剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
♪ Can you hear the drums, Fernando? ♪
♪ I remember long ago Another starry night like this ♪
♪ In the fire… ♪
气死人!
Dadgum it!
不!
No!
救命!妈妈!救命!
Help! Help! Mom! Mom!
爸爸!
Dad!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom! Mom!
霍莉? -妈妈!妈妈!
Holly? -Mom! Mom!
妈妈 怪物! -宝贝 你在做什么?你怎么了?
Mom, the monster! -Baby, what are you doing? What's wrong?
妈妈 房♥间里有个怪物 -霍莉 慢点说 我听不懂!
Mom, there's a monster in there. -Holly, slow down. I can't understand you!
妈妈 有个怪物 怪物… -霍莉
Mom, there's a monster. The mon-- -Holly.
不管你看到什么 宝贝 只是噩梦而已
Whatever you saw, baby, it was just a nightmare.
不 妈妈! -宝宝 只是噩梦而已!
No, Mom! Mom! -Baby, it's just a nightmare!
我看到了 请相信我 妈妈
I saw it. Please trust me, Mom.
拜托了 妈妈 拜托 你必须要相信我 求求你了
Please, Mom, please. You gotta believe me. Please.
什么鬼?
What the heck?
你到哪里了?完毕
What's your location? Over.
皮克特街 五分钟就到
Pickett, five minutes away.
你比我们快多了 到了马上通知我们!
You're way ahead of us. Radio as soon as you're there!
我会的
I will.
还有 南茜 小心点
And Nancy, be careful.
抓紧了
Hold on.
♪ There was something In the air that night ♪
♪ The stars were bright, Fernando ♪
♪ They were shining there for you and me ♪
♪ For liberty, Fernando ♪
♪ Though we never thought That we could lose ♪
♪ There's no regret ♪
♪ If I had to do the same again ♪
♪ There was something In the air that night ♪
♪ The stars were bright, Fernando ♪
凯伦!
Karen!
我的老天奶啊
Heavens to Betsy.
凯伦!
Karen!
没事吧?
Everything all right?
霍莉?
Holly?
霍莉!
Holly!
天啊
Holy smokes.
天啊 嘿 退后 给我退后!
Oh God. Hey. Stay back. Stay back!
退后!
Back!
妈妈!
Mom!
快跑!快跑!
Go! Go!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
天啊!
Oh, God!
霍莉 退后!
Holly, get back!
离我女儿远一点!
Stay away from my daughter!
妈妈 不要!
Mom, no!
它在里面了
It's inside.
我看到了 做好准备
I see it. Get ready.
南茜 怎么了?快回答我!发生了什么?
Nancy, what's going on? Talk to me! What's happening?
南茜!
Nancy!
离我女儿远一点!
Stay away from my daughter!
妈妈!
Mom!
别说话 好吗?保持冷静 好不好?
Don't try to talk, okay? Just stay calm, okay?
你不会有事的 你会好起来的 好吗?
You're gonna be fine. It's gonna be fine, okay?
你会好起来的
You're gonna be fine.
霍莉
Holly.
快去 去吧!去啊!
Go. Go, go, go, go! Go!
你会没事的 妈妈 我就在这里 保持清醒 好吗?
You're gonna be okay, Mom. I'm right here. Just stay with me. Okay?
你能做到吗?能不能拜托你保持清醒?
Can you do that? Can you please stay with me?
我发誓我不会让你出事的
I promise I won't let anything happen to you.
我去找人帮忙 我只需要你坚持住 好吗?
I'm gonna get you help. I just need you to hold on, okay?
坚持住
Just hold on.
怪奇物语5
第二集:霍莉·惠勒失踪
快告诉我生命体征 -女 46岁
Vitals. Talk to me. -Female, 46 years old.
心率120 高压103 低压67 -还有一个将近50岁的男性
Heart rate 120. BP 103 67. -Got a male, late forties.
多处钝器打击 腹部无力…
Multiple blunt impact. Weak abdominal…
脉搏细弱
Pulse is thready and weak.
右前胸撕裂伤 还有颈部穿透伤
Lacerations to the right anterior chest and penetrating neck trauma.
我们就在这里 你没事的
We're right here. You're okay.
对不起 你们得在外面等
I'm sorry. You have to wait outside.
我们不能和他们待在一起吗? -必须让医生做他们的工作
Can't we stay with them? -We have to let the doctors do their job.
我们一知道最新情况就会告诉你们的 好吗?好吗?
