I promise.
我保证
Did you--?
是你...
No.
不是
Great.
好啊
I was afraid you'd say that.
我就怕你会那么说
This song...
这首歌♥
What?
怎么了
It was playing when we crashed.
我们撞车时就放着这首歌♥
She's mine.
她是我的
She's mine.
她是我的
She's mine.
她是我的
What is that?
那是什么
Hold on.
坐稳
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
What the--?
怎么...
What the hell just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Don't worry, Molly. Everything's gonna be all right.
别担心 茉莉 一切都会没事的
I think you spoke a little too soon, Sammy.
看来你这话说早了 萨姆
I don't think he's gonna let her leave.
看来他不打算放她走
This can't be happening.
这不可能
Well...
嗯
trust me, it's happening.
相信我 这千真万确
Well, okay,
好吧
thanks for helping,
谢谢你们帮忙
but I think I got it covered from here.
但接下来我自己就可以了
Wait, Molly, Molly, wait a minute.
等等 茉莉 等一下
Just leave me alone.
离我远点
No. No. No. Please. You have to listen to me.
不不 拜托 听我说
Just stay away.
别过来
It wasn't a coincidence that we found you, all right?
我们找到你并非巧合 好吗
What're you talking about?
你说什么呢
We weren't cruising for chicks when we ran into you, sister.
我们碰到你时 可不是在兜风猎艳 妹子
We were already out here.
我们本就在这一带
Hunting.
猎魔
Hunting for what?
猎什么东西
Ghosts.
鬼
Don't sugarcoat it for her.
别说得太委婉啊
You're nuts.
你们是疯子
Really?
是吗
About as nuts as a vanishing guy with his guts spilling out.
跟一个肠子流出来 凭空消失的男人一样疯狂
You know what you saw.
你清楚自己看到了什么
We think his name is Jonah Greeley.
我们认为他是约拿·格瑞利
He was a local farmer
他原是一个本地农民
that died 15 years ago on this highway.
15年前死在了这条高速路上
Just stop.
别说了
One night a year, on the anniversary of his death...
每年 在他死的那晚
he haunts this road.
他会在这条路上闹鬼
That's why we're here, Molly...
所以我们才来这里 茉莉
to try and stop him.
想阻止他
Yeah, I suppose this
那么这个
ghost made my car disappear too.
鬼还把我的车变没了吗
Crazier things have happened, huh?
还发生过更疯狂的事呢
You know what?
知道吗
I'm all filled up on crazy.
我受够了疯狂
I'm gonna get the cops myself.
我还是自己去报♥警♥吧
I don't mean to be harsh,
别怪我说话直
but I don't think you're gonna get too far.
但我看你走不远的
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
It means that plan A was trying to get you out of here.
A计划本来是带你离开这里
Obviously, that didn't go over too well with,
显然 这并不顺利
Farmer Roadkill.
路毙农民不许
Molly, we're telling the truth.
茉莉 我们说的是实话
Greeley's not gonna let you leave this highway.
格瑞利不会让你离开这条高速路的
You're...?
你...
You're serious about this, aren't you?
你们是说真的 是吧
Deadly.
绝对的
Every year, Greeley finds someone to punish
每年 格瑞利都会为自己的遭遇
for what happened to him.
找个人来惩罚
Tonight, that person is you.
今晚 那人就是你
Why me? I didn't do anything.
为什么 我又没做什么
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Some spirits only see what they want.
有些鬼魂只看到他们想看到的
So you're saying this
你是说这个
Greeley, he took my husband?
格瑞利抓走了我丈夫吗
Oh, God.
天啊
Molly, look, we're gonna help, all right?
茉莉 我们会帮你的
But first, you gotta help us.
但首先 你得帮我们
Help you?
帮你们
How?
怎么帮
This is it. This is where I saw him.
就是这里 我就在这里看到他的
Must've been his hunting cabin.
这肯定是他的狩猎小屋
Seemed like a real sweet guy.
看上去真是个好人呢
No markers or headstones outside.
外面没有坟墓
You're looking for Greeley's grave?
你们要找格瑞利的坟墓吗
Yeah.
对
Why?
干什么
So we can dig up the corpse and salt and burn it.
我们要挖出尸体 撒盐烧掉
Sure. Naturally.
好吧 当然了
It's a way to get rid of a spirit.
这样可以驱鬼
And that'll save David?
那就能救大卫吗
Well, this is what'll help both of you.
这能帮助你们两个人
Provided there's a corpse to be found.
如果有尸体可找的话
So how do we find it?
我们怎么找到它
Not sure.
不知道
After Greeley died, his wife claimed the body.
格瑞利死后 他妻子领走了尸体
That's the last anyone saw of her.
再就没人见到过她了
So, good guess she brought him back here...
她八成把他带回来了这里
but they had a thousand acres.
但他们有上千英亩的地
And he could be buried anywhere on them.
他可能埋在任何地方
So this is really what you guys do. You're like Ghostbusters.
所以你们真是干这个的 就像捉鬼敢死队
Yeah, minus the jumpsuits.
对 但不♥穿♥连体衣
Look, lady, this is a fascinating conversation and all...
女士 虽然很想跟你聊天
but this highway's only haunted once a year.
但这条高速每年就闹鬼一次
We got till sunup to wrap this thing up.
我们得在日出前做个了断
So, what do you say we move it along? Okay?
所以我们赶紧的吧 好吗
Great.
好
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Greeley's house.
格瑞利家
Maybe he's buried there.
或许他埋在了那里
Look for roads or paths or something. Stay close.
注意找路或小路 跟紧我
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好
Molly.
茉莉
Help me.
救我
Molly.
茉莉
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
Are you all right?
你没事吧
What has that son of a bitch done with my husband?
那混♥蛋♥把我丈夫怎么了
Just take it easy, all right?
别激动 好吗
You're gonna see David again.
你会再见到大卫的
You will.
你会的
Follow the creepy brick road.
沿着吓人的砖路走
Go ahead.
去吧
That thing shoots rock salt?
那玩意射岩盐弹吗
Yep.
对
And plain salt keeps away spirits?
普通的盐就能抵御鬼魂
Simple remedies are always the best.
简单办法总是最好的
Most cultures, salt's a symbol of purity
在大部分文化里 盐象征了纯洁
so it repels impure and unnatural things.
所以它能驱赶不纯洁不自然的东西
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表