Dad wants us to pick up where he left off:
爸爸希望我们继续他的事业
Saving people, hunting things,
拯救他人 降妖除魔
the family business.
家族事业
You know the truth about Sammy and the other children?
你知道关于萨姆和其他孩子的真♥相♥
Yeah.
嗯
I've known for a while.
我知道好一阵了
Dad, you know the demon?
爸爸 那个恶魔
He said he had plans for me and children like me.
他说他对我和我这样的孩子有计划
You have any idea what he meant by that?
你知道他是什么意思吗
No, I don't.
我不知道
Did he say anything to you?
他对你说什么了吗
No.
没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Max,
麦克斯
Your abilities,
你的能力
they started six, seven months ago, right?
是大概六七个月前开始的吧
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because that's when my abilities started, Max.
因为我的能力也是那时开始的 麦克斯
You and I were chosen.
你和我是被选中的
For what?
做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Everyone's capable of murder. Everyone.
任何人都能杀人
You know, maybe that's what the demon's doing,
或许那就是恶魔的计划
pushing us, finding ways to break us.
逼迫我们 想办法让我们崩溃
Sam, we don't know what the demon wants.
萨姆 我们不知道那恶魔想怎么样
We all have some kind of ability.
我们都有种能力
Ability? Psychic ability.
能力 灵力
I have visions.
我是能看到幻象
Premonitions.
预知能力
It's different for everybody.
每个人都不一样
The demon said he had plans for people like us.
那恶魔说 他对我们这些人有计划
What kind of plans?
什么样的计划
We don't really know for sure.
我们不能确定
Don't be afraid, Scott.
别害怕 斯考特
You can tell me anything, you know that.
你什么都可以跟我说 你知道的
Whatever you say won't leave this room.
你说的话绝不会离开这个房♥间
It started a little over a year ago.
大概是一年多前开始的
Migraines at first.
起初是偏头痛
Then I found I could do stuff.
然后我发现 我能做一些事
What do you mean, "do stuff"?
什么意思 "能做一些事"
I have this ability.
我有种能力
When I touch something,
我碰一样东西
I can electrocute it if I want.
只要想 就能电它
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I did it to the neighbor's cat.
我电了邻居家的猫
Its insides fried up like a hamburger.
它的内脏都像汉堡一样被炸熟了
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I believe that you believe it.
我相信你真这么想
Then here.
那来
Wanna shake on it?
想握个手吗
Why would you want to kill the neighbor's cat, Scott?
你为什么想杀邻居家的猫 斯考特
I don't.
我没想
He wants me to. And he doesn't want me to stop there.
是他要我那么做的 而且他还想要我继续
Who?
谁
The yellow-eyed man.
黄眼男人
He comes to me in my dreams.
他在我梦里找上我
Tells me to do things. Awful things.
叫我做一些事 可怕的事
But then, I tell him no.
但我拒绝了他
No, I don't want to.
我不想那么做
What else does the yellow-eyed man tell you?
黄眼男人还对你说了什么
He has plans for me.
他对我有计划
What kind of plans?
什么样的计划
Hello?
有人吗
Before Dad died, he...
爸爸死前
He told me something.
他对我说了些话
Something about you.
关于你的话
What?
什么话
Dean, what did he tell you?
迪恩 他对你说了什么
He said that he...
他说他
wanted me to watch out for you
要我对你多留心
take care of you.
看好你
He told you that a million times.
这话他对你说过无数遍了
This time was different.
这次不一样
He said that I had to...
他说我得...
save you.
救你
Save me from what?
为什么需要救我
He just said that I had to save you.
他只是说我得救你
That nothing else mattered.
还说其他都不重要
And that if I couldn't, I'd--
如果我做不到 我...
You'd what, Dean?
你就什么 迪恩
I'd have to kill you.
我就得杀了你
He said that I might have to kill you, Sammy.
他说我可能得杀了你 萨姆
Kill me?
杀了我
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, he must've had some kinda reason for saying it, right?
他这么说肯定有原因的吧
I mean, did he know the demon's plans for me?
他是知道那恶魔对我的计划吗
Am I supposed to go dark side or something?
我是会变得黑暗吗
What else did he say, Dean?
他还说了什么 迪恩
Nothing, that's it, I swear.
没了 就这些 我发誓
How could you not have told me this?
你怎么能不告诉我
Because, it was Dad.
因为那是爸爸
And he begged me not to. Who cares?
他求我别说了 那又如何
Take some responsibility for yourself, Dean.
你也为自己承担点责任吧 迪恩
You had no right to keep this from me.
你根本无权对我隐瞒这些
You think I wanted this?
你以为我想要这样吗
I wish to God he'd never opened his mouth.
我真希望他没开口
That I wouldn't have to walk around
我真希望我不必整天
with this screaming in my head all day.
听到内心的尖叫
We just gotta figure out what's going on then,
那我们得搞清楚到底是怎么回事
what the hell all this means.
这一切都意味着什么
We do?
是吗
I've been thinking about this.
我考虑过了
I think we should just lay low, you know.
我觉得我们最好先不行动
At least for a while.
至少这一阵的
Be safer.
这样更安全
And that way I can make sure--
我也能确保...
What?
什么
That I don't turn evil?
我不变邪恶吗
That I don't turn into some kinda killer?
我不变成个杀手吗
I never said that. Jeez. You're not careful,
我可没那么说 天啊 你如果不小心
you will have to waste me one day, Dean.
你有天可真得干掉我了 迪恩
I never said that!
我可没那么说
Damn it, Sam. This whole thing is spinning out of control,
该死 萨姆 这整件事都在失控
all right? You're immune to some weirdo demon virus...
好吗 你对一种奇怪的恶魔病毒免疫
and I don't even know what the hell anymore.
我都搞不清楚状况了
And you're pissed at me and I get it. That's fine. I deserve it.
你气我 我理解 没事 我活该
But we lay low until we figure out our next move, okay?
但我们先不行动 直到想好下一步 好吗
Forget it.
不可能
Sam, please, man.
萨姆 求你了
Please.
求你
Just give me some time.
给我点时间吧
Give me some time to think, okay? I'm begging you.
给我点时间考虑 好吗 求你了
Please, man, please.
求你了
Honey?
亲爱的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I just had another nightmare. It's fine, it's nothing.
我就是又做噩梦了 没事的
Just go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表