How did we even get here?
我们怎么来到这里的
A minute ago I was in San Diego.
前一刻我还在圣地亚哥
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
如果能让你好受些
I went to sleep last night in Afghanistan.
我昨晚睡觉时还在阿富汗
Let me take a wild guess. You two are both 23?
我猜猜 你俩都23岁吧
We all are. And we all have abilities.
我们都是 我们都有能力
What?
什么
It started a little over a year ago...
大概是一年多前开始的
when you found you could do things.
你发现自己能做一些事
Things you didn't think were possible.
你从没想过可能做到的事
I have visions.
我能看到幻象
I see things before they happen.
我在事情发生前看到他们发生
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Yeah. I can put thoughts into people's heads, like,
我能把想法灌输给他人
make them do stuff.
让他们做些事
But don't worry, I don't think it works on you guys.
别担心 好像对你们并不起效
but get this, um, I've been practicing.
但是 我一直在练习
Training my brain, like meditation, right?
训练我的大脑 冥想
So now, it's not just thoughts I can beam out but images too.
现在 我不仅能发出念头了 还有画面
Like, anything I want.
不论我想什么
It's like, bam! People, they see it.
一下子就能让人看到
This one guy I know, total dick.
我认识个很混♥蛋♥的家伙
I used it on him.
我对他用了这能力
Gay porn, all hours of the day.
同性恋色情片 让他看了一整天
It's just like--
简直...
You should have seen the look on his face.
你真该看到他的表情
Okay.
好吧
So you go, "Simon says give me your wallet," and they do?
你想着"西蒙说把钱包给我" 他们就照做吗
You have visions?
你能看到幻象
That's great.
真棒啊
I'd kill for something like that.
我多想有那样的能力
Lily, listen.
莉莉 听着
It's okay. No, it's not.
没事的 不 有事
I touch people...
我碰人
their hearts stop.
他们的心就会停跳
I can barely leave my house.
我几乎无法离开家
My life's not exactly improved.
我的生活并没有改善
So screw you.
去你们的
I just wanna go home.
我只想回家
And what, we don't?
怎么 我们就不想吗
You know what, don't talk to me like that Guys, please.
别那么跟我说话... 伙计们 别吵了
Look, whether we like it or not, we're all here.
不管我们想不想 我们都在这里了
And so we all have to deal with this.
我们都得面对这情况
Who brought us here?
谁把我们弄来这里的
It's less of a who. It's more of a what.
倒不是谁 而是什么
What does that mean?
什么意思
It's, uh--
是...
It's a demon.
是个恶魔
This is it.
就是这样了
All demonic signs and omens over the past month.
这几个月来所有的恶魔征兆和预兆
You're joking, there's nothing here.
你开玩笑吗 这上面干干净净的
Exactly.
就是啊
Come on. There's gotta be something.
拜托 肯定有点什么吧
I mean, what about the normal, low-level stuff?
普通的低端的事件呢
You know, exorcisms, that kind of thing.
驱魔之类的
That's what I'm telling you. There's nothing.
我就这意思 什么都没有
It's completely quiet.
完全一片安宁
How we supposed to look for Sam?
那我们怎么找萨姆
What do we, just close our eyes and point?
我们就闭上眼睛乱指吗
Ash, what do you got?
阿瑟 查到什么了
Okay, listen, it's a big negatory on Sam.
听着 萨姆的事一点没查到
Come on, man, you gotta give us something.
拜托 你得给我们点东西啊
We're looking at a 3000-mile haystack here.
我们要在三千英里的大海里捞针
Listen, Dean...
听着 迪恩
I did find something.
我有发现
Well, what?
什么
I can't talk over this line, Dean.
我不能在电♥话♥上讲 迪恩
Come on, I don't have time for this.
拜托 我没这个时间了
Make time.
挤出时间来
Okay, because this--
因为这...
What's up? What's going on?
好啊 你好吗
Not only does this
这不仅
almost definitely help you find your brother, this is...
几乎绝对可以帮你找到你弟 这...
It's huge.
这很重大
So get here. Now.
所以赶紧过来
I guess we're going to the Roadhouse.
看来我们要去路旁酒吧了
Come on.
走
So we're soldiers in a demon war to bring on the Apocalypse?
所以我们是恶魔触发天启的大战里的战士吗
When you put it like that.
你要是这么说的话
And we've been picked? Yes.
我们被选中了 对
Why us?
为什么选我们
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
Okay, but look,
但听着
I just know Sam.
我知道 萨姆
I'm sorry, psychics and spoon bending is one thing.
对不起 灵力者和弯勺子是一♥码♥事
But demons?
但恶魔
Look, I know it sounds crazy.
听着 我知道听上去很疯狂
It doesn't just sound it.
不光听上去疯狂
I really don't care what you think. Okay?
我才不管你怎么想呢
If we're all gathered here together,
如果我们都被聚集在了这里
then that means it's starting. And that we gotta--
那这阴谋肯定是开始了 我们必须...
The only thing I gotta do is stay away from wack jobs, okay?
我唯一必须做的事 就是远离疯子
I've heard enough. I'm better off on my own.
我听够了 我还是自己走更好
FYI, so are you.
对了 你们也是
Jake. Hold on.
贾克 等等
Jake.
贾克
Hello?
有人吗
It's all right. Don't be scared.
没事 别害怕
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
Hello?
有人吗
Get back.
别过来
Just so you know?
告诉你
That was a demon.
那就是个恶魔
That thing,
那玩意
I'm not sure, but I think it was an Acheri.
我不敢确定 但可能是个阿阇莉
A demon that disguises itself as a little girl.
伪装成小女孩的恶魔
Still doesn't tell us where we are.
但还是不能说明我们在哪
Andy, are you with me or what?
安迪 你听到了没有
Give me a minute.
给我点时间
I'm still working through "demons are real."
我还在消化"恶魔是真的"
I've seen that bell before.
我见过那个铃铛
I think I know where we are now.
我可能知道我们在哪了
Cold Oak, South Dakota.
南达科他州 冷橡镇
A town so haunted, every single resident fled.
小镇因为严重闹鬼 居民全部搬走了
Swell.
好啊
Good to know we're somewhere so historical.
很高兴我们在这么历史悠久的地方
Why in the world would that demon or whatever put us here?
那恶魔还是什么的 为什么要把我们带来这里
I'm wondering the same thing.
我也在想呢
You know what?
知道吗
It doesn't matter.
不重要
Clearly, the only sane thing to do here
显然唯一理智的做法
is get the hell out of Dodge.
就是离开这里
Wait, hold on.
等等
Lily, the only way out's through miles of woods.
莉莉 唯一的出路要穿过几英里的树林
Beats hanging out with demons.
总比跟恶魔待在一起强
Lily, look, we don't know what's going on yet.
莉莉 听着 我们还不清楚现在的情况
I mean, we don't even know
我们都不知道
how many of them are out there right now.
现在还有多少恶魔
Yeah, he's right.
他说得对
We should just Don't say we.
我们应该... 别说我们
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表