But right now, we got a freaking zombie running around.
但现在 有个僵尸不知跑哪去了
We need to figure out how to kill it.
我们得先想办法杀了她
Right?
是吧
Our lives are weird, man.
我们的生活好奇怪
You're telling me.
还用你说
Come on.
走吧
Honey, is something bothering you?
亲爱的 你有什么烦恼吗
It's about Matt.
是马特的事
Haven't we already talked about that?
我们不都谈过那个了吗
I know, but--
我知道 但...
Haven't we wasted enough time on him already?
我们在他身上浪费的时间够多了吧
Come sit down.
过来坐
You always said that he didn't deserve me.
你总说他配不上我
You were right.
你是对的
Angela...
安吉拉
you didn't get out and go see Matt, or?
你没出去见马特吧
I've been here the whole time.
我一直在这里
Neil,
尼尔
you really think I could do something like that?
你真觉得我会做那种事吗
No.
不
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
You just-- You seem--
你似乎...
Different?
不一样了吗
You're right.
你说得对
I am.
我是不一样了
I've realized...
我现在明白
you're the only one who ever really loved me.
你是唯一真正爱我的人
You proved that.
你已经证明了
You brought me back.
你复活了我
I'm with you now.
我现在是你的了
Isn't that what you always wanted?
这难道不是你一直想要的吗
We can't just waste it with a headshot?
爆头打不死她吗
Dude, you've been watching way too many Romero flicks.
哥们 你看太多罗梅洛的电影了
You're telling me there's no lore on how to smoke them?
你是说 就没有关于怎么杀他们的传说吗
No, Dean, I'm telling you there's too much.
不 迪恩 我是说 传说太多
I mean, there's a hundred different legends on the walking dead...
关于行尸的传说有上百种版本
but they all have different methods for killing them.
但每种里杀死他们的办法都不一样
Some say setting them on fire.
有些说是火烧
One said-- Where is it?
有一个是...哪去了
Right here. Feeding their hearts to wild dogs.
这里 拿他们的心喂野狗
That's my personal favorite.
这个我个人最喜欢
But who knows what's real and what's myth?
但谁知道哪个是真的 哪个是传说
Is there anything they all have in common?
有没有任何共同点
No. But a few said silver might work.
没有 但有几个提到银或许有用
Silver's a start. Yeah.
银是个好开头 嗯
But now how are we gonna find Angela?
但我们要怎么找到安吉拉呢
We gotta figure out the person who brought her back.
我们得想出是谁复活了她
Any ideas?
你觉得是谁
I think if it's not her dad, it might be that guy Neil.
我觉得如果不是她爸 可能是那个尼尔
Neil?
尼尔
Yep. How'd you come up with that?
对 你为什么会这么想
Well, you got your journal, I got mine.
你有你的日记 我有我的
"Neil's a real shoulder to cry on.
尼尔真是能给我安慰的人
He so understands what I'm going through with Matt."
他非常能理解我和马特的事
There's more in here where that came from.
这种话还有好多
It's got unrequited Duckie love all over it.
一看就是老舔狗了
Yeah. But that doesn't mean he brought her back from the dead.
嗯 那也不代表是他把她复活了
Did I mention that he's Professor Mason's TA?
我说过吗 他还是梅森教授的助教
Has access to all the same books?
能拿到他的那些书
Hello?
有人吗
Neil.
尼尔
It's your grief counselors. We've come to hug.
是你的悲伤辅♥导♥员 我们来抱你的
Silver bullets?
银弹吗
Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse.
嗯 足够把她打成零钱包了
Unless this is where he keeps his porn.
除非这是他放黄♥片♥的地方
Sure looks like a zombie pen to me.
我看着像个僵尸巢
Yeah.
嗯
An empty one.
但是没人
You think Angela's going after somebody?
你觉得安吉拉去杀谁了吗
No, I think she went out to rent Beaches.
不 我觉得她去租碟了
Look, smart-ass, she might kill someone.
你个机灵鬼 她可能会杀人的
We gotta find her, Dean.
我们得找到她 迪恩
Yeah.
嗯
All right, she clipped Matt because he was cheating, right?
好吧 她杀马特是因为他出轨 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
Well, it takes two to, you know...
一个人可没法...
have hardcore sex.
啪啪啪
I don't know, it just seemed that Angela's roommate was...
怎么说呢 安吉拉那个室友似乎...
broken up over Matt's death.
对马特的死很伤心
I mean, like, really broken up.
特别伤心
Hello?
有人吗
Lindsey. I'm home.
琳赛 我回家了
You know what you did.
你清楚你做了什么
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
对不起 我真的很抱歉
You're not sorry enough!
你还不够抱歉
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
I got you. I got you.
我扶你
Damn, that dead chick can run.
该死 那死妞跑得真快
What now?
现在怎么办
I say we go have a little chat with Neil.
我们去跟尼尔聊聊吧
So the silver bullets, they did something, right?
银弹是有些效果 是吧
Yeah, something. But not enough.
对 有点效果 但还不够
What else you got?
还有什么办法
Okay, besides silver, we have
好吧 除了银弹 还有
nailing the undead back into their grave beds.
把不死者钉回墓穴里
It's mentioned a few times.
这个被提到了几次
It's probably where the vampire-staking lore came from.
这可能是钉死吸血鬼的传说的由来
Their grave beds?
墓穴
You serious? Yeah.
说真的吗 嗯
How the hell are we gonna get Angela back to the cemetery?
我们要怎么把安吉拉弄回公墓去
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干什么
You know, I've heard of some people
我听说过一些人
doing some pretty desperate things to get laid, but you...
为了上♥床♥而做了一些很没下限的事
You take the cake.
但你真是再创新低
Okay, who are you guys?
好吧 你们是什么人
You might wanna ask Angela that question.
这你该去问安吉拉
What? We know what you did.
什么 我们知道你做了什么
The ritual.
那仪式
Everything.
一切
Crazy.
疯子
Your girlfriend's past her expiration date and we're crazy?
你女友过了保质期 还说我们疯呢
When someone's gone, they should stay gone.
死人不该活过来
You don't mess with that kind of stuff.
那种事可不该乱来
Angela killed Matt.
安吉拉杀了马特
She tried to kill Lindsey.
她还想杀琳赛
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Dean. No more crap, Neil.
迪恩 别再撒谎了 尼尔
His blood is on your hands.
他因你而死
Now, me and him can make this right,
我和他还能挽救大局
but you gotta tell us where she is.
但你得告诉我们她在哪
Tell us!
说
My house.
我家
She's at my house.
她在我家
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Listen, it doesn't really matter where she is.
其实她在哪都无所谓
There's only one way to stop her.
阻止她只有一个办法
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表