剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Just been around long enough to know that…
这辈子什么都不能指望
you can't count on anything in this life.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我不会失去你
I won't.
因此 从现在开始 不论发生什么
Which is why whatever happens from here on out,
不管这个血迹通往哪里 我都需要你照我说的去做
wherever this blood leads, I need you to do what I say.
所以 不要像你一样做固执的窝囊废?
So don't be a stubborn punk-ass like you?
对 不要做固执的窝囊废
Yeah, don't be a stubborn punk-ass.
嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
我走前面
I lead.
很抱歉打扰你 医生 但是惠勒家的孩子们
So sorry to disturb you, Doctor, but it's the Wheeler children.
他们怎么了?
What about them?
他们说需要和你谈谈 他们说是…
They say they need to speak to you. They say it's--
紧急情况!
An emergency!
什么样的紧急情况?
What kind of emergency?
我们的妹妹 你知道她失踪了吧
Our… Our sister, she's missing, as you know.
我知道 我非常遗憾
I understand. And I'm very sorry.
我们觉得我们的妈妈有办法
Well, we think our mom has something.
或是知情
Or knows something.
关于我们的妹妹 关于怎么找到她
About our sister, about finding our sister.
我也希望我能让你们进去见她 真心的
And I wish I could get you in to see her.
但你们的母亲正在术后恢复 她的身体系统还没缓过来
But your mother's recovering from surgery. Her system is still in shock.
除此之外 她的喉部严重受损
And beyond that, her larynx is extremely damaged.
就算她醒过来 也无法和你们说话
She wouldn't be able to talk, even if she were awake.
对 即便如此…
Right, but even so--
听我说
Listen to me.
你及时找到你母亲 救了她的命
Finding your mother when you did saved her life.
现在不要拿她生命冒险了
Let's not risk it now.
好了 甜心
All right, sweetheart.
现在怎么办?
What now?
所以我们需要更换307号♥房♥的床单
So we need to change sheets in 307.
202和203号♥房♥间空了 需要去拖地
Rooms 202 and 203 are vacant. And they need mopping.
丹妮丝待会儿需要帮助…
Denise needs help later…
什么? -来吧
What? -Come on.
我们在做什么? -无视医嘱
What are we doing? -Ignoring doctor's orders.
他说这么做太冒险了 -这什么时候阻止过我们?
He said it's too risky. -When has that stopped us before?
保洁
再说 你也闻到他嘴里的气味了
Besides, did you smell his breath?
我不相信抽烟的医生
I don't trust doctors who smoke…
或是会叫我“甜心”的医生
or call me "sweetheart."
霍金斯金曲创造者
嘿 朋友 我会在尔文街转弯 我们再绕着这个区域兜一圈?
Hey, man, I'm gonna turn on Irwin. One more loop around the zone?
行啊 开吧
Yeah. Go ahead.
不 等一下 我收回刚刚的话
No, wait. Scratch that.
我觉得我有发现
I think I got something.
真的吗? -是霍珀吗?
Seriously? -Is it Hop?
这我不知道 解码器没有反应
Yeah, I… I don't know. I'm not getting a hit on the decoder,
但我能听到一些声音 是的 我肯定听到了一些声音
but I can hear something. Yeah, I definitely hear something.
是他吗?
Is that him?
喂 老兄!
Yo, dude!
啊 我们还不确定
Yeah, uh, we're not sure.
不 不是霍珀 -什么?那究竟是什么?
No, it's not Hop. -What? Then what the hell is it?
我不知道 有一百万种可能性
I don't know. It could be a million things.
军事广播、电视频道 我们频率范围内的任何电磁干扰
Military broadcast, TV channel, any EMI within our frequency zone.
但我知道那一定不是霍珀的遥测标签
I do know it's not Hop's telemetry tag,
因为如果是的话 就会体现在解码器上
because if it was, it would show up on the decoder.
所以…继续搜索吧
So… search continues.
嘿 妈 无视这一次 是误报
Hey, Mom, um, disregard. It's a false alarm.
乔纳森 你的接收器会不会以任何方式
Jonathan, is your receiver in any way connected
与电容通量器相连接着?
to the flux capacitor?
对不起 妈妈 你能重复一遍吗?
Uh, sorry, Mom. Can, uh… Can you repeat that?
