Yeah, I think these are John Winchester's boys.
嗯 他们应该是约翰·温彻斯特的儿子
I'm Ellen.
我是艾伦
My daughter, Jo.
那是我女儿 乔
You're not gonna hit me again, are you?
你不会再打我了吧
Here you go.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
You called our dad, said you could help.
你联♥系♥了我们的爸爸 说你能帮忙
Help with what?
帮他什么
Well,
当然是
the demon, of course.
那个恶魔了
I heard he was closing in on it.
我听说他快找到他了
Was there an article in Demon Hunters Quarterly that I missed?
难道我错过了《恶魔猎人季刊》的什么报道吗
I mean, who are you?
你是谁啊
How do you know about all this?
你怎么知道这些事的
I just run a saloon.
我只是开了家酒吧
But
但是
hunters have been known to pass through now and again.
时不时会有猎人经过这里
Including your dad a long time ago.
很久以前也包括你们爸爸
John was like family once. Yeah?
约翰曾经就像我们的家人 是吗
How come he's never mentioned you before?
那他怎么没提过你
You'd have to ask him that.
那你得问他了
So why exactly do we need your help?
我们为什么需要你帮忙
Don't do me any favors.
别可怜我啊
Look, if you don't want my help, fine.
如果你们不需要我帮忙 没关系
Don't let the door smack your ass in the way out.
出去时别被门扇到了屁♥股♥
But John wouldn't have sent you if--
但约翰既然派你们来...
He didn't send you.
他没派你们来
He's all right, isn't he?
他还好吧
No.
不
No, he isn't.
他不好
It was the demon, we think. It...
我们认为是那个恶魔
It just got him before he got it, I guess.
它终究还是先下手了
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
我很遗憾 没事
We're all right.
我们没事
Really, I know how close you and your dad--
说真的 我知道你和你♥爸♥爸多亲密...
Really, lady, I'm fine.
说真的 女士 我没事
So look. If you can help...
听着 如果你能帮忙
we could use all the help we can get.
我们非常需要帮助
Well, we can't.
我们帮不了
But Ash will.
但阿瑟能
Who's Ash?
阿瑟是谁
Ash?
阿瑟
What?
干什么
Closing time?
关门了吗
That's Ash?
那是阿瑟吗
He's a genius.
他是个天才
You gotta be kidding me. This guy's no genius.
开玩笑吧 这家伙才不是天才
He's a Lynyrd Skynyrd roadie.
他更像巡回摇滚乐队的管♥理♥员♥
I like you. Thanks.
我喜欢你 谢谢
Just give him a chance.
给他个机会吧
All right.
好吧
This stuff's about a year's worth of our dad's work. So...
这是我们爸爸花了一年研究出来的东西
let's see what you make of it.
看看你能不能理出头绪来吧
Come on.
得了
This crap ain't real.
糊弄我呢吧
There ain't nobody that can track a demon like this.
没人能这样追踪恶魔
Our dad could.
我们爸爸就能
These are nonparametric statistical overviews.
这是非参数的统计概述
Cross-spectrum correlations. I mean...
关联了跨门类的数据
damn.
我去
They're signs.
这都是征兆
Omens.
预兆
If you can track them, you can track this demon.
如果能对其进行追踪 就能追踪这个恶魔
You know, like crop failures, electrical storms.
比如作物枯萎 雷暴
You ever been struck by lightning?
你们被闪电击中过吗
It ain't fun.
感觉可不怎么样
Can you track it or not?
你能不能追踪他
Yeah, with this, I think so.
嗯 有了这个 应该可以
But it's gonna take time. Uh, give me...
但会需要点时间 给我...
51 hours.
51个小时
Hey, man. Yeah.
伙计 嗯
By the way, I, uh, dig the haircut.
对了 我喜欢你的发型
All business up front...
前面正经
and party in the back.
后面疯狂
Ellen, what is that?
艾伦 那是什么
It's a police scanner.
是警用电台
We, uh, keep tabs on things.
我们会留意消息
No, no, no. The, um, folder.
不是 那份文件夹
I was gonna give this to a friend of mine. But
我本想给一个朋友的 但是
take a look if you want.
你想看就看看吧
Thanks.
谢谢
How'd your mom get into this stuff, anyway?
你妈妈怎么做起这行的
My dad.
我爸爸
He was a hunter.
他生前是个猎人
He passed away.
他过世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
I was just a kid.
我当时还是个孩子
I'm sorry to hear about your dad.
你♥爸♥爸的事我很遗憾
Yeah.
嗯
So,
那么
I guess I got 51 hours to waste.
看来我有51个小时可消磨了
Maybe tonight we should....
或许我们今晚该...
No, you know what? Never mind.
不 还是算了吧
What?
怎么了
Nothing, just...
没事
wrong place, wrong time.
地点不对 时间不对
You know, I thought you were gonna
我还以为你就要
toss me some cheap pick-up line.
说点俏皮话泡我了
Most hunters come through that door,
大部分来这里的猎人
think they can get in my pants with some...
都觉得能泡到我
pizza, a six-pack, and Side 1 of Zeppelin IV.
就靠披萨 啤酒和齐柏林飞艇的半张专辑
What a bunch of scumbags.
真是一群人♥渣♥
Not you.
但你不是
I guess not.
或许吧
Dean, come here. Check this out.
迪恩 过来看看
Yeah.
嗯
A few murders, not far from here,
几起凶案 就发生在离这里不远处
that Ellen caught wind of.
艾伦发现的
Looks to me like there might be a hunt.
我觉得可能是猎魔的案子
Yeah,
是吗
so? So
怎么了 所以
I told her we'd check it out.
我答应她去看看了
You gotta be kidding me. A killer clown?
你开玩笑吧 杀手小丑吗
Yeah. He left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents.
是啊 他没伤害女儿 杀了她父母
Ripped them to pieces, actually.
把他们撕碎了都
This family was at some carnival that night?
这家人那晚去过一个马戏团
Right. Right. The Cooper Carnival.
对 库珀马戏团
So how do you know we're not dealing with
那你怎么知道这不是一个
some psycho carnie in a clown suit?
穿小丑服的疯子马戏团员
Well, the cops have no viable leads,
警方没有任何可查线索
and all the employees were tearing down shop.
而团员当时都在拔营
Alibis all around.
所有人都有不在场证明
Plus, the girl said she saw a clown vanish into thin air.
而且那女孩说小丑凭空消失了
Cops are saying trauma, of course.
警方当然说她是受创了
I know what you're thinking, Sam.
我知道你是怎么想的 萨姆
Why did it have to be clowns?
为什么非要是小丑
Give me a break.
你少来
You didn't think I remembered, did you?
你以为我不记得了 是吗
I mean, come on. You still bust out crying
得了 你到现在看到电视上
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表