You're in danger. Now go back to the vault. Now.
你们有危险 马上回金库去
Five to 12 hostages in the City Bank of Milwaukee...
5到12名人♥质♥被扣押在密尔沃基市银行
This will all be over soon.
一切很快就结束了
Stand by for further.
等待进一步消息
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
Don't shoot. Don't shoot, please.
别开枪 别开枪 求你们
No, no, no, no, no, no. Back up.
不不不 退后
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Please don't shoot.
拜托 别开枪
Son of a bitch.
该死
Moving in. Moving in.
上 上
I said, get back, now!
我叫你们退后 快点
One of the hostages, he seems to have taken over the situation.
有个人♥质♥似乎掌控了局面
Excuse me?
什么
Okay. Go, go.
好 快去
Get down.
趴下
We are so screwed.
我们完蛋了
Yeah?
喂
He's slipped his skin. What?
他蜕皮了 什么
Yeah, bastard shifts fast.
嗯 这混♥蛋♥变形很快
A lot faster than the one in St. Louis.
比圣路易斯那个快多了
God, it's like playing a shell game.
天啊 简直像玩骗局游戏
Could be anybody again.
现在又可能是任何人了
I think most of the employees are out of the vault by now.
大部分雇员现在都出了金库了
All right. You search every inch of this place.
好吧 你把这里彻底搜一遍
I'm gonna go round everybody up.
我要去把大家集中起来
Crap. What?
该死 怎么了
The feds are here.
联调局来了
Crap.
该死
Lieutenant Robards.
罗巴兹警督
Yeah.
嗯
Special Agent Henriksen.
亨里克森特别探员
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You're lead dog now,
你现在说了算了
but you'd just love my full cooperation.
但你很希望我完全配合你
I don't give a rat's ass what you do.
我才不在乎你做什么呢
You can go get a doughnut and bang your wife for all I care.
你大可去买♥♥个甜甜圈 或上你老婆
What I do need is your SWAT team, locked and loaded.
我需要你的特警队 准备就绪
Listen, agent,
听着 探员
something's not right about this.
现在的情况不对劲
It's--
情况
It's not going down like a usual heist.
不像寻常的劫案
That's because it isn't one.
那是因为这不是劫案
You have no idea what you're dealing with, do you?
你根本不知道现在是什么情况 是吧
There's a monster in that bank, Robards.
那银行里有个怪物 罗巴兹
And I thought you were one of the good guys.
我还以为你是好人呢
What's your name?
你叫什么
Why would you care?
你在乎呢
My name is Dean.
我叫迪恩
I'm Sherri.
我叫雪莉
Sherri.
雪莉
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
This will all be over soon, okay?
很快就会结束了 好吗
Yeah.
喂
This is Special Agent Victor Henriksen.
我是维克多·亨里克森特别探员
Yeah, listen, I'm not really in the negotiating mood right now.
听着 我现在没有谈判的心情
Good. Me neither. So...
很好 我也没有 所以...
It's my job to bring you in.
我的工作是抓你回来
Alive's a bonus, but not necessary.
活着更好 但不非得
That's kind of harsh for a federal agent, don't you think?
联调局探员说话都这么冲吗
Well, you're not the typical suspect, are you, Dean?
你又不是一般的嫌犯 是吧 迪恩
I want you and Sam out here, unarmed.
我要你和萨姆 不带武器走出来
Or we come in.
否则我们就冲进去
And yes, I know about Sam too. Bonnie to your Clyde.
是的 我也知道萨姆的事 你们两个雌雄大盗
Yeah. Well, that part's true.
这倒是不假
But how'd you even know we were here?
但你怎么知道我们在这里
Go screw yourself. That's how I knew.
去你的 我就这么知道的
It's become my job to know about you, Dean.
了解你现在是我的工作了 迪恩
I've been looking for you for weeks, now.
我找你几周了
I know about the murder in St. Louis,
我知道圣路易斯的凶案
I know about the Houdini act you pulled in Baltimore.
还有你在巴尔的摩玩的消失
I know about the desecrations, and the thefts.
我知道你的亵渎坟墓和盗窃罪行
I know about your dad.
我还知道你♥爸♥爸
You don't know crap about my dad.
你对我爸爸一无所知
Ex-Marine, raised his kids on the road.
退役海军陆战队员 带孩子漂泊长大
Cheap motels, backwoods cabins.
廉价旅馆 偏僻小屋
Real paramilitary survivalist type.
准军事幸存者型的
I just can't get a handle on what type of wacko he was.
我就是猜不透他是哪个类型的疯子
White supremacist, Timmy McVeigh, tomato, tomato.
白人至上主义者 国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 都差不多
You got no right talking about my dad like that.
你无权那么说我爸爸
He was a hero.
他是个英雄
Yeah. Right.
得了吧
Sure sounds like it.
听上去真像呢
You have one hour to make a decision
给你一小时做决定
or we come through those doors, full automatic.
否则我们就带着全自动武器冲进去了
Scramble your men. Five minutes, then we go in.
集结你的人 五分钟后我们就冲进去
What?
什么
Henriksen, they've let out one hostage so far.
亨里克森 他们已放出了一名人♥质♥
They've hurt no one as far as we can tell.
据我们所知 他们并未伤人
You don't know these Winchesters.
你根本不了解这对温家兄弟
They're dangerous, smart and expertly trained.
他们危险 聪明 而且训练有素
We can't risk the lives of all those people.
我们不能拿那些人的性命冒险
Trust me. Dean's a greater risk to them than we are.
相信我 迪恩比起我们对他们的威胁更大
This is crazy. Crazy's in there
这简直疯了 疯子在里面
and I just hung up on it.
我刚挂了他的电♥话♥
Damn it.
该死
We got a bit of a problem outside.
我们在外面有麻烦了
We got a problem in here.
我们在里面有麻烦了
Sherri?
雪莉
We're gonna let you go.
我们要放了你
What?
什么
Why me?
为什么选我
As a show of good faith to the feds. Come on.
算是向联调局展现诚意 来吧
I think I'd rather stay here with the others.
我还是跟其他人待在一起吧
Yeah. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist.
嗯 我恐怕得坚持了
I thought you were letting me go.
我以为你们要放了我呢
Is that community theater or are you just naturally that good?
在社区剧院学的 还是你天赋异禀
This is the last time you become anybody. Ever.
你再别想变成别人了
No. Oh, God.
不 天啊
Dean, wait, wait, wait.
迪恩 等等
What's the advantage of this plan?
这计划有什么好处
I mean, fainting now wouldn't help it survive.
现在晕倒并不能帮它存活下来
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊 天啊
Get her out of here. Now! What the hell?
快带她走 什么鬼
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
别开枪
I work here. I work here.
我在这里工作
Please get me out.
快带我出去
Please get me out of here.
快带我出去
Freeze!
别动
Let me see your hands.
手举起来
Gross.
恶心
Move.
前进
Clear in here.
这里安全
Clear. Move.
安全 前进
Clear. Move.
安全 前进
Clear.
安全
Clear. Go.
安全 前进
Clear. Move.
安全 前进
Clear. Move.
安全 前进
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表