The victims fit the M.O. too.
受害人也符合他们的手法
Tricksters target the high and the mighty.
恶作剧精灵都针对高高在上的人
Knock them down a peg, usually with a sense of humor.
挫挫他们的风头 一般是用好笑的事
Deadly pranks, things like that.
致命恶作剧什么的
Bobby, what do these things look like?
鲍比 这些玩意什么样
Lots of things, but human mostly.
各种各样 但主要是人形
And what human do we know
我们认识哪个人类
who's been at ground zero this whole time?
从始至终一直处于事件原点
That's a good one.
这个不错
Come here.
过来
Could you eat?
你想吃吗
I could eat.
我想吃
Come on.
来
Something's missing.
还缺了点什么
Sorry I'm dragging a little ass today, boys.
抱歉我今天有点拖沓 两位
I had quite the night last night.
我昨晚很逍遥
Lots of sex,
疯狂做♥爱♥
if you catch my drift.
明白吗
Yeah, hard not to.
想不明白都难
Listen, we won't be long.
听着 我们不会耽搁你太久
We just need to check a couple offices up on three.
我们就想看看三楼的几间办公室
No problem.
没问题
Damn. I forgot something in the truck.
该死 我把一样东西落在卡车里了
You know what? I'll catch up with you guys.
这样吧 我回头来找你们
Okay.
好
Just because he reads the Weekly World News...
不能因为他读《每周世界新闻》
doesn't mean he's our guy.
就认为是他
I mean, you read it too.
你不也看吗
I'm telling you, it's him.
相信我 是他
Look, I just think we need some hard proof. That's all.
我就是觉得我们需要实证而已
Okay, another thing, Bobby mentioned was that
好吧 鲍比还提了件事
these suckers have a metabolism like an insect.
这些玩意的代谢像昆虫一样快
All right, a real sweet tooth.
所以很喜欢甜食
Well, I didn't find any candy bars or sugar.
我并没发现糖果棒或糖
Not even Equal.
连人工甜味剂都没有
It's probably because you missed something.
可能是因为你有所遗漏
I don't miss things.
我才不会有遗漏
Right, because you're Mr. Perfect.
对哦 因为你是完美先生
What?
什么
Are you really still pissed at me
你不是真的还在
because of what the trickster did?
为恶作剧精灵做的事气我吧
Come on, man.
得了
You've been a tight ass long before that trickster showed up.
你早在恶作剧精灵出现前就是个老刻板了
Look, just stay here. Keep an eye on the janitor.
待在这里 盯住那清洁工
I'll go to his place, see if I can find any actual evidence...
我去他家 看能不能找到实证
before you go barging in and staking the man.
然后你再冲进去插死他也不迟
Just wait till I get back, okay?
等我回来的 好吗
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Screw this.
去他的
We've been waiting for you, Dean.
我们一直在等你 迪恩
You guys aren't real.
你们不是真的
Trust me, sugar, it's gonna feel real.
相信我 甜心 感觉会很真的
Come on.
来吧
Let us give you a massage.
让我们给你按♥摩♥一下
Wha...?
什么...
You know, I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
我很喜欢幸福结局
Really,
真的
I am, but...
真是这样 但...
I'm gonna have to pass.
我只能放弃了
They're a peace offering.
她们是示和礼物
I know what you and your brother do.
我知道你和你弟弟做什么
I've been around a while,
我阅历很丰富
run into your kind before.
遇到过你们这种人
Well, then you know that I
那你就知道
can't let you just keep hurting people.
我不能允许你继续伤人
Come on.
得了
Those people got what was coming to them.
那些人是咎由自取
Hoisted on their own petards.
自食其果
But you and Sam,
但你和萨姆
I like you.
我喜欢你
I do.
真的
So treat yourself, long as you want.
享受一番吧 想玩多久都行
Just long enough for me to move on to the next town.
只要给我时间去下一个地方就行
Yeah, I don't think I can let you do that.
我恐怕不能允许你那么做
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
And you know that I can.
你知道我能伤害你
Look, man,
伙计
I gotta tell you,
我得说
I dig your style. All right? I mean--
我喜欢你的风格 好吗
I do, I mean.
真的
And the slow-dancing alien?
还有跳慢舞的外星人
One of my personal favorites. Yeah.
那是我最喜欢的之一 嗯
But I can't let you go.
但我不能放你走
Too bad.
太遗憾了
Like I said, I liked you.
我说了 我喜欢你
Sam was right.
萨姆是对的
You shouldn't have come alone.
你不该一个人来的
Well, I'll agree with you there.
这我赞同
That fight you guys had outside, that was a trick?
你们之前在外面吵架 是骗我的吗
Not bad.
不赖
But you wanna see a real trick?
但你想看看真正的妙招吗
Nice toss, ladies.
丢得好 女士们
Nice show.
真是一出好戏
Dean.
迪恩
Dean, Dean, Dean.
迪恩
I did not wanna have to do this.
我也不想这么做的
Me neither.
我也不想
You guys okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
I guess.
大概没事吧
Well, I gotta say...
我得说...
he had style.
他挺有风格
Bobby, thanks a lot.
鲍比 多谢了
We really couldn't have Hey, save it.
不然我们真... 省省吧
Let's just get the hell out of Dodge
我们赶紧离开
before somebody finds that body.
别等到谁发现了尸体
Yeah.
嗯
Look, Dean...
迪恩
I just wanna say that I'm...
我想说我...
Me too.
我也是
You guys are breaking my heart.
你们真让我感动
Could we please just leave?
我们能不能赶紧走了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表