剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Yeah, after you hesitated.
我没有犹豫
I didn't hesitate.
我了解你 南茜 你犹豫了
I know you, Nancy. You hesitated.
好吧 我没有 就算我犹豫了又如何?
Okay. So what if I did, which I didn't?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我妹妹失踪了
My sister is missing.
对 这就是为什么这很重要
Yeah, which is exactly why it does matter.
毕竟已经发生了这么多事
After everything that has happened,
现在还在发生着
that is happening,
我很害怕 南茜 好吗?
I'm scared, Nancy, okay?
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
我不知道这一切的最终结局会是如何
I don't know what's on the other side of any of this.
但我知道的是
But what I do know
如果我们想要有任何机会存活下来
is that if we wanna stand a chance of surviving this,
好吧 我们就需要是一个团队
all right, we need to be a team.
就像我们以前那样
A team like we used to be.
我们依然是一个团队
We are still a team.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
所以 怎么?你想在这里解决我们所有的感情问题?
So, what, you wanna solve all of our relationship issues here?
在霍金斯实验室?在颠倒世界? -不 不是的 南茜
In Hawkins Lab? In the Upside Down? -No. No, Nancy.
我只是想要你不要再躲着我了
I just want you to stop running away from me.
开始对我说实话
Start being honest with me.
那你就是这么做的吗?
Oh, and that's what you've been?
对我说实话?
Honest with me?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我一直都在对你说实话
Yeah, I've been honest with you.
你犹豫了
You hesitated.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我了解你 乔纳森 你的犹豫大得像一辆麦克卡车
I know you, Jonathan, and that hesitation was the size of a Mack Truck.
《崇高的爱》 约翰·柯川
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
这是什么?
What is it?
现在收回我说的关于达斯汀理论的话是不是太迟了?
Is it too late to take back what I said about Dustin's theory?
南茜、乔纳森 能听到吗?完毕
Nancy, Jonathan, do you copy? Over.
我们在教堂了 我们想知道你们究竟去了哪里
We are at the church, and we are wondering where the hell you are.
听到了吗?
You copy?
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
南茜 能听到吗?
Nancy, do you copy?
拜托了 各位
Come on, guys.
你和你的警♥察♥大老远跑来
After you and your policeman came all this way,
找到的是我 而不是亨利 肯定吃了一惊吧
it must have been quite the surprise finding me instead of Henry.
对不起 卡莉
I'm sorry, Kali.
抱歉没能早点找到你
I'm sorry for not finding you sooner.
你不可能会知道的
You couldn't have known.
我家里有浴缸和水箱
I have a bath, a tank at home.
我能搜索很远的地方 甚至包括这里
I can search far, even here.
我觉得我之前不敢去找你
I think I was afraid to look for you.
你对亨利有多少了解?
How much did you know about Henry?
我知道一切 除了…
Everything, except…
我当时不知道他还活着
that he was still alive.
帮我找到他
Help me find him.
杀了他
Kill him.
然后呢?
Then what?
就结束了
It ends.
我们终于可以生活了 真正的生活
We can finally live. We can really live.
那只是个梦 简
That's just a dream, Jane.
不需要如此
It doesn't have to be.
我也做过同样的…梦
I had the same… dream.
梦想我能阻止这一切
That I could put a stop to all this,
我能够…
that I could…
治愈我们的伤口
heal our wound.
但他们找到了我
But they found me.
找到我的朋友们
Found my friends.
不!
No!
他们杀了他们
They killed them.
并带走了我
And they took me.
我当时不明白我为什么还活着
I didn't understand why I was still alive.
我以为这个博士也许是被人雇来折磨我的
I thought maybe this doctor was hired to torture me.
但目的并不是复仇
But this was not about revenge.
凯博士需要我
Dr. Kay needed me.
她需要我的血
She needed my blood.
她的需求无穷无尽
And her need was endless.
她一直在抽我的血…
She just kept taking…
一直在抽
and taking.
我开始把她看作是某种吸血鬼
And I began to think of her as a kind of vampire.
我不知道我在那里待了多久 他们给我下了药
I don't know how long I was there. They had me drugged.
我只知道我需要逃出去
All I knew was I needed to get out.
而唯一的出路…
And the only way out…
是死亡
was death.
凯博士以为她用她的那个
Dr. Kay thought she had stopped my tricks
可怕的噪音…阻止了我耍花样
with that… awful sound of hers.
但并非所有的花样都需要使用超能力
But not all tricks require powers.
如果我早知道在那扇门的另一边是什么
If I had known what was on the other side of that door,
我肯定就不会离开了
I never would have left.
我们都想到了
We thought of that.
他肯定成功了
He must've made it.
他们当时在做什么? -我在玩…
What were they doing? -I was playing…
走开 蠢蛋!
Go away, dipshit!
你猜中我的想法了 笨猪!
You read my mind, numb nuts!
德瑞克 你在干什么?我们不允许进树林的
Derek, what are you doing? You're not allowed to go in the woods.
这是违反规定的
It's against the rules.
谁的规定 罗杰斯先生?让他有多远就滚多远吧!
According to who, Mr. Rogers? He can suck my fat one!
啥先生! -啥先生!
Mr. Whatsit! -Mr. Whatsit!
德瑞克进了树林! -啥先生!
Derek went in the woods! -Mr. Whatsit!
要是亨利抓到德瑞克怎么办?
What if Henry catches Derek?
你觉得他会伤害他吗?还是更糟?
You think he'll hurt him? Or worse?
只要德瑞克走进山洞 就安全了
As long as Derek makes it to the cave, he's safe.
我们只需要亨利上钩
We just need Henry to take the bait.
需要多长时间才能找到出口?
How long is it gonna take to find the exit?
希望不会需要太久
Let's hope not long.
对 只是你有你的朋友凯特·布♥什♥做向导 而…
Right, it's just you had your friend Kate to guide you, and--
我过去两年里一直在这个迷宫里穿行
All I've been doing for the past two years is moving through this maze.
我完全能胜任向导
I'm all the guide we need.
等我们找到他对你的第一段记忆
Once we find his first memory of you,
我们就追寻记忆的踪迹 到他抓走你的那天晚上
we follow the memory trail to the night he captured you.
如果我是对的 通往现实世界的出口就会在那里
And if I'm right, the exit to the real world will be there.
然后我们就逃离坎马卓兹
And then we escape Camazotz.
然后我们就逃离坎马卓兹
Then we escape Camazotz.
嘿 那个 我意识到
Hey, so, um, I realize,
我知道我已经等了太久
and I know that I've waited just long enough
把整件事都弄尴尬了
to make this super awkward,
但我还从未感谢过你救了我的命
but I never thanked you for saving my life,
你知道的 这有点算是一件大事了
which is, you know, kind of, sort of a big deal.
尤其是对我来说
Especially to me.
不客气
You're welcome.
我是说 我应该感谢你
I… I… I mean, I should be thanking you.
感谢我?为什么?
Thanking me? Why?
因为你跟我聊了塔米 还有你的人生
For talking to me about Tammy and… and your life.
那真的特别…
It was… It was so…
有帮助
helpful.
我?说话?
Me? Talking?
有帮助?
Helpful?
真该找人告诉我妈妈这一点
Someone should really tell my mother.
所以…
So…
在塔米的事以及看了胶片顿悟之后
after… after this Tammy and this whole tape epiphany,
你是不是就开始和薇琪…
is that when you and Vickie started to…
不 不是的
No, no, no. Um…
我的意思是 我当时绝对没有勇气去和薇琪说话
I mean, I never would have had the guts to talk to Vic back then.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表