If you're about to die in a dream, you wake up.
如果你要在梦里死去了 你就会醒来
No. No. No. No. No. That's crazy, all right?
不不 那疯了 好吗
Maybe.
或许吧
You're gonna kill yourself--
你要自杀...
Okay. Or I'm gonna wake up.
好吧 或者我会醒来
One or the other. Look.
两者之一 听着
This isn't a dream, all right?
这不是梦 好吗
I'm here, with you, now...
我此时此刻正跟你在一起
and you are about to kill yourself, Dean.
而你要自杀了 迪恩
No, I'm pretty sure.
不 我挺确定这不是真的
Like 90 percent sure.
90%那么确定吧
But I'm sure enough.
但我够确定了
Wait!
等等
Why'd you have to keep digging?
你为什么非要深究
Why couldn't you have left well enough alone?
你为什么不能接受足够好
You were happy.
你本来都幸福了
Put the knife down, honey.
放下刀 亲爱的
You're not real.
你不是真的
None of it is.
这都不是
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
It's still better than anything you had.
这还是比你拥有的一切要好
What?
什么
It's everything you want.
这是你想要的一切
We're a family again.
我们又是一家人了
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
I'll die.
我会死的
The jinn'll drain the life out of me in a couple of days.
那灯灵 几天内就会吸干我的生命
But in here, with us, it'll feel like years...
但跟我们一起在这里 感觉会像度过了数年
like a lifetime.
过了一辈子
I promise.
我保证
No more pain or fear.
再不会有疼痛或恐惧
Just love and comfort
只有爱 舒心
and safety.
和安全
Dean. Stay with us.
迪恩 留下陪我们吧
Get some rest.
好好休息吧
You don't have to worry about Sam anymore.
你不必再担心萨姆了
You get to watch him live a full life.
你可以看着他度过美满人生
We can have a future together.
我们可以一起共度未来
Have our own family.
建立自己的家庭
I love you, Dean.
我爱你 迪恩
Please.
拜托了
Why is it our job to save everyone?
我们凭什么要救每个人
Haven't we done enough?
我们做得还不够多吗
I'm begging you.
我求你
Give me the knife.
把刀给我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Dean!
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
God. Come on.
天啊 拜托
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up, damn it.
醒醒 该死
Auntie Em.
艾米婶婶
There's no place like home.
哪里都比不上家[《绿野仙踪》]
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I thought I lost you for a second.
我刚刚以为我失去你了
You almost did.
差一点吧
Let's get you down.
我把你放下来
Sam!
萨姆
Come on!
快啊
She's still alive.
她还活着
Sam.
萨姆
I got you.
我扶你
I got you. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
我扶你 我们会救你出去的 好吗
I got you.
我扶你
I got you.
我扶你
Okay.
好
Thank you so much for the update.
谢谢你告诉我们
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
That was the hospital. The girl's been stabilized.
医院打来的 那姑娘病情稳定了
Good chance she's gonna pull through.
她大概率能活下来
That's good. Yeah.
太好了 嗯
How about you? You all right?
你呢 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm all right.
嗯 我很好
You should've seen it, Sam.
你真该看到 萨姆
Our lives.
我们的人生
You were such a wussy.
你可没用了
So we didn't get along, then, huh?
我们关系不好吗
No.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
I thought it was supposed to be this perfect fantasy.
不是说会给你一个完美幻境吗
It wasn't.
不是的
It was just a wish.
那是个愿望
Yeah, I wished for Mom to live.
我希望妈妈不死
If Mom never died, we never went hunting.
妈妈没死 我们便没去猎魔
And you and me just never, uh...
你我也就没...
you know.
懂吧
Yeah.
嗯
Well, I'm glad we do.
我很庆幸我们是好兄弟
And I'm glad you dug yourself out, Dean.
我也很高兴你自己挣脱了出来 迪恩
Most people wouldn't have had the strength.
大部分人不会有这样的力量
They would have just stayed.
他们会待在那里
Yeah. Lucky me.
是啊 我真幸运
I gotta tell you, though, man. You know, you had Jess.
但我得告诉你 你跟杰西在一起
Mom was gonna have grandkids.
妈妈要抱上孙子了
Yeah, but,
是啊
Dean, it wasn't real.
但迪恩 那不是真的
I know.
我知道
But I wanted to stay.
但我想留下的
I wanted to stay so bad.
我特别想留下的
I mean, ever since Dad...
自从爸爸...
all I can think about is how much this job's cost us.
我一直在想这工作让我们付出了多少
We've lost so much.
我们失去了那么多
We've...
我们...
sacrificed so much--
牺牲了那么多
But people are alive because of you.
但人们因你而活了下来
It's worth it, Dean.
这是值得的 迪恩
It is. It's not fair. And,
真的 这不公平
you know, it hurts like hell, but it's worth it.
也很让人痛苦 但这是值得的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表