Might as well put her out of her misery.
不如直接结束她的痛苦
I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane.
我刚磨过 所以这非常人道
Gordon, I'm letting her go.
戈登 我要放了她
You're not doing a damn thing.
你什么都别想做
Gordon, let's talk about this.
戈登 我们谈谈吧
What's there to talk about?
有什么好谈的
It's like I said, Dean, no shades of gray.
就像我说的 迪恩 没有灰色地带
Yeah, I hear you.
这话我听到了
And I know how you feel. Do you?
我也理解你的感受 是吗
The vampire that killed your sister deserved to die. But this--
杀了你妹妹的那个吸血鬼是该死 但...
Killed my sister?
杀了我妹妹
That filthy fang didn't kill my sister. It turned her.
那恶心的尖牙怪没杀我妹妹 而是转化了她
Made her one of them.
把她变成了吸血鬼
So I hunted her down and I killed her myself.
所以我追踪到了她 亲手杀了她
You did what?
你什么
Wasn't my sister anymore.
那已经不是我妹妹了
It wasn't human.
不是人了
I didn't blink.
我丝毫没犹豫
And neither would you.
换了你也不会
So you knew all along, then?
所以你早就知道
You knew about the vampires.
你早就知道这些吸血鬼的事
You knew they weren't killing anyone.
你早就知道他们没杀人
You knew about the cattle, and you just didn't care.
你也知道牛的事 但你根本不在乎
Care about what?
在乎什么
A nest of vampires suddenly acting nice?
一血巢的吸血鬼突然好心了起来
Taking a little time-out from sucking innocent people...
暂时不吸无辜者的血了
and we're supposed to buy that?
我们就该相信他们吗
Trust me.
相信我
Doesn't change what they are.
他们的本质并没改变
And I can prove it.
我能证明
Let him go.
放开他
Now!
马上
Relax.
放松
If I wanted to kill him, he'd already be on the floor.
我要想杀他 他早就倒地不起了
Just making a little point.
我只是想证明个观点
You think she's so different?
你觉得她很不一样吗
Still wanna save her? Look at her.
还想救她吗 看看她
They're all the same.
他们都一样
Evil, bloodthirsty.
邪恶 嗜血
No.
不
No.
不
You hear her, Gordon?
你听到了吗 戈登
No.
不
No.
不
We're done here.
我们没什么好说的了
Sam, get her out of here. Yeah.
萨姆 带她走 嗯
I've got you.
我扶你
Gordon...
戈登
I think you and I got some things to talk about.
我觉得你和我需要好好谈谈
Get out of my way.
给我让开
Sorry.
抱歉
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
I'm having a hard time believing it, too,
我也觉得难以置信
but I know what I saw.
但我清楚我看到了什么
If you want those vampires, you gotta go through me.
如果你想抓那些吸血鬼 得先过我这关
Fine.
好吧
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么
You're doing this for a fang?
为了个吸血鬼值得吗
Come on, Dean. We're on the same side here.
拜托 迪恩 我们可是一边的
I don't think so, you sadistic bastard.
我可不这么认为 你个虐待狂混♥蛋♥
You're not like your brother.
你跟你弟弟不一样
You're a killer.
你是个杀手
Like me.
就像我
Sorry.
抱歉了
You know...
其实
I might be like you
我或许是像你
and I might not.
也或许不像
But you're the one tied up right now.
但现在被绑住的是你
I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
Not much.
没多少
Lenore get out okay?
丽诺尔顺利离开了吗
Yeah.
嗯
All of them did.
他们都离开了
Then I guess our work here is done.
那看来我们的工作完成了
How you doing, Gordy?
你怎么样了 戈登
You gotta tinkle yet?
需要尿尿吗
All right.
好吧
Well, get comfy.
坐舒服点
We'll call someone in two or three days,
我们两三天后会联♥系♥人
have them come out, untie you.
叫他们过来给你松绑
Ready to go, Dean?
可以走了吗 迪恩
Not yet.
等一下
I guess this is goodbye.
那我们就此别过了
Well, it's been real.
认识你很高兴
Okay.
好了
I'm good now.
我现在可以了
We can go.
我们走吧
Sam.
萨姆
Yeah?
嗯
Clock me one.
打我一拳
What?
什么
Come on.
来吧
Come on. I won't even hit you back. Let's go.
来吧 我不会还手的 来吧
No.
不
Let's go. You get a freebie.
来吧 送你一拳
Hit me. Come on.
打我吧 来
You look like you just went 12 rounds with a block of cement, Dean.
你看上去像是刚跟一块混凝土打了12回合 迪恩
I'll take a rain check.
我还是改日吧
I wish we never took this job. It's jacked everything up.
真希望我们没插手这案子 毁掉了一切
What do you mean?
什么意思
Think about all the hunts we went on, Sammy,
想想我们的每一次猎魔 萨姆
our whole lives.
我们这一辈子
Okay.
嗯
What if we killed things that didn't deserve killing?
如果我们杀了什么不该死的东西呢
You know, I mean, the way Dad raised us--
就爸爸教育我们的方式...
Dean, after what happened to Mom...
迪恩 妈妈的事后
Dad did the best he could. I know he did.
爸爸已经尽力了 我知道
But the man wasn't perfect.
但他并不完美
And the way he raised us to hate those things.
而且他教育我们仇视那些东西
And, man, I hate them.
我也的确恨它们
I do.
真的
When I killed that vampire at the mill...
我杀死工厂那只吸血鬼时
I didn't even think about it. Hell, I even enjoyed it.
我想都没想 我甚至享受其中
You didn't kill Lenore.
你没杀丽诺尔
No, but every instinct told me to.
对 但我的直觉要我杀她
I was gonna kill her. I was gonna kill them all.
我本想杀了她的 我本想把他们都杀了的
Yeah, Dean, but you didn't.
对 迪恩 但你没有
And that's what matters.
那才是重要的
Yeah.
嗯
And because you're a pain in my ass.
也因为你很烦人
I guess I might have to stick around
那我只能留下来
and be a pain in the ass, then.
继续烦你了
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't mention it.
不客气
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表