Guy named Billy Beard.
他叫比利·比尔德
What the hell, dude?
怎么回事啊 哥们
I don't know.
我不知道
Doesn't seem like Elise this time, either.
这次看来不是爱丽丝
It's not her M.O.
不是她的手法
Well, we already torched her.
我们都烧了她了
So, what? Are we dealing with another ghost?
那这是怎么 又冒出来个鬼吗
Maybe. Yeah,
或许吧 嗯
but these things don't usually tag team.
但他们一般不组团出现
Everybody, gather around, okay?
各位 过来一下 好吗
Got an announcement to make.
我要宣布件事
Hold that for me.
帮我拿下
Everyone...
各位
huddle in.
过来一下
In light of Jay's accident last night...
因为杰昨晚的事故
and in cooperation with the authorities
也为了配合当局
we're shutting down production for a few days.
我们要暂停几天的拍摄
I know, I know.
我知道
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you,
我不骗大家
we've had a few setbacks this week.
我们本周遭遇了几次挫折
But we all know what Jay and Brad wanted more than anything...
但我们都知道杰和布拉德最希望看到的是什么
and that was to see Hell Hazers II: The Reckoning
就是《地狱玩家2: 清算》
on screens all across America.
能在全美上映
Now, we owe it to them to go on
我们为了他们 也该继续
and to pull together and make this damn movie, huh?
振作起来 把电影拍好
But not-- Not today.
但今天不行
Go home. Someone will call you.
回家吧 会有人联♥系♥你们的
Okay, I'll take that.
好了 给我吧
Wendy, don't.
温迪 别
What, are you afraid of ghosts?
怎么 你怕鬼吗
Come on, it'll be fun.
得了 肯定好玩
Sorry, can I go again?
抱歉 我能再来一遍吗
Okay.
好
So you find out where the electrician's buried?
你查到那电工埋在哪了吗
He wasn't. Billy Beard was cremated.
他没土葬 比利·比尔德是火化的
Great.
好啊
Now what?
现在怎么办
No idea.
不知道
Any more ghost cameos in the dailies?
样片里还有别的鬼吗
Not in the first six hours.
头六小时里没有
You know, maybe the spirits are...
或许 鬼魂是...
trying to shut down the movie because they think it sucks.
想阻止拍摄 因为他们觉得电影太烂
Because, I mean, it kind of does.
因为它真的很烂
..."Come on, it'll be fun."
"得了 肯定好玩"
Come on, it'll be fun.
得了 肯定好玩
Listen to the invocation.
听听那段咒语
Dean, that's the real deal.
迪恩 那是真的
A necromantic summoning ritual.
是亡灵召唤仪式
What the hell is that doing in a Hollywood movie?
一部好莱坞电影里怎么会有这个
No, dude, we're down for a few days.
不 哥们 我们要暂停几天
Force majeure. Yeah.
不可抗力 嗯
It's cool, look,
没关系
it gives me time to pitch that time-travel thing.
正好给了我时间推介那个时穿的剧本
Yeah. All right, well, look,
嗯 好 听着
get back to me on this, all right, seriously.
这事再有消息联♥系♥我 说真的
No, I'm serious.
不 我说真的
Dude, are you serious? Because I'm serious.
哥们 你说真的吗 我可是说真的
All right, cool.
好的
Guys, we're all shut down. What are you still doing here?
两位 我们暂停拍摄了 你们怎么还没走
Yeah,
嗯
just...
那个...
Sorry, man. We-- We-- We couldn't help ourselves.
抱歉 我们忍♥不住
We just had to tell you that we read the script.
我们必须来告诉你 我们读了剧本
And?
怎么了
Yeah.
嗯
It's, uh--
真是...
It's awesome. Awesome.
太棒了 太棒了
Really awesome.
特别棒
I know, it's pretty rocking, right?
是啊 很不错吧
I'm glad you guys liked it. Yeah. Yeah,
很高兴你们喜欢 嗯
I really liked, uh...
我特别喜欢
all the attention to detail.
对细节的注重
Dude, right on, that's my thing.
哥们 说得太对了 那是我的特点
I mean, color me guilty, but that is me.
我就这样 我就是这种人
I mean, I'm a total detail buff.
我特看重细节
No, I can tell. Well, the way you worked in all those...
是啊 我能看出来 你还...
all those Enochian summoning rituals...
加入了以诺语召唤仪式
in all the authentic language, and...
都用的地道的语言
What, you mean that Latin crap?
什么 那堆拉丁文鬼扯吗
No, man. That's Walter.
不 那是沃特写的
Walter Dixon, the original writer.
沃特·迪克森 原本的编剧
You like that garbage?
你喜欢那些垃圾吗
Wait, Walter the PA, Walter?
那个私助沃特吗
No, he's not a PA. He's got a clause in his contract
不 他不是私助 他的合约里有条款
that allows him to come on set.
让他有权来片场
But he wrote the invocations?
但咒语是他写的
He wrote a whack-job screenplay. There's no pace,
他写了部疯癫的剧本 毫无节奏感
there's no love interest, it's all wackadoo exposition.
没有感情线 简直就是猎奇大博览
I had to cut like 90 percent of it to make it readable.
我不得不剪掉90% 才让剧本读得下去
Another 10 percent to make it good.
又另写了10% 才让剧本好看
Should've kept Walter's original script.
真不该改掉沃特的原始剧本
It's actually pretty good.
这部还挺不错的
Yeah.
是啊
And it reads like a how-to manual of conjuration.
而且简直就像招魂的指导手册
Like a textbook on how to
像是本教科书
summon ghosts and get them to do whatever you want.
教你如何召唤鬼魂并让他们为你做事
Yeah, like kill people. Yep.
是啊 比如杀人 对
Let's say somewhere down the line
或许不知何时
Walter learned some pretty Black Magic.
沃特学到了些厉害的黑魔法
Yeah, and let's say he's pissed at these people
嗯 而且他气这些人
for wrecking his movie.
毁掉了他的电影
Motive and means.
有动机和手段
It's worth checking out.
值得查查看
So...
怎么了
you wanted to meet?
你想见我
I'm a little busy here, buddy.
我忙着呢 伙计
I'm working on a script.
我在改剧本呢
Yeah, you guys worked on it a lot.
是啊 你们的确改了不少
It needed work.
因为需要改
Now, why couldn't we have done this in my office?
我们怎么不能去我办公室谈
You know the history,
要知道我剧本里
the lore in my draft was completely accurate.
那些历史和传说都是真实的
We could've gotten it right for the first time ever
我们本可以第一次在这个淫乱的城市里
in this whorehouse of a town.
拍出点真实的东西来
But you tore it to shreds.
但你毁掉了它
You replaced it with cleavage and fart jokes.
你把它换成了乳♥沟♥和烂俗笑话
It was real.
它本来是真实的
Who gives a rat's ass about real?
谁在乎真实不真实
We're talking about ghosts here, Walter,
这是鬼片 沃特
there's no such thing.
鬼是不存在的
That's where you're wrong, Martin.
这你就错了 马丁
Okay, nut job. End of meeting.
好吧 疯子 会议结束
God, no.
天啊 不
Please, no.
求你 不要
You ruined it, Martin. Everything I worked for.
你毁了它 马丁 我为之努力的一切
God!
天啊
Walter!
沃特
Now you're gonna find out what being a ghost is really like.
你现在要知道做鬼究竟是什么感觉了
Walter, please!
沃特 求你
Walter, help me!
沃特 救我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表