bustyasianbeauties.com.
定在了丰满亚裔美女网上
Dean--
迪恩
Would you just...
你能不能...
Don't touch my stuff anymore, okay?
再别碰我的东西了 好吗
Why don't you control your OCD?
你怎么不控制下你的强迫症
But did you dig up anything about the building?
但你查到什么大楼的黑料了吗
Or on the suicidal coed?
或是自杀大学生
No.
没有
History's clean.
没什么黑历史
Then it's not a haunting.
那就不是闹鬼
Maybe not.
或许吧
To tell you the truth, we're not really sure.
老实说 我们也不敢确定
What do you mean you're not sure?
什么叫不敢确定
Well,
嗯...
it's weird.
很奇怪
What's weird?
什么奇怪了
This next part, we,
接下来这部分
we didn't see it happen ourselves exactly but...
我们并没亲眼所见
it's pretty frigging weird, even for us.
但即便是对于我们 也非常奇怪
Aliens?
外星人
Yeah.
对
Aliens?
外星人
Yeah.
对
Look, even if they are real,
听着 即便他们是真的
they're sure as hell not coming to Earth and swiping people.
他们也绝不会来地球上抓人
Believe me. We know.
相信我 我们知道
My whole life,
我这辈子
I've never found evidence of an honest-to-God abduction.
从未发现过真正的外星人绑♥架♥案证据
It's all just cranks and pranks.
都是骗人的和恶作剧
Yeah, that's what we thought.
嗯 我们本也那么想
But
但是
we figured we'd at least talk to the guy.
我们觉得至少该找他谈谈
You gotta give those purple nurples a shot.
你一定要试试紫激凸
So, what happened, Curtis?
发生了什么 柯蒂斯
You won't believe me. Nobody does.
你们不会相信我的 没人相信
Give us a chance.
给我们个机会吧
I do not want this in the papers.
我不希望这个上报
Off the record then.
那就私下说
I...
我...
I blacked out and...
我昏了过去
I lost time and
断了片
when I woke up,
我醒来时
I don't know where I was.
不知自己身在何处
Then what?
然后呢
They did tests on me.
他们对我做了测试
And...
然后
They...
他们
They probed me.
他们插了我
They probed you?
他们插了你
Yeah, they probed me.
对 他们插了我
Again and again, and again, and...
一遍又一遍
And again and again, and again, and then one more time.
一遍又一遍 然后又来了一遍
Yikes.
诶哟喂
No and that's not even the worst of it.
那还不是最糟的
How could it get any worse?
怎么可能还有更糟的
Some alien made you his bitch.
你被个外星人强了
They...
他们
They made me slow dance.
他们逼我跳慢舞
You guys are exaggerating again?
你们又在夸张了吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Then this frat boy is just nuts.
那就是这兄弟会小子疯了
We're not so sure.
我们觉得未必
I'm telling you, Dean...
相信我 迪恩
this was made by some kind of jet engine.
这绝对是喷气引擎留下的
What, you mean some saucer-shaped jet engine?
你是指飞碟形状的喷气引擎吗
Well, what else could it be?
不然还能是什么
What the hell?
怎么回事啊
I don't know.
我不知道
No, seriously, dude. What the hell?
说真的 哥们 这怎么回事啊
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, first the haunting, now this?
先是闹鬼 现在又是这个
The timing alone, there's gotta be some kinda connection here.
光是时机 这里肯定是有联♥系♥的
What you mean, between the angry spirit and the sexed-up E.T.?
你是指愤怒鬼魂和性♥爱♥狂外星人之间吗
What could the connection possibly be?
能有什么联♥系♥啊
But what could we do?
但我们还能怎么办
So we just kept on digging.
我们只能继续查
So you and this guy Curtis,
你和这个柯蒂斯
you're in the same house?
你们是同会的
Yeah.
嗯
You heard of what happened to him, right?
你听说他的遭遇了吧
Yeah, he says it was aliens, but, you know, whatever.
嗯 他说是外星人 但...随便他吧
Look, man...
听着
I know this all has to be so hard.
我知道这一切肯定让你很难过
Not so much. But I want you to know...
并没有 但我想告诉你
I'm here for you.
我会支持你
You brave little soldier.
你个勇敢的小战士
I acknowledge your pain.
我正视你的痛苦
Come here.
过来
You're too precious for this world.
这世界配不上你
I never said that.
我才没说过那种话
Well, you're always saying pansy stuff like that.
你总会说那种娘娘腔的话
Well...
好吧
Yeah, uh, thanks.
谢谢你了
Thanks for the hug. Yeah.
谢谢你抱我 嗯
But, uh, I'm okay. Really.
但我很好 真的
To tell you the truth...
老实说
whatever happened to Curtis, he had it coming.
不管柯蒂斯遭遇了什么 他活该
Why's that?
为什么这么说
He's our pledge master.
他是我们的新生会长
Put us through hell this semester.
这学期让我们备受折磨
Man, he got off on it.
他以此为乐
So now he knows how we feel.
这下他知道我们的感受了
It's okay.
没事
It still doesn't make a lick of sense.
还是毫无道理
But hey,
但是
at least there's one connection.
至少有一个联♥系♥
Between what?
在什么之间
Victims.
受害人之间
The professor and the frat guy.
教授和那个兄弟会的
They're both dicks.
他们都是混♥蛋♥
That's a connection?
这叫联♥系♥吗
You got anything better to go on, I'd love to hear it.
你还有更好的想法 我洗耳恭听
Where's my laptop?
我的笔记本电脑呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, think about it.
想想看
A philandering professor gets a dead girl.
一个爱泡妞的教授遇到女鬼
A pledge master gets hazed.
新生会长被整蛊
I left it in here.
我就放在这里了
Well, you obviously didn't.
你显然没有
I mean, these punishments, they're almost poetic.
这些惩罚几乎可以说很诗意了
Actually, it'd be more like a limerick, but still--
其实 更像是打油诗 但...
Okay, hilarious.
好吧 真好笑
Where'd you hide it?
你藏哪了
What? Your computer?
什么 你的电脑吗
Yeah. Where'd you hide it?
对 你藏哪了
Why would I take your computer?
我为什么要拿你的电脑
Because no one else could have, Dean.
因为别人不可能拿 迪恩
We keep the door locked. We never let any maids in.
我们一向锁着门 从不让女佣进来
Look's like you lost it, Poindexter.
看来你把它丢了 书呆子
Dude, you know something?
哥们 知道吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表