Okay.
好
Sam.
萨姆
Ellen.
艾伦
You don't seem that surprised to see me.
你见到我似乎并不意外
Your brother's been calling. Worried sick.
你哥哥来了好几通电♥话♥了 担心死你了
Looking for you. Yeah,
他在找你 嗯
I figured he might.
我猜到了
What's going on between you two?
你俩是怎么了
So, um...
话说
how's Jo?
乔怎么样了
Well, I don't really know.
这我就不知道了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I haven't seen her in weeks.
我好几周没见她了
She sends a postcard now and again.
她时不时会寄明信片来
Well, what happened?
发生了什么
Well,
哎
after she worked that job with you boys,
她那次跟你们一起猎魔后
she decided she wanted to keep on hunting.
她决定要继续猎魔
I said, "Not under my roof."
我说"你还在我家就别想"
And she said, "Fine."
她就说"那好啊"
So I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now.
那我可能是你现在最不想见到的人了
Don't get me wrong.
别误会
I wish I could blame the hell out of you boys.
我也希望我能全怪在你们头上
It'd be easier.
那样更轻松
Truth is, it's not your fault.
其实 那不怪你
Sam...
萨姆
none of it is.
一切都不怪你
I want you to know that...
我想告诉你
I forgave your daddy a long time ago
我家比尔的事
for what happened to my Bill.
我早就原谅了你♥爸♥爸
I just don't think he ever forgave himself.
我觉得是他始终没原谅自己
What did happen?
到底发生了什么
So why did you come here, sweetie?
你为什么来我这儿 亲爱的
I need help.
我需要帮助
What am I looking for, Sam?
我要找什么 萨姆
Other people.
其他人
Other psychics like me.
其他我这样的灵力者
As many as possible. And I need a nationwide search.
能找到多少是多少 进行全国搜索
But I thought there was no way to track them all down.
但不是无法追踪到他们所有人吗
Not all of them had nursery fires like you did.
他们并不都像你那样育婴房♥失火
Well, no, but some had to.
的确 但肯定也有这样的
Start there.
从这里查起
Done and done.
完成了
That was fast.
挺快啊
Well,
是啊
apparently, that's my job.
看来 这是我的工作了
Make a monkey dance at the keyboard.
让猴子在键盘上跳舞
Just tell us what you got, Ash.
告诉我们结果吧 阿瑟
Four folks fit the profile, nationwide.
全国有四个人符合这些条件
Born in '83.
生于83年
Mother died in a nursery fire, the whole shebang.
母亲死于育婴房♥失火 等等
Four? That's it?
才四个吗
Sam Winchester from Lawrence, Kansas.
堪萨斯州劳伦斯的萨姆·温彻斯特
Max Miller from Saginaw, Michigan.
密歇根州萨吉诺的麦克斯·米勒
Andrew Gallagher from Guthrie, Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州格思里的安德鲁·盖勒格
And, uh,
还有
another name, Scott Carey.
第四个 斯考特·凯瑞
You got an address?
有地址吗
Kind of.
算是有吧
The Arbor Hills Cemetery
印第安纳州拉斐特
in Lafayette, Indiana. Plot 486.
乔木山公墓486号♥地
So he's dead?
他死了吗
Killed about a month ago.
大概一个月前被杀
Killed how?
怎么被杀的
Stabbed.
被捅死的
In a parking lot.
在一个停车场里
Fuzz don't have much. No suspects.
警方没什么线索 没有嫌疑人
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Where are you going?
你去哪
Indiana.
印第安纳州
Sam?
萨姆
I gotta call Dean, I gotta let him know where you are.
我得打给迪恩 告诉他你在哪
Ellen, I'm trying to find answers
艾伦 我想找到答案
about who I am.
了解我自己
And my brother means well,
我哥哥虽然初衷是好的
but he can't protect me from that.
但他不能阻止我了解真♥相♥
Please.
求你
You said you went to high school with Scott?
你说你跟斯考特是高中同学
Yes, sir, I did.
是的 先生
I just heard about what happened. I'm so sorry.
我刚听说了发生的事 我真遗憾
Scotty was a good boy.
斯考特是个好孩子
But he changed a lot since you knew him.
但他自你们认识时已变了很多
What do you mean?
什么意思
It started about a year ago with these headaches...
大概一年前 他开始头疼
then he got depressed, paranoid,
然后他变得抑郁 多疑
nightmares.
做恶梦
Nightmares?
做恶梦
Did he ever talk to you about his nightmares? What he saw?
他跟你提过他的噩梦吗 他都看到了什么
No, no.
没有
He closed up on me.
他不愿跟我说
I tried to get him help but nothing took.
我想找人帮他 但没什么效果
He'd just...
他...
lock himself in his room for days.
会好几天把自己关在房♥间里
Do you think maybe I could see his room?
我可以去他房♥间看看吗
Who are you? Please.
你是谁 别
You're in danger.
你有危险
Okay, look, I know how all this sounds...
好吧 我知道这听上去多不可思议
but I'm not insane and I'm not on drugs.
但我没疯 也没嗑药
Okay? I'm normal.
我很正常
This is way, way off the map for me.
这对我来说非常不寻常
All right, all right, just...
好了
just calm down, okay?
冷静下来
What's your name?
你叫什么
Ava.
爱娃
Ava? Ava Wilson.
爱娃吗 爱娃·威尔森
Ava, I'm Sam Winchester, all right?
爱娃 我是萨姆·温彻斯特
Now, you were telling me about these dreams of yours?
你刚刚说你做了什么梦
Yeah, uh,
嗯
okay--
好吧
About a year ago
大概一年前
I started having these, like, headaches and just...
我开始头疼
nightmares, I guess.
做恶梦
And I really didn't think much of it,
我本来也没多想
until I had this one dream...
直到 我有次梦到
where I saw this guy get stabbed in a parking lot.
一个男人在停车场里被人捅死
When was this?
什么时候
About a month ago, but anyway--
大概一个月前 但总之
A couple of days later...
几天后
I found this.
我发现了这个
I saw this guy die.
我看到那人死了
Days before it happened.
在事发几天前就看到了
I don't know why, I don't know-- It's just, some reason...
我也不知道是为什么 但不知怎么
my dreams are coming true. And
我的梦在成真
last night, I had another one.
昨晚 我又做梦了
Okay.
好
About you.
关于你的
I saw you die.
我看到你死了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You had motel stationery.
你有张旅馆的纸
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表