We'll update you as soon as we know something, okay? Okay?
我什么都看不见
I can't see a damn thing.
…交叉比对 拿个袋子来装进去
Cross-match, get to the bag.
呼吸道怎么样了?
Where’s my X-ray cart?
可能断了四根肋骨 -准备插管
Maybe four broken ribs. -Stand by to intubate.
接待处
这是我们的错
This is our fault.
这全都是我们的错
This is all our fault.
我们以最快的速度赶到了
We got there as fast as we could.
我指的不是今晚
I'm not talking about tonight.
我们本可以在昨天 在上周 或是去年秋天就行动
We could have acted yesterday, last week, last fall.
我们本可以尝试让他们离开霍金斯
We could've tried to get them out of Hawkins,
或是至少告诉他们真♥相♥
or… or at least told them the truth.
我们本可以做些什么 做任何事都好
We could have done something, anything.
我们不可能知道 南茜 我们不可能知道会发生这种事
We couldn't have known any of this would happen.
你真的相信这一点吗?
Do you really believe that?
过了这么久 它居然来抓霍莉了?
After all this time, it comes for Holly?
和这一切都没有丝毫关系的霍莉
Holly, who has nothing to do with any of this.
这根本就一点都说不通
It makes no goddamn sense.
这完全说得通
It makes perfect goddamn sense.
维克那告诉过我会发生这种事 他展示给我看了
Vecna told me this would happen. He showed me.
不只是四道门 霍莉、妈妈和爸爸都死了
And not just the four gates. Holly, Mom, Dad dead.
我们只是选择不去相信他
And we just… we just chose not to believe him.
但现在一切都成真了 你不明白吗 迈克?
But now it's all coming true. Like, don't you get it, Mike?
维克那回来实现他的抱负了 来惩罚我们了
Vecna's come back to realize his vision, to punish us.
他已经对弗雷德 克丽丝和麦克斯这么做过
He did it with Fred and Chrissy and Max,
现在轮到我们了 他不会停止的
and now it's our turn. And he's not gonna stop.
他不会停止 直到我们被榨干最后一丝痛苦
He's not gonna stop until we're drained of every last ounce of suffering.
我不太确定这次的重点在于惩罚
I'm not so sure this was about punishment.
维克那不会半途而废
Vecna doesn't leave things unfinished.
他不会手下留情
He doesn't hold back.
因为如果这次真的是为了让你们受苦
Because if this was really about making you guys suffer,
为什么要让你们的父母活着?为什么要带霍莉去颠倒世界?
why leave your parents alive? Why take Holly into the Upside Down
而不是把她的尸体留在这里给你们看?
and not leave her body here for you to find?
他为什么不亲自过来?为什么派他的宠物来?
Why not come here himself? Why send one of his… his pets?
你在说什么?不是维克那干的?
What are you saying? It's not Vecna?
我是想说我不知道 你们也不知道
What I'm saying is I don't know, and neither do you.
现在有太多疑问了
There are just too many questions right now.
我只知道我有严重的似曾相识感
I… I just know I'm having serious déjà vu,
因为这和威尔的遭遇一模一样
because this is exactly what happened to Will
而且几乎在同一时间
at almost exactly the same time.
你知道今天是几号♥吧?
You know what date it is, right?
11月3日
November 3rd.
威尔是在11月6号♥被带走的
Will was taken on the 6th.
不到三天之后
We are less than three days away.
三天后 就是一切彻底改变的那一天
Three days away from the day that changed everything.
我不知道你们怎么想 但是…
I don't know about you guys, but…
我不相信巧合
…I don't believe in coincidences.
再也不相信了
Not anymore.
但我们把威尔救回来了 我们也会把霍莉救回来
But we got Will back. And we're going to get Holly back,
因为她不是一个人 十一和她一起在里面
'cause she's not alone. Eleven's in there with her.
如果有任何人能救你们妹妹…
And if anybody can save your sister--
那就是艾尔
It's El.
就是艾尔
It's El.
待在室内
Stay indoors!
待在家里
Stay inside!
道路封闭
女儿在这里找到了她的母亲
The daughter found her mother here.
我们认为惠勒夫人被袭击后 试图逃跑
We believe Mrs. Wheeler was trying to escape when she was attacked.
没人看到这个入侵者?
And no one saw this intruder?
没有 她回家的时候 入侵者不见了
No. By the time she got home, the intruder was gone,
她妹妹也失踪了
along with her sister.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表