剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
老天!你还没下手 是不是?
Christ, man! You haven't done it yet, have you?
我以为你很绝望 情况停滞不前
I thought you were desperate, that things were stagnating,
你的交♥配♥竞争对手正在采取行动
that your mating competition was making moves.
哇! -嘿!
Whoa! -Hey!
不管你们两个在后面密谋什么 请晚点再做
Whatever you two are conspiring about back there, please do it later.
抱歉了 尊敬的小姐
Our apologies, milady.
抓紧点 我们赶时间呢
And hurry up. We don't have all day.
为什么要拖延?
Why the delay?
你是不是忘了
Have you forgotten the fact
她妹妹失踪、她的父母住院的事?
that her sister is missing and her parents are in the hospital?
还有比这更好的条件吗?
Could one ask for better conditions?
至亲的死是痛苦但必要的提醒
The death of a loved one is the painful but necessary reminder
表明生命是脆弱而珍贵的
that life is delicate, precious,
绝不能把周围的人看作是理所当然
that one must not take those around us for granted,
必须要加强纽带
that one must strengthen bonds.
我是说 天啊 朋友
I mean, hell, man,
你们两个最开始就是因为共同的创伤才走到一起的
the two of you were brought together by shared trauma in the first place.
这是命运的安排 是命中注定
This is the stuff of fate, of destiny.
所以如果不是为了你 就当为了我吧
So, if not for your sake, then for mine.
勇敢一点 赶紧去做完了事吧
Grow some balls and get it over with already.
嘿!如果你不立刻闭嘴 圣诞老人
Hey! If you don't shut up right now, Santa,
我对天发誓 我会把这追踪器射入你的囊中
I swear to God I will shoot this tracker into your potato sacks.
你知道我有足够的能力击中任何目标
I'm a good enough shot to hit any mark,
不管目标多小
no matter how small.
天啊
Jesus.
现在就把我的靶子摆好
Now set up my target.
好吧
Okay.
其实挺大的
Quite large, actually.
我的…
My…
阴囊
potato sacks.
瞧瞧吧 圣诞老人 又是一个奇迹
Well, would you look at that, Santa? Another miracle.
至少
At the very least,
不会影响她的心情
couldn't hurt her mood.
约翰·柯川《崇高的爱》
嘿!
Hey!
你的头怎么样?
How's the head?
我什么都不会告诉你的
You'll get nothing out of me.
所以如果你想杀了我 就动手吧
So if you're gonna kill me, get to it.
这主意很诱人
It's tempting.
但是不行
But no.
只需要一点点信息 好吗?
Just need a little information, okay?
我需要知道那堵肉墙的事
I need to know about that fleshy wall.
我什么都不知道 我只是个步兵
Don't know a thing about it. I'm just a grunt.
步兵?
A grunt?
你觉得这好笑吗?
Is that funny to you?
让我理理清楚 你是说你只是
Let me get this straight. You're telling me you just,
像其他地面部队一样 来霍金斯就是为了指挥交通
like all the other boots on the ground, came to Hawkins to direct traffic
把猫咪从树上救下来
and save kitty cats out of trees.
你只是个美国大兵 -我就是这个意思
You're just a red, white, and blue grunt. -That's what I said.
我以前是也当过步兵
I used to be a grunt.
所以我知道其中的区别
So I know the difference.
你不一样
You're something else.
你是某种讨人厌的特种部队
Some kind of special forces puke.
我在越南的时候也不得不忍♥受像你这样的人
I used to have to put up with guys like you in Nam.
会把敌人尸体上的耳朵割下来
Guys who cut the ears off enemy corpses,
做成项链的家伙
make a necklace out of them.
你要问我的话 都是些病态的人
Pretty sick, you ask me.
去你的鬼步兵吧 你是沙利文的一条攻击犬
Grunt, my ass. You're one of Sullivan's attack dogs.
你是他想去沙漠里
You're the psychos he lets slip off the leash
为了追杀一个小女孩
when he wants to, I don't know, go into the desert
屠♥杀♥一群手无寸铁的科学家时会放出来的一个精神病
and massacre a group of unarmed scientists all in the pursuit of one little girl.
小女孩?
Little… Little girl?
她是个怪胎!
She's a freak!
她用一个眼神就击落了一架直升机
She took down a helicopter just by looking at it.
那架直升机里有我的朋友
I had friends in that Huey, man.
