but not goofer dust?
却不知道巫尘吗
Well, we know a little about a lot of things.
我们对很多事都多少知道点
Just enough to make us dangerous.
足够让我们有威慑力了
What is it?
这是什么
Hoodoo.
巫术
My grandma taught me.
我奶奶教我的
Keeps out demons.
能抵御恶魔
Demons we know.
我们知道恶魔
Well, then,
那好啊
keep it.
给你了
Maybe it'll do you some good.
或许能帮到你们
Four minutes left.
还剩四分钟了
Mr. Darrow.
达罗先生
We know you're in trouble.
我们知道你有麻烦了
Yeah, that you got yourself into.
对 你自己找来的麻烦
But it's not hopeless, all right?
但并非全无希望 好吗
There's gotta be something we can do. Listen.
我们肯定还能想办法 听着
I get that you boys wanna help.
我明白你们想帮忙
But sometimes a person makes their bed
但有时 一个人自作孽
and they just got to lie down in it.
就得自受
I'm the one who called that demon in the first place.
当初是我召唤了那只恶魔
What did you do it for?
你为什么那么做
I was weak.
我太软弱了
I mean, who don't wanna be great?
谁不想成为伟人
Who don't want their life to mean something?
谁不希望自己的人生有意义
I just--
我...
I just never thought about the price.
我没考虑过要付出什么代价
Was it worth it? Hell, no.
值得吗 当然不
Of course, I asked for talent.
我要了才华
Should have gone for fame.
该要名望的
I'm still broke.
我还是个穷鬼
And lonely.
孑然一身
Just now I got this pile of paintings don't nobody want.
现在只有一堆没人想要的画
But that wasn't the worst.
但那还不是最糟的
Go on.
继续说啊
Demon didn't leave.
那恶魔没走
I never counted on that.
这我没想到
After our deal was done
我们做完交易后
the damn thing stayed at Lloyd's for a week
那该死的还在劳埃德酒吧逗留了一周
just chatting,
到处跟人攀谈
making more deals.
做更多交易
I tried to warn folks, but
我提醒过他们
who's gonna listen to an old drunk?
但谁会听个老酒鬼的
How many others are there?
还有多少人
This architect,
有个建筑师
a doctor lady.
那个女医生
I kept up with them. They been in the papers.
我有留意他们 报上有他们的新闻
At least they got famous.
至少他们都出名了
Who else, George? Come on, think.
还有谁 乔治 好好想想
One more.
还有一个
Nice guy too.
还是个好人
Hudson. Evan, I think.
好像叫埃文·哈德森
I don't know what he asked for.
我不知道他要了什么
Don't matter now.
现在不重要了
We done for.
我们完了
No.
不
No. There's gotta be a way. You don't get it.
不 肯定还有办法 你不懂
I don't want a way.
我不想要出路
Look, you don't have Look,
你不需要... 听着
I called that thing.
是我召唤了那玩意
I brought it on myself.
是我自找的
I brought it on them.
我还给他们带来了灾难
I'm going to hell, one way or another.
我无论如何都要下地狱了
All I want is to finish my last painting.
我只想完成我最后的一幅画
A day or two, I'm done.
一两天内我就能完成
I'm just trying to hold him off till the end.
我只是想尽量拖到最后
Buy a little time.
争取点时间
Okay, boys. Time you went.
好了 两位 你们该走了
Go help somebody that wants help.
去帮想得到帮助的人吧
We can't just Get out!
我们不能... 出去
I got work to do.
我还有工作
You don't really wanna die.
你并不想死的
I don't?
是吗
I'm...
我...
I'm tired.
我累了
Evan,
埃文
you're spying on the neighbors?
你在偷♥窥♥邻居吗
No, I--
不是
I thought I heard something in the yard, but it's nothing.
我以为听到院子里有动静 但什么都没有
You all ready to go?
你可以走了吗
You know, if I didn't know better...
要是我不知道
I'd say that you want me out of the house.
还会以为你是想把我赶出家呢
Of course not.
当然不是
It's just you...
就是...
you've barely seen your sister since she had the baby.
你妹妹生下孩子后 你们都没怎么见过
Well, what are you gonna do all weekend?
你这周末打算做什么
Not much, I got some bills to pay.
不做什么 我得付账
Come here.
过来
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
You better.
那最好
You know I love you, right?
你知道我爱你吧
Forever.
永远爱你
Of course. Evan, are you okay?
当然了 埃文 你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Now get going.
快去吧
Okay, I'll call you when I get there.
好 我到了给你打电♥话♥
Sweetie?
亲爱的
I love you too.
我也爱你
Yes? Evan Hudson?
你们好 埃文·哈德森吗
Yeah.
对
You ever been to a bar called Lloyd's?
你去过一家劳埃德酒吧吗
Would have been about 10 years ago?
大概是10年前
Come on, we're not demons.
行了 我们不是恶魔
Any other bright ideas?
还有别的好点子吗
Wait.
等等
Evan? Please.
埃文 求你们
Don't hurt me.
别伤害我
We're not gonna hurt you. All right?
我们不会伤害你的 好吗
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
We know all about the genius deal you made.
我们知道你做的好交易了
What?
什么
How? It doesn't matter.
怎么知道的 不重要
All that matters is we're trying to stop it.
重要的是我们打算阻止那恶魔
How do I know you're not lying?
我怎么知道你们没撒谎
Well, you don't,
你不知道
but you're kinda runing low on options there, buddy boy.
但你现在的选择不多了 伙计
Can you stop it?
你们能阻止吗
Don't know.
不知道
We'll try.
我们会尽力的
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Of course you don't. Not now.
当然了 现在不想了
Dean. Stop.
迪恩 够了
What did you ask for, anyway, Ev?
话说你要了什么 埃文
Never need Viagra? Bowl a perfect game? What?
永远不需要伟哥 打一局完美的保龄球 是什么
My wife.
我妻子
Right. Getting the girl. That's worth a trip to hell for.
好吧 抱得美人归 真值得为此下地狱呢
Dean. Stop. No.
迪恩 够了 不
He's right. I made the deal.
他是对的 是我做了这交易
Nobody twisted my arm. That
没人逼迫我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表