Maddy.
麦迪
Listen, I, uh, hate to pull you away...
那个 我也不想这样叫走你
but I'm gonna need you to come back to the office with me.
但我需要你陪我回趟办公室
Really?
是吗
Yeah, turns out I gotta file those docs by midnight and--
对 我得在午夜之前把文件发出去
Midnight?
午夜吗
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to, um...
嗯 我需要你...
This isn't working at all, is it?
你根本不吃这套 是吧
No, it's not, Nate.
是啊 内特
Listen, I've had a couple. I shouldn't really drive.
我多喝了几杯 我最好别开车
Could you just give me a lift--?
你可以送我...
I already called you a cab.
我已经给你叫出租车了
I'll see you in the morning.
早上见了
That happen a lot?
那是常有的事吗
Only on the days that end with a Y.
一周也就有七天会发生吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
I've gotta go.
我得走了
Here he is, detective.
他在这里 警探
That's a pretty nasty bite.
这咬伤真可怕
You know what bit him?
你知道是什么咬的吗
I haven't quite determined that just yet.
我还没有定论呢
Come on, doc, off the record.
得了 医生 私下里说呢
Okay, way, way off the record.
好吧 绝对不能公开哦
Sure.
当然
If I didn't know better, I'd say the guy was attacked by a wolf.
如果我不知道 会以为他是被狼袭击了
But unless I know that the zoo is missing one of their lobos,
但除非我知道动物园丢了只灰狼
I'm going with pit bull.
我会写是斗牛犬
I like my job.
我真喜欢我的工作
Yeah, I hear you.
我理解你
One more thing. This guy...
还有件事 他...
was his heart missing?
他的心脏是不是不见了
Yeah, how did you know that?
对 你怎么知道的
I haven't even finished my report.
我还没写完报告呢
Lucky guess.
猜的
This lawyer guy the first heart-free corpse in town?
这个律师是城里第一具没心的尸体吗
First man.
第一个男人
Over the past year, several women have gone missing.
这几年来 曾有多名女子失踪
Their bodies all washed up later in the bay...
她们的尸体后来都冲上了海湾
too deteriorated to draw firm conclusions.
但因为严重腐♥败♥ 无法得出定论
But no hearts?
但都没心
No hearts.
对
They were all hookers working at Hunter's Point.
她们都是在猎人点区工作的妓♥女♥
Now, cops are trying to keep things under wrap.
警方想隐瞒此事
But they're looking for a serial killer.
但他们在找一名连环杀手
And the lunar cycle?
月相呢
Yeah, month after month
对 每个月
all the murders happened in the week leading up to the full moon.
都是在满月前的一周里发生命案
Which is this week, right?
这周就是 对吧
Hence the lawyer.
所以死了个律师
Awesome.
太好了
Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this?
迪恩 你对这事也太来劲了吧
I'm sorry, man, but what about a human by day...
抱歉 哥们 但白天是常人
A freak animal killing machine by moonlight
晚上是杀人怪物
don't you understand?
你是哪里不懂了
I mean, werewolves are badass.
狼人多酷炫
We haven't seen one since we were kids.
我们上次见到时还是小孩子
Okay, sparky,
好啊 狗子
and you know what?
知道吗
After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland.
等我们杀了它 我们可以去迪士尼乐园
Know what the best part about it is?
知道最棒的部分是什么吗
We already know how to bring these suckers down.
我们已经知道怎么杀它们了
One of these bad boys right through the heart.
一颗银弹穿心
So, what's our next move?
我们接下来怎么办
Talk to the girl who found the body.
去找那个发现尸体的姑娘谈谈
I don't understand.
我不懂
I already gave my statement.
我已经录口供了
Right. Yeah, well, we just need to verify a few things.
对 嗯 我们还需要证实几件事
This is my neighbor, Glen.
这是我的邻居 格伦
Glen, this is detective--
格伦 这两位警探是...
Landis. And Detective Dante.
兰蒂斯和但丁警探
Well, guess I'll leave you to it.
那我不打扰你们了
Okay.
好
Thanks for the casserole.
谢谢你送来的炖菜
How thoughtful.
真体贴
Just call if you need anything.
有需要打给我
He's sweet. He came over to check on me.
他人很好 他过来看我的
Have-- Have a seat.
请坐吧
You must be pretty shaken up.
你肯定吓坏了
You were Nate Mulligan's assistant, right?
你是内特·穆利根的助理 是吧
For two years, yeah.
做两年了 对
So you knew all about him?
所以你很了解他
Probably knew more about him than he did.
可能比他还了解他
Nate was--
内特...
He was nice.
他人不错
But? Nothing really, I...
但是呢 也没什么
You got a few scotches in him
他多喝了几杯威士忌
and he started hitting on anyone in a five-mile radius.
就会开始泡方圆五英里内的每个人
You know the type.
你知道那种人
Yeah. I do, actually.
是啊 我还真知道
Did he have any enemies?
他有什么敌人吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
It sure looked like an animal attack.
看上去就是动物袭击啊
No. Yeah, we're just covering all the bases.
当然 我们只是需要做得周全些
Anyone that might've had a beef with him?
有谁跟他结怨吗
Former client, an ex? What?
前客户 前女友 怎么了
This is embarrassing but
这真丢人 但是
my ex-boyfriend, Kurt.
我前男友 科特
Kurt have a last name?
科特姓什么
Mueller.
缪勒
After we broke up, he went kind of nuts.
我们分手后 他变得疯狂
He's...
他...
Well, he's kind of been stalking me.
他一直在跟踪我
He got it in his head that something was going on between Nate and I.
他坚信我和内特间有点什么
He showed up at my office.
他跑去了我办公室
What happened?
发生了什么
Kurt got into it with Nate.
科特和内特吵了起来
Threw a punch before security grabbed him.
还挥了拳 后来被保安抓住
I was lucky to keep my job.
我能保住工作都算万幸了
When was the last time you saw Kurt?
你最后见到科特是什么时候
A few nights ago.
几晚前
Actually, the night Nate died.
其实 就是内特死的那晚
We were all grabbing drinks at this bar and Kurt showed up.
我们一起去了间酒吧喝酒 科特也去了
And?
然后呢
Nothing.
没发生什么
It was like he was watching me.
他就像是在监视我
Then he was gone.
然后他就不见了
To tell you the truth...
老实说
he scares me.
他让我害怕
So, what do you think?
你怎么想
Stalker ex-boyfriend?
跟踪狂前男友
He hates the boss.
他恨她上司
And he was there that night.
那晚也在现场
You think he's our dog-faced boy?
你觉得他就是我们找的狗脸男吗
Well, it's a theory.
这是个合理猜测
We've had worse.
我们有过更不靠谱的猜测
Yeah.
是啊
What do you say we pay Kurt a visit?
我们去看看科特吧
Anything?
有发现吗
Nothing but leftovers and a six pack.
只有剩菜和啤酒
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表