Dad wants us to pick up where he left off:
爸爸希望我们继续他的事业
Saving people, hunting things,
拯救他人 降妖除魔
the family business.
家族事业
Turns out my dad had a partner on his last hunt.
原来我爸最后一次猎魔时还有个搭档
The guy screwed up, got my dad killed.
那人搞砸了 害死了我爸
What does this have to do? It was your father, Dean.
这有什么关系... 是你父亲 迪恩
Maybe that's what the demon's doing.
或许那就是恶魔的计划
Pushing us, finding ways to break us.
逼迫我们 想办法让我们崩溃
I'm Meg.
我是梅格
She's possessed.
她被附身了
That's a human possessed by a demon.
那是个被恶魔附身的人类
The key of Solomon.
所罗门之钥
You get a demon in one,
你把恶魔弄进去
they're trapped. Powerless.
他们就别想出来 无能为力
Before Dad died,
爸爸死前
he told me something.
他对我说了些话
Something about you.
关于你的话
He said that I had to save you.
他说我得救你
That if I couldn't, I'd have to kill you.
如果我做不到 我就得杀了你
I mean, did he know the demon's plans for me?
他是知道那恶魔对我的计划吗
Am I supposed to go dark side or something?
我是会变得黑暗吗
I never said that. Jeez. You're not careful,
我可没那么说 天啊 你如果不小心
you will have to waste me one day, Dean.
你有天可真得干掉我了 迪恩
Ellen. It's me again.
艾伦 还是我
Any chance you've heard from him?
你有他消息吗
I swear, it's like looking for my dad all over again.
我发誓 简直就像当年找我爸一样
I'm losing my mind here.
我要疯了
No, I've called him a thousand times.
不 我给他打几千遍了
Nothing but voice mail.
只能接到语♥音♥信箱
I mean, I don't know where he went or why.
我不知道他去了哪 为什么
Sam's just gone.
萨姆不见了
Hang on.
等等
Sammy? Where the hell are you? Are you okay?
萨姆 你在哪 你没事吧
Calm down. Where are you?
冷静下来 你在哪
All right, don't move. I'm on my way.
别动 我这就来
Sam, it's me.
萨姆 是我
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Dean.
迪恩
Are you bleeding?
你在流血吗
I tried to wash it off.
我想洗掉来着
My God.
天啊
I don't think it's my blood.
我觉得不是我的血
Whose is it?
那是谁的
I don't know.
我不知道
Sam, what the hell happened?
萨姆 到底发生了什么
Dean.
迪恩
I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了
What'd you find out?
你问到什么了
You checked in two days ago,
你两天前入住的
under the name Richard Sambora.
用的名字是理查德·桑博拉
Of course, I think the scariest part about this whole thing
我觉得这整件事里最可怕的部分
is the fact that you're a Bon Jovi fan. Dean.
就是你居然还迷邦乔维 迪恩
Your room's been quiet. Nobody noticed anything unusual.
你房♥间里一直很安静 没人注意到什么异常
You mean no one saw me walking around covered in blood?
你是说 没人看到我一身血地到处跑吗
Yeah, that's what I mean.
对 就是这意思
Then how the hell did I get here, Dean?
那我怎么跑到这里来的 迪恩
What happened to me?
我出了什么事
I don't know, all right?
我不知道 好吗
But you're okay, that's what matters.
但你没事 这才是最重要的
Everything else we can deal with. Oh, really?
其他事我们都能解决 是吗
Cause what if I hurt someone?
如果我伤了什么人呢
Or worse Sam.
或是更糟... 萨姆
What if this is what Dad warned you about?
如果这就是爸爸提醒你的情况呢
Come on, man. Let's not jump the gun here.
得了 哥们 我们别操之过急
We don't know what happened.
我们不清楚发生了什么
And we just gotta treat this like any other job.
我们要像对待普通案子一样解决这事
What's the last thing you remember?
你最后记得的事是什么
It's me and you, just in that motel room in West Texas.
我和你 在西德州的那间旅馆房♥间里
I went out to grab some burgers and...
我出去买♥♥汉堡
West Texas? That was over a week ago.
西德州 那都是一周多前了
That's it.
别的不记得了
Next thing I knew, I was sitting here.
接下来 我就坐在这里了
Bloody.
一身血
It felt like I'd been asleep for a month.
感觉好像睡了一个月
Okay. Retrace your steps.
好吧 回溯你的步伐
The manager said you left yesterday afternoon.
经理说你昨天下午离开的
And they never saw you come back so...
他们再没见你回来
Recognize anything?
认得什么吗
Not really.
并不
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么了
I think I was here.
我好像来过这里
Do you remember?
你记起来了吗
Not really. It just...
并不是 就是...
It feels familiar, you know?
感觉熟悉
Try that one.
试试那个
Yeah.
对
Okay.
好
Wait.
等等
Please tell me you didn't steal this.
拜托告诉我这不是你偷的
More blood.
又是血
Sam, back seat.
萨姆 后座
You think I used this on someone?
你觉得我拿这伤了谁吗
I'm not thinking anything.
我什么都不觉得
Okay, now this is disturbing.
好吧 这让人不安
Come on, man, this couldn't have been you.
得了 这不可能是你
Had to have been someone else.
肯定是别的什么人
Somebody who, uh,
一个...
smokes menthols.
抽薄荷醇的人
A gas receipt, few towns over.
加油站收据 就在几个镇外
All right, the receipt's for 10 gallons at pump number two.
好 收据是2号♥泵10加仑油的
You getting any goose bumps yet?
你起鸡皮疙瘩了吗
"God, this looks familiar," déjà-vu vibes?
"天啊 感觉好熟悉"的即视感
Maybe someone inside will remember you.
或许里面有人记得你
Come on.
来吧
You, out of here, now. I'm calling the cops.
你 出去 我要报♥警♥了
You talking to him?
你说他吗
Yeah, I'm talking to him.
对 我说他
Jerk comes in yesterday, stinking drunk.
这混♥蛋♥昨天走进来 烂醉如泥
Grabs a 40 from the fridge, starts chugging.
从冰箱里拿了瓶40盎司 就开始灌
This guy? You drinking malt liquor?
他吗 你还喝麦芽酒吗
Not after he whipped the bottle at my frigging head.
没有 因为他拿那瓶酒砸了我的脑袋
This guy?
他吗
What, am I speaking Urdu?
我在说乌尔都语吗
Look, I'm sorry if I did anything--
如果我做了什么 那很抱歉
You know what, tell your story walking, pal.
知道吗 边走边说吧 伙计
Okay? Po-po will be here in five.
警♥察♥五分钟就到
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
He's leaving, he's leaving.
他这就走
Now, put the phone down.
把电♥话♥放下吧
Sam, go wait in the car.
萨姆 去车里等着
But, Dean Go wait in the car.
但 迪恩 去车里等着
Okay, look, I just wanna talk to you, that's it, okay?
好吧 我就想跟你谈谈 好吗
And when he took off yesterday, which way did he go?
他昨天离开时 往哪个方向去了
Why don't you ask him?
你怎么不问他
Cause I'm asking you.
我在问你嘛
Now, please. You'd be doing me a huge favor, okay?
拜托了 你这算帮我大忙了
Do you a favor? Well, that is what I live for.
帮你忙吗 那是我的人生目标呢
You know, your buddy didn't pay for the booze...
你朋友可没付酒钱
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表