Hello, freak. Got him.
你好 怪物 发现了
Sam.
萨姆
What?
怎么了
Hello, Ronald.
你好 罗纳德
This is not a robbery.
这不是抢劫
Everybody on the floor now.
所有人趴在地板上
Get down, damn it.
趴下 该死
Come on, on the floor, on the floor.
快点 趴在地上
In the middle.
去中间
On the floor in the middle.
趴在中间地上
In the middle, on the floor. Come on.
中间地上 快点
Hurry up. Come on.
快点的
And you said we shouldn't bring guns.
你还说我们不该带枪来呢
I didn't know this was gonna happen, Dean. Yeah.
我又不知道会发生这种事 迪恩 嗯
Just let me do the talking.
让我来说话吧
I don't think he likes you very much, Agent Johnson.
我觉得他不怎么喜欢你 约翰逊探员
Now there's only one way in or out of here
进出这里只有一条路
and I chained it up.
已经被我锁上了
So nobody's leaving, you understand?
谁都别想走 明白吗
Buddy.
伙计
Now, why don't you calm down? Just calm down.
你冷静下来吧 冷静点
What the--?
什么...
You.
你们
Get on the floor now.
跪在地上 马上
Okay, we're doing that.
好的 我们这就照做
Just don't shoot anybody. Especially us.
别对谁开枪 尤其是我们
I knew it.
我就知道
As soon as you two left. You ain't FBI.
你们一走我就猜到了 你们才不是联调局的
Who are you?
你们是什么人
Who are you working for?
你们为谁工作
The Men in Black?
黑衣人吗
You working for the mandroid?
你们为类人机器人工作吗
We're not working for the mandroid.
我们才不为类人机器人工作
You shut up!
你闭嘴
I ain't talking to you, I don't like you!
我没跟你说话 我不喜欢你
Fair enough.
好吧
Get over there,
过去
frisk them down, make sure they got no weapons. Go.
给他们搜身 确保他们没带武器 去
Now what have we here?
这是什么
I'm not just gonna walk in here naked.
我又不能什么都不带就来
Get back down.
回去坐下
No, no, no, no!
不不
We know you don't wanna hurt anybody,
我们知道你并不想伤害谁
but that's exactly what's gonna happen
但如果你继续挥舞那把枪
if you keep waving that kane around.
就肯定会有人受伤
Now, why don't you let these people go? No!
你放了这些人吧 不
I already told you...
我说了
if nobody's gonna stop this thing, then I gotta do it myself.
如果没人要阻止它 那我就自己动手
We believe you.
我们相信你
That's why we're here. You don't believe me.
所以我们才来这里 你们才不相信我
Nobody believes me.
没人相信我
How could they?
他们怎么会相信我
Come here.
过来
What?
什么
No.
不
You're holding the gun, boss, you're calling the shots.
你拿着枪呢 老大 你是做主的
I just wanna tell you something. Come here.
我就是有话跟你说 过来
It's the bank manager.
是银行经理
What?
什么
Why do you think we got these getups?
你以为我们为什么扮成这样
We've been monitoring the cameras in the bank.
我们刚刚在查看银行的监控
We saw the bank manager.
我们看到银行经理了
We saw his eyes.
我们看到他的眼睛了
His laser eyes? Yes.
他的激光眼吗 对
No, no, no. Look, we're running out of time. Okay?
不不 我们没时间了 好吗
We gotta find him before he changes into someone else.
我们得赶紧找到他 免得他再变成别的人
Like I'm gonna listen to you. You're a damn liar.
我凭什么听你的 你是个骗子
I'll shoot you. Get down!
我要开枪了 跪下
Take me,
带我走吧
okay, take me with you, take me as a hostage.
带上我 拿我当人♥质♥
But we gotta act fast.
但我们得快速行动
Cause, the longer we just sit here,
我们在这里干坐着越久
the more time he has to change.
他就有越多时间变身
Look at me, man.
看着我 伙计
I believe you.
我相信你
You're not crazy.
你没疯
There really is something inside this bank.
这银行里是有怪物
All right.
好吧
You come with me.
你跟我来
But everyone else gets in the vault!
但其他人都进金库
Let's go. Come on. Move, move.
行动 快快
Come on, move.
快走
Move, move.
走
And you lock it up.
你把他们关起来
It's okay, everyone. Just stay cool.
没事的 各位 保持冷静
Now, spin that. Spin that door.
转锁 把门锁上
Who is that man?
那男人是谁啊
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
He is so brave.
他好勇敢
Check behind the desk.
看看桌子后面
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Great.
这可好
When it changes form, it sheds its old skin,
它变形时 会蜕掉旧皮
so now it could be anybody.
它现在可能是任何人了
It's so...
这...
It's so weird.
这好奇怪
Its robot skin is so lifelike.
它的机器人皮肤好逼真
Okay. Let's get something straight.
好吧 我们把话说清楚
It's not a mandroid.
那不是个类人机器人
It's a shape-shifter.
而是易形者
Shapeshifter? Yeah.
易形者 对
Yeah. It's human, more or less.
对 是人 算是吧
Has human drives. You know, in this case, it's money.
有人类的动机 这个的动机就是钱
But it generates its own skin.
但它会自己生成皮肤
It can shape it to match someone else's features, you know.
它能变形成另一个人的模样
Tall or short, male So
或高或矮 男人... 那么
It kills someone and then takes their place?
它会杀人 然后取代那人吗
Kills them, doesn't kill them, I don't think it really matters.
杀人 不杀人 我觉得那不重要
What are you doing?
你干什么
Nice.
很好
You remember the old werewolf stories?
你记得狼人的旧传说吗
Pretty much came from these guys.
差不多是来自他们
Silver is the only thing I've seen that hurts them.
银是我见过的唯一能伤害他们的东西
Come on, Ronald.
来啊 罗纳德
Come on, come on, let's move.
来 快点
Move out of here.
快走
All right, come on, let's hustle, hustle, hustle.
好了 我们快点
How we doing?
情况怎么样了
Another day in paradise.
又是美好的一天
No one's come out yet?
还没人出来吗
This guy locked himself in.
这人把自己锁在里面了
The first thing he did.
那是他做的第一件事
All right.
好吧
Cut the power.
断电
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
That's just it.
就是为这个
I'm not nuts.
我没疯
I mean, I was so scared that I was losing my marbles.
我之前好怕我是要疯了
But this is real.
但这是真的
I mean, I was right.
我是对的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表