I put up with a lot from you.
我忍♥受了你好多破事
What are you talking about? I'm a joy to be around.
你说什么呢 我多好相处
Yeah? Your dirty socks in the sink.
是吗 你把臭袜子放水池里
Your food in the fridge.
还有你放在冰箱里的食物
What's wrong with my food?
我的食物怎么了
It's not food anymore, Dean.
那已经不能算食物了 迪恩
It's Darwinism. I like it.
都开始进化了 我喜欢
You know what, all I ask from you, the one thing,
知道吗 我只要求了你一件事
is that you don't mess with my stuff.
就是你别动我东西
You done?
你说够了吗
You know, how would you feel if I screwed with the Impala?
如果我碰英帕拉你会怎么想
It'd be the last thing you ever did.
叫你偿命
Did you take his computer?
你拿他的电脑了吗
Serves him right, but no.
虽然他活该 但没有
Well, I didn't lose it
我没弄丢
because I don't lose things.
因为我不会丢东西
That's right, yeah, because he's Mr. Perfect.
是啊 因为他是完美先生
Okay, okay.
好了
Why don't you just tell me what happened next?
告诉我接下来又发生了什么吧
There was one more victim.
又出现了一名受害人
Right. Now, we didn't see this one ourselves either.
对 这个我们没亲眼看到
We kind of put it together from the evidence,
我们是通过证据拼凑起来的
but this guy, he was...
但这人...
He was a research scientist.
他是个研究科学家
Animal testing.
动物测试
Yeah, you know, a dick.
对 一个混♥蛋♥
Which fits the pattern.
这符合规律
The cops didn't release a cause of death...
警方没有公布死因
because they had no clue what the cause was.
因为他们完全不知道到底怎么回事
So we checked it out ourselves.
我们便决定自己去看看
Well, this ought to be quick.
这应该会很快
Okay.
好吧
That is just nasty.
真是恶心
Yeah.
嗯
Mutilated.
被撕碎了
Looks to me like something was hungry.
看来有什么东西饿了
They identify him yet?
他们确认他的身份了吗
Yeah, a research scientist at the college.
嗯 大学的一个研究科学家
Guess where his office was, by the way?
猜猜他的办公室在哪
Crawford Hall, same as the professor.
克劳福德堂 跟教授一样
That's right where the frat boy had his close encounter.
那也是兄弟会小子接触外星人的地方
Yeah.
对
Grab me the thing, would you?
把那玩意给我拿来 好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
What is it?
怎么了
Looks like a...
看上去像是...
A belly scale?
腹鳞吗
A belly scale? From what?
腹鳞吗 什么上的
An alligator?
鳄鱼吗
An alligator in the sewer?
下水道鳄鱼吗
Come on.
拜托
What?
怎么了
Well, Dean, it's a classic urban legend.
迪恩 这是经典都市传说
A kid flushes a baby gator down the toilet
小孩把小鳄鱼冲下下水道
and it grows huge in the tunnels.
它在下水道里长大了
Yeah, but no one's really ever found one.
但并没人真发现过那种东西
I mean, they're not real.
那不是真的
Well, neither is alien abduction
那外星人绑♥架♥也不是真的呢
but something chomped on this guy.
但有什么把这人咬碎了
This couldn't get any weirder.
这简直怪得不能再怪了
Maybe we should get some help.
或许我们该求助
I'll call Bobby.
我联♥系♥鲍比
Maybe he's run into something like this before.
或许他遇到过这种事
I'm sure he has.
当然了
Just your typical haunted-campus,
就是典型的校园闹鬼
alien-abduction, alligator-in-a-sewer gig.
外星人绑♥架♥ 下水道鳄鱼事件
Yeah, it's simple.
很简单
We decided to search the sewer anyway.
我们决定还是去下水道里看看
So we split up, each taking one end of campus.
我们便分头 一人负责校园一边
Did you find anything?
你们有发现吗
Yeah, I found something.
有 我有发现
Just not in the sewer.
但不是在下水道里
Son of a bitch.
该死
Sam!
萨姆
You think this is funny?
你觉得这好笑吗
It depends.
看情况了
What?
什么事
The car. What about the car?
车 车怎么了
You can't let the air out of the tires, you idiot.
你不能给轮胎放气 白♥痴♥
You're gonna bend the rims.
那会压坏轮毂的
Wait a minute.
等等
I didn't go near your car.
我都没靠近过你的车
Yeah.
是吗
Then how'd I find this?
那我怎么会找到了这个
Give me back my money.
把我的钱还我
No. No.
不
Consider it reparations for, uh, emotional trauma.
这就算是情感创伤的赔偿了
Yeah, very funny. Now give it back.
真好笑 还给我
No.
不
Dean, I have had it up to here with you.
迪恩 我受够你了
Yeah? Right back at you.
是吗 我对你也是
God,
天啊
get off me. Give it back.
放开我 还给我
Okay, I've heard enough.
好吧 我听够了
Anyway, you showed up about an hour after that.
总之 你在那之后大概一小时就到了
I'm surprised at you two.
你俩真让我惊讶
I really am.
真的
Sam, first off,
萨姆 首先
Dean did not steal your computer.
迪恩才没偷你的电脑
But I-- There's--
但我...
And, Dean,
迪恩
Sam did not touch your car.
萨姆也没碰你的车
Yeah.
就是
And if you two bothered to pull your heads out of your asses...
如果你俩能别那么犯蠢
it all would've been pretty clear.
一切就很清楚了
What?
什么
What you're dealing with.
你们在对付什么
I got nothing. Me neither.
我想不到 我也是
You got a trickster on your hands.
你们遇到了恶作剧精灵
That's what I thought. What?
我猜到了 什么
No you didn't Well, I gotta tell you...
你才没... 告诉你们
you guys were the biggest clue.
你们才是最大的线索
What do you mean?
什么意思
These things create chaos and mischief as easy as breathing.
这些玩意能轻松制♥造♥混乱和恶作剧
And it's got you so turned around...
它把你们耍的团团转
and at each other's throats,
彼此针锋相对
you can't even think straight.
你们脑筋都不清楚了
The laptop. The tires.
笔记本电脑 车胎
It knows you're onto him.
它知道你们发现他了
And it's been playing you like fiddles.
便一直在耍你们
So, what is it?
那它是什么
Spirit, demon, what?
鬼魂 恶魔 还是什么
Well, more like demigods, really.
其实更像是半神
There's Loki in Scandinavia.
斯堪的纳维亚传说里有洛基
There's Anansi in West Africa.
还有西非的阿南西
Dozens of them.
好多呢
They're immortal and they can create things out of thin air.
他们有不死之身 还能凭空变出东西来
Things as real as you and me.
跟你我一样真实的东西
Make them vanish just as quick.
并一转眼就能让它们消失
You mean, like an angry spirit or an alien, or an alligator.
比如愤怒鬼魂 外星人或鳄鱼吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表