"I can't do this anymore."
"我承受不下去了"
You're all lit up with pain.
你痛苦无比
I mean, you loved him so much.
你是那么爱他
And it's all your fault.
这都怪你
You blew it, Dean.
你搞砸了 迪恩
I could've given you what you need.
我本可以给你你想要的
What do I need?
我想要什么
Your father.
你父亲
I could have brought him back.
我本可以复活他
Your loss.
你的损失了
See you, Dean. I wish you a nice, long life.
回见 迪恩 我祝你长命百岁
Hold on.
等等
Do you still hear it?
你还能听到吗
No.
没了
Is it over?
结束了吗
It's here.
它冲进来了
You're lucky I've got a soft spot
你该庆幸我就可怜
for lost puppies and long faces.
迷路狗狗和伤感的人
I just can't leave you like this.
我没法就这么丢下你
Besides,
再说
you didn't call me here to bargain for Evan.
你叫我来才不是为埃文♥做♥交易的
Not really.
并不真是
Can you bring him back?
你能复活他吗
My dad?
我爸爸
Of course I can.
当然能
Just as he was.
完好无损
Your dad would live a long, natural life...
你♥爸♥爸能度过正常的一生
like he was meant to.
就像他本该那样
That's a promise.
我保证
What about me?
我呢
I could give you 10 years.
我可以给你10年
Ten long, good years with him.
陪他度过美好的整整10年
That's a lifetime.
那是一辈子了
The family can be together again.
你们家可以团聚
John, Dean, Sammy.
约翰 迪恩 萨姆
The Winchester boys all reunited.
温家男人团聚一堂
Look, your dad's supposed to be alive.
你♥爸♥爸本该活着的
You're supposed to be dead.
而你本该死了
This will just set things straight.
这能让一切归位
Put things back in their natural order.
让一切恢复自然秩序
And you get 10 extra years on top.
此外 你还能多活10年
That's a bonus.
这是赚了
Do you think you could...
你觉得你还能
throw in a set of steak knives?
再给我点好处吗
You know, this smart ass, self-defense mechanism of yours--
你这种自作聪明的自卫机制
Dean.
迪恩
Now you're really trapped.
这下你真困住了
That's gotta hurt.
那肯定很痛苦
Let me out now.
马上放了我
Sure.
行啊
We just gotta make a little deal here first.
但我们要先做个交易
You call off your hellhound...
你叫走你的地狱之犬
let Evan go.
放了埃文
Then I'll let you go.
那我就放了你
I can't break a binding contract.
我不能打破有效力的合同
And by "can't" you mean, "don't want to"?
"不能"是"不想"的意思吗
Last chance.
最后机会
Evan and his wife get to live to a ripe, old age.
让埃文和他妻子活到老
Going,
一次
going--
两次
Let's talk about this. Okay. Gone.
我们谈谈吧 机会没了
Stay inside the circle.
待在圈里
Come on, Dean.
快点啊 迪恩
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're just gonna go on a little trip.
送你上路
Way down south.
去下面
Look, forget Evan. Think of your dad.
别管埃文了 想想你♥爸♥吧
Circle's broken. Come on.
圈子被突破了 来
Wait.
等等
What the hell was that for?
那是干什么
Sealing the deal.
签订交易
I usually like to be warned
我被恶魔舌头侵犯前
before I'm violated with demon tongue.
一般希望能收到个提醒
Evan Hudson is free.
埃文·哈德森自♥由♥了
He and his wife will live long lives.
他和他妻子能活到老
How do I know you're not lying?
我怎么知道你没撒谎
My word is my bond.
我言出必果
Really? It is when I make a deal.
是吗 我做的交易就是这样
It's the rules.
这是规则
You got what you wanted.
你如愿以偿了
Now let me go.
放了我吧
You're gonna double-cross me?
你要背叛我吗
Funny how I'm the trustworthy one.
我居然是值得信任的那个
You know...
话说
you renege, send me to hell
你背信弃义 送我下地狱
sooner or later I'm gonna climb out
我迟早还会爬出来
and skinning Evan Hudson will be the first thing that I do.
到时我首先就会去活剥埃文·哈德森的皮
I gotta tell you.
我得告诉你
You would have never pulled that stunt if you knew.
你要是知道 就绝不会那么做
Knew what?
知道什么
Where your dad is.
你♥爸♥爸在哪
You should have made that deal.
你真该跟我做交易
See, people talk about hell,
人们谈论地狱
but it's just a word.
但只把它当做一个词
It doesn't even come close to describing the real thing.
根本远不足以描述它究竟什么样
Shut your mouth, bitch.
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
If you could see your poor daddy,
如果你能看到你可怜的爸爸
hear the sounds he makes because he can't even scream.
听到他因为无法尖叫而发出的声音
How about I send you back there?
要不要我送你回去
What?
什么
How did I get here?
我怎么到这里来的
Demons lie all the time, right?
恶魔经常撒谎 是吧
Maybe she was lying.
或许她是在撒谎
Come on. Is that really what you think?
得了 你真那么认为吗
How could he do it?
他怎么能那么做
He did it for you. Exactly.
他是为了你 没错
How am I supposed to live with that?
这要我怎么承受
You know, the thought of him...
我一想到他...
wherever he is right now--
不管他现在在哪...
I mean, he spent his whole life chasing that
他一辈子都在猎杀那个
yellow-eyed son of a bitch.
黄眼混♥蛋♥
He should have gone out fighting.
他该战斗至死
That was supposed to be his legacy, you know?
那本该是他留下的东西
Not bargaining with the damn thing.
而不是跟那混♥蛋♥做交易
Not this.
不是这样
How many people do you think Dad save? Total?
你觉得爸爸救过多少人
That's not the point, Sam.
那不是重点 萨姆
Evan Hudson is safe...
埃文·哈德森现在安全了
because of what dad taught us.
就因为我们跟爸爸学的知识
That's his legacy, Dean.
那才是他留下的东西 迪恩
Now we're still here, man.
我们还在
So we gotta keep going.
我们得继续下去
For him.
为了他
Dean? Yeah.
迪恩 嗯
When you were trapping that demon, you weren't--
你困住那恶魔时...
I mean, it was all a trick, right?
那只是诡计 是吧
You never considered actually making that deal, right?
你并没真考虑过做那个交易吧
I swear it's not in me. It's not in me.
我发誓 我没感染
I swear, I swear. We're all gonna die.
我发誓 我们都要死了
I got no choice.
我别无选择
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表