哦 天啊!我真为你心碎
Oh my God! My heart is breaking for you.
不管你是谁 你刚刚干掉了我更多手下
You, whoever you are, you just took out more of my guys,
所以你下地狱去吧
so go to hell.
我已经在地狱里了 看看你周围吧
I'm already there. Look around you.
关于我这个老步兵 我得告诉你一件事
I gotta tell you something about this old ex-grunt.
我杀的那些人 我会再杀他们一百次
Those guys I killed, I'd kill them a hundred times over.
我会杀一千个像你这样的人
I'd kill a thousand guys like you
为了保护我爱的那一个人
to protect the one person that I love.
好吧
All right.
所以你不知道墙的事?
So you don't know about the wall, huh?
谁知道?
Who does?
凯博士?
Dr. Kay?
谁? -凯
Who? -Kay.
那个就连沙利文也要听从的人
The one that even Sullivan takes orders from.
不知道你在说谁 -真的吗?
Don't know who you're talking about. -Really?
那你为什么告诉我们她的名字?
Then why'd you tell us her name?
什么?
What?
她的名字 你告诉了我们她的名字
Her name. You told us her name.
我们?
Us?
你要找的那个小女孩?
That little girl you're looking for?
她此刻正在你的小脑袋里翻箱倒柜呢
She's rooting around in that tiny brain of yours as we speak.
她能看到一切
She can see everything.
你想过的一切、你见到过的一切
Everything you've ever thought, everything you've ever seen.
所以你还是开始交代吧
So you might as well start talking.
因为如果你不回答 她也会找到答案
'Cause if you don't give me answers, she'll find them.
那我们为什么不节省点时间呢?
So why don't we save some time?
凯博士在哪里?
Where do I find Dr. Kay?
我不知道她在哪里
I… I don't know where she is.
你想骗我就随意吧 你可骗不了她
You can lie to me all you want. You can't lie to her.
我没有骗你 -是的 你就是在撒谎
I'm not lying to you. -Yes, you are.
你知道这个凯博士 凯博士在哪里?
You know this Dr. Kay. Where is Dr. Kay?
我不知道…
I don't know--
真的有必要当面承受凯的指责吗?
Is it really necessary to take these lashings from Kay in person?
闭嘴开车吧 艾克斯
Just shut up and drive, Akers.
山墙岭路
颠倒世界里有一个基地
There's a base in the Upside Down.
山墙岭路
Gable Ridge Road.
山墙岭路基地 -她到底在对我做什么?
Gable Ridge Road Base. -What the hell is she doing to me?
我不知道具体原理 但我知道让她在里面翻找太久
I don't exactly know how it works, but I know it's probably not a good idea
可不是个好主意
to have her rooting around there for too long.
你和这位博士见面是什么原因?
What was this meeting about with you and the good doctor?
怪胎 她想要那个怪胎 那是她的任务 我只知道这些
The freak. She wants the freak. That's her mission. That's all I know.
你还有一个月的时间 中校
You have one more month, Lieutenant Colonel.
然后我就找别人来领导这次行动了
Then I find someone else to lead this operation.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
艾克斯 走吧
Akers, let's go.
尽头有一扇门
There's a door at the end.
大门 金属的
Big, metal,
就像金库
like a vault.
有一扇门 一扇加固的大门 沿着走廊的 在走廊尽头
There's a door, a big door, secure door, down a corridor, down a hallway.
门后面是什么? -我不知道
What's behind that door? -I don't know.
门后面是什么?
What's behind that door?
我说了我不知道 天啊!
I told you I don't know. God!
后面有东西 他不想让我看到
There's something back there. He doesn't want me to see.
我的头! -嘿 我可以让它停止
My head! My head! -Hey, I can make it stop.
门后面是什么?
What's behind the door?
秘密的东西 我不知道 快把怪胎给弄出去吧 伙计
Secret shit. I don't know. Just get the freak out, man.
我可以让它停止 但你得告诉我真♥相♥
I can make it stop, but you gotta tell me the truth.
门后面是什么?
What's behind that door?
和墙有什么关系吗?
Does it have something to do with the wall?
我说过了我不知道
I told you I don't know.
拜托!门后面是什么?
Come on! What's behind the door?!
我对天发誓 我不知道!
I swear to God, I don't know!
把她从我脑子里赶出去!把她赶走!
Just get her out of my head! Get her out of my head!
嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿!
Hey!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表