What?
什么
Yeah, you know all this...
我们总是...
driving back and forth across country.
开车在全国各地到处跑
You know, I've never been to the Grand Canyon.
我还从未去过大峡谷呢
Or we could go to TJ.
我们也可以去提华纳
Or Hollywood, see if we could bang Lindsay Lohan.
或是好莱坞 看看能不能泡上琳赛·洛翰
You're not making any sense.
你说什么胡话呢
I just think we should take a break from all this.
我就是觉得我们该休息一下
Why do we gotta get stuck with all the responsibility, you know?
凭什么要我们承担一切责任
Why can't we live life a little bit?
我们怎么就不能享受生活一把了
Why are you saying all this?
你为什么要说这种话
No, no, no, no, no, Dean. You're my brother, all right?
不不 迪恩 你是我哥哥 好吗
So whatever weight you're carrying, let me help a little bit.
不管你在承担什么重担 让我帮忙吧
I can't. I promised.
我不能 我保证过
Who?
对谁
Dad.
爸爸
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Right before Dad died...
爸爸死前
he told me something.
他对我说了些话
He told me something about you.
他对我说了些关于你的话
What?
什么话
Dean, what did he tell you?
迪恩 他对你说了什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表