And they'll keep us in the county jail?
期间我们会关押在郡监狱吗
That's right.
是的
Green River County Detention Center?
绿河郡监狱吗
Yes.
是的
And considering the charges you're facing...
鉴于你们所面临的指控
no judge in his right mind is going to grant you bail.
绝不会有脑筋正常的法官批准你们保释
Yeah, we figured that.
嗯 我们猜到了
Extradition papers have already been filed
已有五个不同州发来了
from five separate states.
引渡申请
Missouri and Wisconsin being the biggest concern,
密苏里州和威斯康辛州的问题最大
the bank robbery and the murder raps.
即银行抢劫和杀人
How long can we stall extradition?
引渡我们能拖多久
A week.
一周吧
Maybe less.
可能还不到
All right, let's go.
好了 快走
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Come on. Keep moving.
快点 别停步
You're mine, baby.
你是我的了 宝贝
Looking good, move it along.
真不错 往前走吧
Don't worry, Sam,
别担心 萨姆
I promise I won't trade you for smokes.
我保证不拿你换烟
I call top bunk.
我要上铺
Okay.
好吧
My roommate doesn't say much, how's yours?
我的室友不怎么说话 你的呢
He just keeps staring at me...
他就一直盯着我
in a way that makes me really uneasy.
让我很不舒服
It sounds like you're making new friends.
看来你在交新朋友了
Dean.
迪恩
This is, without a doubt,
这毫无疑问
the dumbest, craziest thing we've ever done.
是我们做过的最蠢最疯狂的事
And that's in a long, storied
而在我们的职业生涯中
career of dumb and crazy.
可做过一堆愚蠢疯狂的事呢
Calm down.
冷静
It's all part of the plan.
这都在计划之中
Really?
是吗
So Henricksen showing up was part of the plan?
亨里克森的出现也在计划之中吗
Yeah, that guy moves a little faster than I thought.
嗯 那家伙的动作是比我料想得快
Look, all we gotta do is find this ghost,
我们只需要找到这个鬼
put the sucker down...
干掉它
then grab ourselves a couple of teardrop tattoos.
然后整个泪滴文身
That's not funny.
那不好笑
Dean, what about this escape plan? It--?
迪恩 我们的逃脱计划呢
It's 100-percent sure thing.
绝对没问题
I wouldn't have gone in if it wasn't.
不然我也不会进来
I mean, come on, man, this place has all the signs of a haunting.
得了 这里有各种闹鬼的迹象
Innocent people are dead. Four so far.
无辜者死了 都死四个人了
Yeah, innocent.
无辜什么啊
You from Texas all of the sudden?
你突然变成德州人了吗
Just because these people are in jail...
虽然他们是囚犯
doesn't mean they deserve to die.
不代表他们就该死
If we don't stop this thing,
如果我们不阻止它
people are gonna continue to die.
还会有人死
We do the job wherever it takes us.
工作在哪 我们就去哪
Look, Dean, just be straight with me, all right?
迪恩 跟我说实话 好吗
You're doing this for Deacon.
你是为迪康接了这案子
Damn right.
没错
Well, you barely even know the guy.
你根本不了解他
We know he was in the corps with dad.
我们了解他是爸爸在海军陆战队的战友
We know he saved Dad's life. We know we owe him.
我们了解他救过爸爸 我们欠他的
Yeah. All right. But don't you think he's asking a little much?
是 好吧 但你不觉得他的要求有点过分吗
It doesn't matter.
不重要
We may not be saints, but we're loyal
我们虽不是圣人 但我们忠诚
and we pay our debts.
我们有债必偿
Now, that means something to me and it ought to to you.
我是看重这个的 你也该看重
I'm not thrilled about this either, man,
我也不很喜欢这样
but Deacon asked us to hunt this thing down...
但迪康要我们来猎这玩意
and that's exactly what we're gonna do.
我们就要这么做
You know, this chicken isn't half bad.
这鸡肉还不算坏
Great.
好啊
Finish mine.
把我的也吃了吧
All right, so let's go back over this, Dean.
好吧 我们再说一遍 迪恩
Spirit suspect number one is Mark Moody, right?
头号♥鬼魂嫌疑人是马克·穆迪 是吧
Yeah. Psycho-killer extraordinaire.
对 超级变♥态♥杀手
Satanism. Ritual murder. Died in jail.
撒旦崇拜 仪式杀人 死在了监狱里
Are you sure it's him?
你确定是他吗
Pretty sure.
挺确定的
Dean, considering our circumstances,
迪恩 鉴于当前情况
I'm gonna need a bit better than pretty sure.
我需要比挺确定更确定的回答
Really pretty sure.
真的挺确定的
Moody died of a heart attack,
穆迪死于心脏病
which is exactly what all the victims in here are dying of.
而这里所有的被害人也都死于心脏病
Okay. He died in the old cellblock,
他死在了老囚区里
which they closed right after he croaked, about 30 years ago.
大概30年前他死后 他们马上封闭了那里
They just opened that back up, that's when the killings started.
他们刚重开了那里 杀戮也是在那时开始的
So, you think his spirit was released somehow?
所以你觉得他的鬼魂被放了出来吗
What if he was already cremated?
如果他已经火化了呢
I'm guessing there's something in the old block
我猜老囚区里有什么
that belongs to him that's keeping him around.
属于他的东西 让他留在了那里
Whatever it is, we gotta find it, and
不管是什么 我们得找到它
you know the rest. I'm done.
剩下的你知道了 我吃完了
Sorry, I--
抱歉 我...
Watch where you're going.
走路看着点
Yeah, sure, I just--
好的 我...
He said he was sorry. Dean.
他都道歉了 迪恩
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
你是在跟我说话吗
Great, another guy who's seen Taxi Driver one too many time.
好啊 又是个看多了《出租车司机》的
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
嗯 我是在跟你说话
Trust me.
相信我
Let it go.
让这事过去吧
Dean, come on.
迪恩 走吧
See, that's how you gotta talk to these guys.
看 跟这些人就得这么说话
Instant respect.
立刻能获得尊重
You were saying?
你说什么来着
Great.
这可好
We can end this right now. No harm, no foul.
我们可以现在就打住 谁都没受伤呢
That's enough!
够了
On your feet, Lucas.
站起来 卢卡斯
Yes, sir, boss.
是 老大
What's your name?
你叫什么
Winchester.
温彻斯特
Well, Winchester, not a good start.
好啊 温彻斯特 这个开头可不妙
Solitary.
关禁闭
You too, Lucas.
你也是 卢卡斯
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Are we having fun yet, huh?
这还挺开心 是吧
I wish I had a baseball.
真希望我有颗棒球
What?
什么
What did you say?
你说什么
I said I wish I had a baseball.
我说我希望我有颗棒球
You know, like Steve McQueen.
就像史蒂夫·麦奎因在《大逃亡》里那样
Yeah.
是吗
Well, I wish I had a bat,
我倒希望我有根球棍
so I could bash your fricking head in.
我就能拿它打爆你的脑袋
Okay.
好吧
Well, so much for the bonding-in-solitary moment.
看来关禁闭联络感情的时刻结束了
Crap.
该死
Lucas, listen to me.
卢卡斯 听我说
Stay very still.
一动别动
Henricksen?
亨里克森
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表