They can make themselves invisible.
还能变隐形
And they cannot enter a home without first being invited.
他们必须受邀才能进入一户人家
So they dress up like clowns and the children invite them in.
所以他们打扮成小丑 骗孩子请他们进门
Yeah. Why don't they munch on the kids?
对 那怎么不吃孩子呢
No idea. Not enough meat on the bones, maybe?
不知道 会不会是肉太少
What else you find out?
你还查到了什么
Well, apparently, rakshasas live in squalor.
据说 罗刹生活脏乱
They sleep on a bed of dead insects.
他们睡在一床死虫子上
Nice. Yeah.
好啊 嗯
And they have to feed a few times
他们每隔20到30年
every 20 to 30 years.
需要进食一次
Slow metabolism, I guess. That makes sense.
大概是新陈代谢缓慢吧 那就说得通了
I mean, the carnival today, the Bunker Brothers in '81.
如今的那个马戏团 81年的邦克兄弟
Right. Probably more before that.
嗯 之前可能还有
Sam, who do we know that worked both shows?
萨姆 我们知道有谁在两个马戏团都待过
Cooper? Cooper.
库珀 没错
You know, that picture of his father,
他父亲的那张照片
that looked just like him.
跟他一模一样
You think maybe it was him?
你说那会不会就是他
Well, who knows how old he is.
谁知道他多老了
Ellen say how to kill him?
艾伦说要怎么杀他了吗
Legend goes, a dagger made of pure brass.
据传是要用纯铜的匕♥首♥
I think I know where to get one of those.
我可能知道去哪找
Well, before we go stabbing things into Cooper,
我们直接去捅库珀之前
we gonna wanna make damn sure it's him.
最好百分百确定就是他
You're such a stickler for detail, Sammy.
你真是一丝不苟呢 萨姆
All right, I'll round up the blade.
好吧 我去找刀
You go check if Cooper's got bedbugs.
你去看看库珀床下是否有虫子
Well, I got all kinds of knives.
我有各种刀
I don't know if I got a brass one, though.
但我不知道是否有铜的
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么呢
Check the trunk.
看看箱子里
You?
是你
Me.
没错
Jeez.
天啊
All right!
好啦
Jeez.
天啊
So Cooper thinks I'm a peeping Tom, but it's not him.
库珀以为我是偷♥窥♥狂 但不是他
Yeah, so I gathered.
我发现了
It's the blind guy. He's here somewhere.
是那个盲人 他就在这附近
Well, did you get the? The brass blades?
你拿到... 铜刀吗
No. No, it's just been one of those days.
没有 今天就是不顺
I got an idea. Come on.
我有主意了 来
Sam!
萨姆
Dean!
迪恩
Dean, find the maze, okay?
迪恩 去迷宫那里 好吗
Where is it? I don't know. I mean,
他在哪呢 我不知道
shouldn't we see his clothes walking around?
难道我们不该看到他的衣服到处走吗
Sam!
萨姆
Dean, where his he?
迪恩 他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Sam, behind you! Behind you!
萨姆 你身后
I hate fun houses.
我讨厌奇幻屋
You boys did a hell of a job.
你们干得漂亮
Your dad would be proud.
你们爸爸会骄傲的
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, um, I've gotta--
我得...
I gotta go...
我得走了
over there. Right now.
去那边 现在就去
So?
好啊
So?
好啊
Am I gonna see you again?
我还会再见到你吗
Do you want to?
你想见到我吗
I wouldn't hate it.
我没有不想
Can I be honest with you?
能跟你说实话吗
See, normally,
一般来说
I'd be hitting on you so fast it would make your head spin.
我会毫不犹豫地扑上来泡你 让你眼晕
But
但是
these days....
现在...
I don't know.
我不知道
Wrong place...
地点不对
wrong time?
时间不对吗
Yeah.
嗯
It's okay, I get it.
没事 我理解
Where have you guys been?
你们去哪了
Been waiting for you.
我一直在等你们
We were working a job, Ash.
我们去猎魔了 阿瑟
Clowns? Clowns?
小丑 小丑
What the? Got something for us, Ash?
什么... 你有发现吗 阿瑟
Did you find the demon?
你找到那恶魔了吗
It's nowhere around.
没他的踪迹
At least, nowhere I can find.
至少我是找不到
But if this fugly bastard raises its head,
但如果那混♥蛋♥敢冒头
I'll know.
我就会知道
I mean, I'm on it like Divine on dog dookie.
我能立刻盯上他
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean,
就是说
any of those signs or omens appear anywhere in the world...
如果世界上任何地方再出现那些征兆 预兆
my rig will go off.
我的程序就会被触动
Like a fire alarm.
就像火警
Would you mind...?
我可以...
Yeah. What's up, man?
嗯 好啊 伙计
Ash, where did you learn to do all this?
阿瑟 你在哪学会做这些的
MIT. Before I got bounced for fighting.
麻省理工学院 后来我因斗殴被开除了
MIT?
麻省理工学院
It's a school in Boston.
是波士顿的一所学校
Okay.
好吧
Give us a call as soon as you know something?
你一发现什么就联♥系♥我们吧
Si. Si, compadre.
没问题 同志
Listen.
听着
If you boys need a place to stay, I got a couple beds out back.
如果你们需要个住处 我后面有床
Thanks, but no.
谢谢 但不了
No, there's something I gotta finish.
我还有事没做完
Okay.
好吧
You were right.
你说得对
About what?
什么事
About me and Dad.
我和爸爸的事
I'm sorry that the last time I was with him,
我很遗憾我们最后在一起时
I tried to pick a fight.
我还想跟他吵
I'm sorry that I spent most of my life angry at him.
我很遗憾我这辈子大部分时间在生他的气
I mean, for all I know, he died thinking that I hate him.
说不定 他临死时 还以为我恨他
So you're right.
所以你是对的
What I'm doing right now, it is too little.
我现在做的事 的确太少
It's too late.
太迟了
I miss him, man.
我好想他
And I feel guilty as hell.
我觉得好愧疚
And I'm not all right.
我一点也不好
Not at all.
一点也不
But neither are you.
但你也不好
That much I know.
这我知道
I'll let you get back to work.
我不打扰你工作了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表