剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Oh, shit, shit, shit!
哇!
Whoa!
孩子们!
The kids!
抓牢了!
Hold on!
快走!大家快走!
Move, move, move! Let's go, guys!
大家后退!后退!
Back up, guys! Back up!
离他远点!你给我离远点!
Stay away from him! You stay away!
你能看到他们吗?
Can you see them…
威廉?
William?
你能看到那些孩子们吗?
Can you see the children?
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
我为什么选了他们来重塑世界?
Why I chose them to reshape the world?
因为他们很软弱
It's because they are weak.
在身体和精神上都很软弱
Weak in body and mind.
求求你了!
Please!
很容易崩溃
Easily broken.
很容易重塑
Easily reshaped.
很容易控制
Controlled.
完美的载体
The perfect vessels.
而你…
And you…
威尔
Will.
你是第一个
You were the first.
你那么轻易就崩溃了
And you broke so easily.
你向我展示了什么是可能的
You showed me what was possible,
什么是我能够完成的
what I could achieve.
事实证明 有些头脑
Some minds, it turns out,
根本就不属于这个世界
simply do not belong in this world.
而是属于我的世界
They belong in mine.
我始终在其他人身上寻找着答案 但…
I was looking for the answers in somebody else, but…
所有答案都在我自己手上
I had all the answers.
你想当朋友吗?
Do you wanna be friends?
我只…
I just…
需要别再这么该死的害怕了
needed to stop being so goddamn scared.
害怕真实的自己
Scared of who I really was.
哇!好棒啊!
Wow! It's so good!
欢迎所有朋友
拜尔斯城♥堡♥
我这么做了之后
And once I did that,
我觉得好自♥由♥啊
I was so free.
就像是能飞起来一样
It's like I could fly.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表