Yeah, she's sure, Sam.
她当然确定 萨姆
No, it's just, I mean,
不 就是
you could lose your job over something like that.
你可能会因此丢了工作的
Look, I just want you guys out there doing what you do best.
我就是希望你们去做你们擅长的事
Trust me.
相信我
I'll sleep better at night.
这能让我晚上睡得更安稳
Listen, you need to watch your back.
你们可得小心了
They're gonna be looking for both of you right now.
你们现在都会被通缉了
Get out of here.
快走吧
I gotta radio this in.
我得上报了
Wouldn't happen to know where my car is by chance?
你不会刚好知道我的车在哪吧
It's at the impound yard on Robertson.
在罗伯森街的扣押车场里
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
It's okay, it's all right. Don't worry. We'll...
没事的 别担心
We'll just improvise. We're pretty good at that.
我们会随机应变的 我们很擅长这个
Yeah, I've noticed.
我发现了
Nice lady.
她人不错
Yeah, for a cop.
就警♥察♥而言吧
Does she look familiar to you?
你觉得她眼熟吗
No, why?
不 怎么了
I don't know.
我说不好
Anyway, are you hungry? No.
你饿了吗 不饿
Yeah. For some reason, I could really go for some pea soup.
不知为何 我特想喝点浓豌豆汤
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表