电容通量器 罗宾说这个坏了
The flux capacitor. Robin said it was down,
但她和威尔正在努力修
but she and Will are working on it.
我想确保这个没有影响到你的连接
I wanted to make sure it wasn't messing with your connection.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你知道吗?如果你想的话 我们还能回头
You know, we can still turn back if you want.
老实说 到这个阶段 我更害怕我妈妈
I'm more scared of my mom at this point, to be honest.
有道理
Fair.
就是在这里发生的吗?
Is this where it happened?
你在这里出现过幻象
Where you had your vision?
对 就在这里
Yeah. Right here.
你现在有…什么感觉吗?
Are you… feeling anything?
没有
No.
什么…
What…
那我们现在具体是在做什么?
So, what are we doing now, exactly?
如果你的理论是对的 我的接收器是基于距离运作的
If your theory's right, and my receiver is proximity-based,
我需要靠近魔王 才能接入集体意识
I need to get close to the Demo to tap into the hive mind.
也许之前 魔王经过这里时
And maybe, earlier, when the Demo was passing by,
它是在前往它的怪物巢穴
it was headed for its monster lair.
好 怪物巢穴
Right. Monster lair.
反正我们都已经来了 不如再赌一把运气
We're already here. Might as well push our luck.
我一直想要问你 你昨天在医院吗?
I've been meaning to ask you, were you at the hospital yesterday?
医院?
The hospital?
没有
No. No, no, no.
奇怪了 我可以发誓 我在那里看到了你 但是…
Weird. I could have sworn I saw you there, but…
薇琪 她是医院的义工…
Vickie, she's a candy striper…
哦 是 -她是我朋友
Oh yeah. -She's my friend.
我们是朋友 好朋友 但是…
We're friends. Good friends. But, uh…
问题在于有些人可能不理解我们的友谊
The thing is, some people might not understand our friendship.
基本上我是想说 如果你确实在那里 看到了些什么
Basically, what I'm trying to say is if you were there and did see something,
如果没有其他人知道可能会更好 就你知我知
it might just be better if, uh, nobody knew, if it stayed between us.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
对不起 我只是一紧张就会跑题
Sorry. It's just I tend to be off-topic when I'm nervous,
你说起怪物巢穴的事 我就想着
and you said that thing about monster lair, and I thought,
“如果你妈妈说得对 你被维克那绑♥架♥了 然后…”
"What if your mom was right, and you get kidnapped by Vecna, and…"
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
什么…你要去哪里?
What… Where are you going?
这是曼荼罗 哈里斯老师 5年级的课上你有没有做过这个?
It's a mandala. Did you do this, Mrs. Harris's class, fifth grade?
太酷了 不过仔细想想 这其实并不是曼荼罗
So cool. Though, come to think of it, it's not even really a mandala.
我的意思是这只是个螺旋 曼荼罗通常得是同心圆
I mean, it's just a spiral. Mandalas are usually concentric circles
但我觉得心意最重要 说到心意最重要
but it's the thought that counts. Speaking of the thought that counts,
是叫曼荼罗 还是曼陀罗 还是曼德罗呢?
is it a mandala, or a mandah-la, or a man-dala?
我听到了笑声 -什么?
I heard laughter. -What?
在我的幻象中
In my vision.
孩子们欢笑、玩耍的声音
Kids laughing, playing.
这和怪物老巢有什么关系?威尔!
What does that have to do with a monster lair? Will!
那不是魔王
That's not a Demogorgon.
不要离我太远
Stay close to me.
霍珀?
Hop?
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
这是什么?
What is it?
霍莉来过这里
Holly was here.
就在这里
Right here.
我用脑力找不到她 也许正是因为这个原因
Maybe that's why I can't find her in my mind.
它带着她…
It took her…
穿过了这堵墙
through the wall.
有情况
Incoming, incoming.
瘸腿走之类的 -什么?
Limp or something. -What?
瘸腿走!
Limp!
你去过新英格兰吗?
…to New England?
超级棒的
Oh, it is amazing.
不要回头
Don't look back.
那算什么瘸腿走? -就是瘸腿走 普通的一瘸一拐
What kind of limp is that? -It's a limp, a regular limp.
哇
Whoa.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
妈妈 你能听到我们说话吗?
Mom, can you hear us, Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
妈妈
Mom.
嗨
Hi.
你好啊
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表