Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
You could be some of our final guests.
你们可能是我们最后一批客人了
Sounds vaguely ominous.
听上去有些不详呢
No. I'm sorry.
不是 抱歉
I mean, we're closing at the end of the month.
我是说 我们月底要关门了
Let me guess. You guys are here antiquing?
我猜猜 你们是来淘古董的吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
You just look the type.
你们看上去像
So a king-sized bed?
那要一张大床吗
What? No. No.
什么 不
No. No. We're two singles.
不不 要两张单人床
We're just brothers. Yeah.
我们是兄弟 嗯
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
What did you mean that we looked the type?
你刚刚说我们看上去像是什么意思
You know, speaking of antiques
说到古董
you have a really interesting urn on the front porch.
你前门廊上有个很有趣的瓮
Where'd you get that?
那是哪来的
You know, I have no idea. It's been there forever.
我不知道 一直都摆在那里的
Here you go, Mr. Mahoggoff.
好了 马哈格夫先生
You'll be staying in Room 237. Okay.
你们将住在237房♥间 好
Sherwin, could you show these gentlemen to their rooms?
舍温 可以带先生们去他们的房♥间吗
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Antiquers?
古董商吗
I could give you a hand with that bag.
我可以帮你拿包的
I got it. Okay.
我行的 好
So the hotel is closing up? Yep.
旅馆要关门了啊 嗯
Miss Susan tried to make a go of it.
苏珊小姐努力经营了
But the guests just don't come like they used to.
但客流实在不如以往了
Still, it's a damn shame.
但还是好可惜
Yeah?
是吗
It may not look it anymore, but
现在可能看不出了
this place was a palace.
但这里曾是座宫殿
Two different vice-presidents laid their heads on our pillows.
有两位副总统在我们这里下过榻
My parents worked here.
我父母在这里工作过
I practically grew up here.
我基本上是在这里长大的
I'm gonna miss it.
我会想念这里的
Here's your room.
你们的房♥间到了
Thanks.
谢谢
You're not gonna cheap out on me, are you, boy?
你不会对我抠门吧 小伙子
What the--?
什么啊...
What?
怎么了
That's normal.
真正常呢
Why the hell would anyone stay here?
怎么会有人住这里呢
I'm amazed they kept in business this long.
他们能经营这么久都是奇迹了
All right. Victim number one.
好了 受害人1号♥
Joan Edison, 43 years old, a realtor.
琼·艾迪森 43岁的房♥屋中介
Handling the sale of the hotel.
负责旅馆的出♥售♥
And victim number two was Larry Williams.
受害人2号♥ 是拉里·威廉姆斯
Moving some stuff out to Goodwill.
准备搬些东西去好心二手店
Well, there's a connection.
这就有联♥系♥了
They're both tied up to shutting the place down. Yeah.
他们都跟关闭旅馆有关 嗯
Maybe someone here doesn't wanna leave.
或许这里有人不想走
And they're using Hoodoo to fight back.
就利用巫术来抵抗
Who do you think our witch doctor is?
你觉得巫医会是谁
That Susan lady?
那个苏珊吗
No, it doesn't seem likely.
不太可能呢
I mean, she's the one selling.
是她在卖♥♥啊
So, what then? Sherwin?
那是谁 舍温吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Of course, the most troubling question is,
当然了 最让人不安的问题是
why do these people assume we're gay?
他们为什么会以为我们是同性恋
Well, you are kind of butch.
你挺糙汉的
Probably think you're overcompensating.
他们大概以为你在过度补偿
Right.
好吧
Look at that.
看啊
More Hoodoo.
又是巫术
Hi there.
你好啊
Everything okay with your room?
你们的房♥间还好吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯嗯
Yes. Yeah. Yeah, everything's great.
挺好 嗯 一切都好
Good. Yeah.
那就好 嗯
Well, I was just in the middle of packing, so...
我正在收拾东西呢
Are those antique dolls?
那是古董娃娃吗
Because this one. This one here, he's--
因为他啊...他...
He's got a major doll collection back home. Don't you?
他在家里收藏了一大堆娃娃呢 是吧
Big time. Big time.
好多呢 是啊
Yeah. You think he could-- We could come in and take a look?
他可以...我们可以进去看看吗
I don't know. Please?
这个嘛... 拜托了
I mean, he loves them. He's not gonna tell you this. But he's...
他可喜欢娃娃了 他不会告诉你的
He's always dressing them up in these little tiny outfits,
但他总会给娃娃们穿上小衣服
I mean, you'd make his day. She would.
你会让他开心一天的 是吧
It's true.
是真的
Okay, come on in.
好吧 进来吧
All right.
好
All right.
好啊
This is a lot of dolls.
好多娃娃啊
And they're nice, you know, they're
它们好漂亮
not super creepy at all.
一点不吓死人呢
Yeah. I suppose they are a little creepy.
嗯 我想它们是有点吓人吧
But they've been in the family forever.
但它们一直在家族里传承
Lot of sentimental value.
很有情感价值
What is this?
这是什么
The hotel?
旅馆吗
Yeah. That's right.
是的
Exact replica, custom-built.
定制的精准复♥制♥品
His head got twisted around.
他的脑袋扭过来了
What happened to it?
怎么回事
Tyler, probably.
可能是泰勒弄的吧
Mommy!
妈妈
Maggie's being mean.
玛姬好凶
Tyler, tell her I said to be nice, okay?
泰勒 告诉她我说她要乖乖的 好吗
Tyler.
泰勒
I see you broke your doll.
我看到你把娃娃弄坏了
You want me to fix it?
要我修好吗
I didn't break it.
我没弄坏
I found it like that.
我发现时它就那样了
Maybe Maggie did it?
或许是玛姬弄的
No. Neither of us did it.
不 不是我们俩弄的
Grandma would get mad if we broke them.
我们要弄坏了 外婆会生气的
Tyler, she wouldn't get mad. Grandma?
泰勒 她才不会生气呢 外婆
Grandma Rose. These were all her toys.
萝丝外婆 这都是她的娃娃
Really?
是吗
Where is Grandma Rose now?
萝丝外婆在哪呢
Up in her room.
在楼上她房♥间里
You know, I'd...
我...
I'd really love to talk to Rose
我真的很想跟萝丝谈谈
about her incredible dolls. No.
她漂亮的娃娃收藏 不行
I mean...
那个...
I'm afraid that's impossible.
恐怕是不行的
My mother's been very sick
我妈妈病得很重
and she's not taking any visitors.
她现在不能待客
Well, what do you think?
你怎么看
Dolls? Hoodoo?
娃娃 巫术
Mysterious shut-in Grandma?
神秘的不见人的外婆
Well,
嗯
dolls are used in all kind of Voodoo and Hoodoo like
娃娃在巫毒和巫术里广泛应用
curses and binding spells and--
用于下诅咒 咒语
Yeah. Maybe we found our witch doctor.
嗯 或许我们找到巫医了
All right. I'll go see what I can dig up on Booming Granny.
好吧 我去查查阴沉外婆
You get on-line, check old obits, freak accidents,
你上网去查讣告 意外
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表