Yeah. Well, that's the theory.
对 理论是如此
Yeah, yeah.
没错
There's definitely something in there.
这里面绝对有东西
You know,
话说
this is bothering me.
这让我有些困扰
Well, you are digging up a corpse.
你毕竟在挖尸体嘛
No, not that.
不是那个
That's pretty par for the course, actually.
那个算是常规操作了
Then what?
那怎么了
It's just...
就是...
I mean, no vengeful spirit I've ever tussled with
我处理过的复仇鬼魂没有一个
wanted to be wasted.
想被♥干♥掉
So why would Claire lead us to her remains?
那克莱尔为何要引我们发现她的尸骸
It doesn't make any sense.
这毫无道理
All right, here. Give me a hand.
好 来 帮我一把
Her wrists.
她的手腕
Yeah, they'd be bruised just like yours.
嗯 干尸化前肯定跟你一样有瘀伤
That necklace mean something to you?
那条项链你认得吗
I've seen it before.
我见过
It's rare.
很少见
It was custom-made over on Carson Street.
是在卡森街定制的
I have one just like it.
我有条一样的
Pete gave it to me.
皮特给我的
Now this all makes perfect sense.
这下都说得通了
I'm sorry?
什么
Yeah, you see, Claire is not a vengeful spirit.
你瞧 克莱尔根本不是复仇鬼魂
She's a death omen.
她是死亡预兆
Excuse me?
什么
Claire's not killing anyone.
克莱尔没杀人
She's trying to warn them.
她是想警告他们
You see, sometimes spirits, they don't want vengeance,
有时鬼魂 他们并不想复仇
they want justice.
而是想讨个公道
Which is why she led us here in the first place.
所以她才会把我们引来这里
She wants us to know who her killer is.
她是想让我们知道是谁杀了她
Detective, how much do you know about your partner?
警探 你有多了解你的搭档
Oh, my God.
天啊
What?
怎么了
About a year ago,
大概一年前
some heroin went missing from lockup.
有批海♥洛♥因♥从证物室失踪
Obviously it was a cop.
肯定是警♥察♥干的
We never found out who did it.
但我们始终没抓到人
But whoever did it
但不管那人是谁
would need someone to fence their product.
肯定得找人卖♥♥货
Somebody like a heroin dealer.
比如一个海♥洛♥因♥毒贩
Somebody like Claire.
比如克莱尔
So I'm being extradited to St. Louis, huh?
所以我是在被引渡去圣路易斯吗
And you just decided to transfer me yourself,
而你非要亲自押送我
800 miles at 2 in the morning?
凌晨2点开八百英里
This can't be good.
这绝没好事
All right, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
What is it?
怎么了
Pete just left the precinct.
皮特刚离开了分局
With Dean. What?
还带走了迪恩 什么
He said the prisoner had to be transferred,
他说犯人需要被转移
and he just took him.
于是就带走了他
Dispatch has been calling. But he won't answer the radio.
调度在联♥系♥他 但他不肯接听车台
Radio?
车台
He took a county vehicle? Yeah.
他开了郡警车吗 对
Then it should have a LoJack.
那肯定装了追踪器
You just gotta get it turned on.
你开启就行
Pee break? So soon?
解手吗 这才开了没多久
You know, you might wanna get your prostate checked.
你最好去检查下前列腺
Son of a bitch.
该死
I'm cool in the van. You go do what you gotta do.
我在车里待着就好 你自便吧
You're a cocky son of a bitch.
你个自大的混♥蛋♥
You think those people in St. Louis
你觉得圣路易斯的人
are gonna buy that crap you're peddling?
会信你那套胡扯吗
But here's the thing.
但问题是
You're not gonna make it to St. Louis.
你到不了圣路易斯了
You're gonna die
你要死了
trying to escape.
因为你企图逃跑
Wait. Wait.
等等
Let's talk about this.
我们谈谈吧
Come on. You don't wanna do something that you're gonna regret.
拜托 你不会想做你今后会后悔的事的
Or maybe you do. Pete.
或许你想做 皮特
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Diana?
黛安娜
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I know about Claire.
我知道克莱尔的事了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Put the gun down.
放下枪
No. I don't think so.
不 还是不了
You're fast.
你是挺快
Pretty sure I'm faster.
但我肯定更快
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I didn't do anything, Diana.
我什么都没做 黛安娜
It's a little late for that.
现在抵赖有点晚了
It wasn't my fault.
那不怪我
Claire was gonna turn me in. I had no choice.
克莱尔本打算供出我 我别无选择
And Tony?
那东尼呢
Karen?
凯伦呢
Same thing.
一样的
Tony scrubbed the money. Then he got skittish...
东尼负责洗钱 可他怕了
and then he wanted to come clean.
他想坦白罪行
I'm sure he told Karen everything.
他肯定什么都告诉凯伦了
It was a mess, I had to clean it up.
这是个麻烦 我只能去解决
I just panicked.
我慌了
How many more people are gonna die over this, Pete?
还有多少人要因此而死 皮特
There's a way out.
还有出路的
This Dean kid's a frigging gift.
这个迪恩 简直是天赐
We can pin the whole thing on him.
我们可以把整件事栽给他
Okay? No trial, nothing,
好吗 不用上庭什么的
just one more dead scumbag.
不过是又死个人♥渣♥
No one will question it.
不会有人♥质♥疑的
Diana, please...
黛安娜 求你
I still love you.
我还爱你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, why don't you buy me another necklace, you ass.
你再给我买♥♥条项链啊 混♥蛋♥
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别 别
You doing all right?
你还好吗
Not really.
不太好
The death omen, Claire.
那个死亡预兆 克莱尔
What happens to her now?
她现在会怎样
It should be over.
应该结束了
She should be at rest.
她应该安息了
So, what now, officer?
那现在怎么办 警官
Pete did confess to me,
皮特向我招供了
he screwed up both your cases royally.
他把你俩的案子都搞砸了
I'd say there's a good chance
我觉得我们应该
that we can get your cases dismissed.
能让你们的案子都被撤销
You could take care of that for us?
你能帮我们解决吗
I hope so.
希望能
But the St. Louis murder charges?
但圣路易斯那边的凶杀指控
That's another story.
那就得另说了
I can't help you.
我帮不了你们
Unless...
除非
I just happened to turn my back, and you walked away.
我一转身 你们刚好跑了
I could tell them the suspects escaped.
我可以告诉他们嫌疑人逃跑了
Wait, are you sure?
等等 你确定吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表