Dad wants us to pick up where he left off:
爸爸希望我们继续他的事业
Saving people, hunting things,
拯救他人 降妖除魔
the family business.
家族事业
There's a really good cure for a hangover.
有个很好的宿醉治疗办法
It's a greasy pork sandwich served up in a dirty ashtray.
拿脏烟灰缸装油腻猪肉三明治端上桌
I hate you. I know you do.
我恨你 我知道
We're not gonna start that crap up again.
我们不能又开始这么闹
Start what up? That prank stuff.
开始什么 就是恶作剧
It's stupid and it always escalates.
很蠢 而且总是越闹越大
What's the matter, Sammy?
怎么了 萨姆
You afraid you're gonna get a little Nair
害怕你的洗发水里
in your shampoo again, huh?
再被掺脱发剂吗
Just remember, you started it.
记住 是你挑头的
What the...?
搞什么
Me.
是我哦
That's all you got?
就这点本事吗
It's weak.
太弱了
You're a frigging jerk.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You smell like a toilet.
你一身屎味儿
Chicken.
胆小鬼
Jerk. Bitch.
混♥蛋♥ 贱♥人♥
Shut up.
闭嘴
Wuss.
怂包
Bitch. Jerk.
贱♥人♥ 混♥蛋♥
Well, bring it on, baldy.
来吧 小秃子
Excuse me.
不好意思
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
No, I've been waiting for you, professor.
没有 我一直在等你 教授
You're in one of my classes?
你是我班上的吗
Don't you recognize me?
你不认得我吗
Well...
哎呀
they're big classes.
我班上人很多的
Anyway, my office hours are Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
总之 我的办公时间是周二和周四的上午
Really? I was hoping I could see you now.
是吗 我倒希望我现在就能见你
Well, since you asked so nicely, come on.
既然你这么客气 来吧
Such a handsome photo.
照片好帅
That old thing?
那张旧照吗
So, what can I do for you?
我能为你做什么吗
How's the Anscombe paper coming?
安斯库姆的论文写得如何了
Professor, I...
教授 我...
I have a confession to make.
我得承认一件事
What's that?
什么事
I'm not really one of your students.
我并不是你的学生
Really?
是吗
Then why are you here?
那你为什么来这里
Maybe I should just go.
要不我还是走吧
Wait.
等等
I get it.
我理解
I understand how you're feeling and it's only natural.
我明白你的感受 这很自然
You are young and wide-eyed...
你年轻又天真
and I'm somewhat of a celebrity around here.
而我在这一带也算个名人了
Don't get me wrong, you're a very beautiful girl...
别误会 你是个很美丽的姑娘
but it would be wrong of me to take advantage of you.
但我不该占你的便宜
I just, uh...
我...
I just respect you too much.
我太尊重你了
Oh, my God.
天啊
What?
怎么了
Don't you like me anymore?
你不喜欢我了吗
Don't you want me?
你不想要我吗
Dude, you mind not eating those on my bed?
哥们 你能不能别在我床上吃那个
No, I don't mind.
没事的
How's the research going?
调研怎么样了
You know how it's going?
你想知道吗
Slow.
很慢
You know how it would go a heck of a lot faster?
你知道怎样能更快些吗
If I had my computer.
如果我的电脑还在的话
Can you turn that down, please?
你能不能把那关小点 拜托
Yeah, absolutely.
没问题
You know what? Maybe...
知道吗
Maybe you should just go somewhere for a while?
或许你该先出去一阵
I'd love to. That's a great idea.
我也想 那真是个好点子
Unfortunately, my car's screwed to hell.
很遗憾 我的车被搞坏了
Dean, I told you I had nothing to do--
迪恩 我说了 那跟我无...
Bobby.
鲍比
Boys.
小伙子们
Bobby.
鲍比
It's good to see you again so soon.
很高兴这么快又见到你们
Yeah,
嗯
thanks for coming.
谢谢你来
Come on in.
进来吧
Thank God you're here.
你可算来了
So,
那么
what didn't you wanna talk to me on the phone about?
什么事你不想在电♥话♥里说
It's this job we're working we--
我们在查的这件案子
We weren't sure you'd believe us.
我们担心你不会相信我们
Well, I can believe a lot.
我信的事可多了
No, yeah, yeah. I know.
是啊 当然
It's just, we've never seen anything like it.
但我们从未见过这样的事
Not even close.
太不着边了
And we thought we could use some fresh eyes.
我们就想再找个人来问问
Well, why don't you begin at the beginning?
那你从头说起吧
Yeah.
好
All right, please.
好 请坐
So...
那么
it all started when we caught wind of an obit.
一切因我们发现一份讣告而起
See, a professor took a nosedive from a fourth-story window.
一位教授从一扇四楼的窗户坠下
Only there's a campus legend that the building's haunted.
但校园里传说 大楼里有鬼
So we pretexted as reporters from the local paper.
我们就假扮成了本地报社的记者
Yeah. We both had the professor for Ethics and Morality.
嗯 我们都上了教授的伦理道德课
Yeah?
是吗
So why do you think he did it?
你们觉得他为什么会那么做
Who knows?
谁知道呢
He was tenured, wife and kids,
他有终身教职 有妻有子
his book was, like, a really big deal.
他的书也很热销
Then again, who's to say it was suicide?
不过 谁知道是不是自杀呢
Jen, come on.
珍 得了
Well, what else could it be?
那还能是什么
Well, you know about Crawford Hall.
你知道克劳福德堂的事吧
No. I don't, actually.
不 我不知道
It's a bunch of crap, it's total urban legend.
就是鬼扯 完全是都市传说
Yeah? Well, Heather's mom went to school here
是吗 海瑟的妈妈在这里上过学
and she knew the girl.
她可认识那女孩呢
Wait, what girl?
等等 什么女孩
Like 30 years ago,
30年前
this girl was having an affair with some professor.
有个女孩跟一个教授偷♥情♥
He broke it off.
他跟她分手了
She jumped out the window and killed herself.
她就跳楼自尽了
You know her name? No.
你知道她的名字吗 不知道
But they say she jumped from Room 669.
但据说她是从669室跳楼的
Get it?
明白吗
You turn the nine upside down.
把9倒过来就是魔鬼666
So now she haunts the building.
所以她如今在那栋楼里闹鬼
And anyone who sees her,
任何看到她的人
they don't live to tell the tale.
都别想活下来讲述经历了
Well, if no one lives to tell the tale, then
如果没人能活下来讲述经历
how does the tale get told?
那这事怎么传下来的
Curtis, shut up.
柯蒂斯 闭嘴
You know what?
知道吗
Thanks a lot, guys. Excuse me.
谢谢你们了 失陪
Dean,
迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表