剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
她找到了一个可以定居的小镇
She finds a small town to call home.
远离黑手骑士团的迫♥害♥
Safe from the danger of the Black Hand.
就在这里
And it is here,
她终于
at last,
找到了平静
that she finds peace.
她终于找到了幸福
That she finally finds happiness.
这只是个理论 对吧
And this is just a theory, right?
我们怎么知道这是真的
How do we know it's true?
我们不知道
We don't.
不能确定
Not for sure.
但我选择相信这是真的
But I choose to believe that it is.
我相信
I believe.
我相信
I believe.
我相信
I believe.
我相信
I believe.
我相信
I believe.
各位 怎么回事 千层面都要凉了
Guys! What's going on? The lasagna's getting cold!
好 我们刚刚结束 马上就上楼
Yeah, we... we just finished. We'll be right up.
(麦克斯 卢卡斯 达斯汀 威尔 迈克)
霍莉 我们怎么玩这个游戏
Holly, how do we play this game?
天啊 小心点
Jesus, watch out!
小心个鬼 你说一小时前就应该结束的
Jeez yourself! You said you'd be done an hour ago!
看 我们有属于自己的小城♥堡♥
Look, it's our own little castle.
我看一下说明书 找找有没有新手战役之类的
I'll look in the manual for like a starter campaign in here.
凭什么由你当地下城主
Why do you get to be Dungeon Master?
因为这是我的主意 而且这是我的家
Because this was my idea, and this is my house!
你说这游戏没那么书呆子气的
You told me this was not going to be nerdy!
太书呆子了 - 把他放下
This is super nerdy! - Put him down!
你刚刚放屁了吗 - 没有
Did you just fart? - No.
有股味道 我要吐了
Something smells. I'm gonna puke.
就是残余的披萨味道
It's just old pizza.
残余的披萨闻起来不会一股屁味
Old pizza doesn't smell like crusty ass!
怪在女孩们身上吧
Blame it on the girls.
不好意思 女孩子才不会放屁 就算放 闻起来也像玫瑰花
Excuse me, girls don't fart. If they do, it smells like roses.
听霍莉的话
Listen to Holly!
等你集中注意力了再还给你 - 我看不到
You get these back when you focus! - I can't see!
好吧 你可以当半身人 半身人
Okay! You can be a halfling! A halfling!
你想要我 像这样走来走去 然后摔倒吗
You want me to walk around like this and fall over?
不 你坐着 集中注意力
No, you're sitting down and focusing!
把我的眼镜还给我
Give me my glasses back!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表