it gets me.
我要在它找上我之前找上它
It's some kind of spirit
那是个灵体
but I could grab it.
但我能抓住它
And if I can grab it,
我既然能抓住它
I can kill it.
就能杀了它
Can't you see me?
你们看不到我吗
Why won't you look at me?
你们为什么不看我
Now what?
又怎么了
Somebody talk to me.
谁跟我说句话
Say something, please.
说句话啊
Can you see me?
你能看到我吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表