剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
你知道我为什么选了他们吗?
Do you know why I chose them?
我为什么选了他们来重塑世界?
Why I chose them to reshape the world?
因为他们很软弱
It is because they are weak.
很容易崩溃
Easily broken.
很容易重塑
Easily reshaped.
很容易控制
Controlled.
完美的载体
The perfect vessels.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
妈妈 -哦 宝贝
Mom. -Oh, baby.
我不明白 你是怎么…
I don't understand. How did you…?
他是个魔法师 货真价实的真正的魔法师
He's a sorcerer. A real-life, honest-to-God sorcerer.
迈克
Mike.
你做到了 你真的做到了
You did it. You really did it.
孩子们
The kids.
维克那…把孩子们掳走了
Vecna… he's got the kids.
我知道德瑞克、玛丽、格伦
I know. Derek, Mary, Glenn.
不 不只是他们
No. Not just them.
其他孩子都没能逃出霍金斯
The others, they didn't make it out of Hawkins.
要是我能早一点行动 我就能帮助他们反击了
I could've helped them fight if I had just acted sooner.
但我太迟了
But I was too late.
现在 所有人都到了他手上
And now he's got all of them.
全部12个人
All 12.
我们失败了
We failed.
我失败了
I failed.
不
No.
隧♥道♥ 无线电小屋
The tunnels. Radio Shack.
你们对于发生了什么 如何来到这里的记忆可能很模糊…
Your memory of what happened, of how you came to be here might be foggy…
玛丽! -…感到困惑
Mary! -…confused.
霍莉!
Holly!
怪物们…试图把你们掳走
The monsters… they tried to take you.
嗨!
Hi!
但我及时救了你们
But I saved you just in time.
你好吗? -我很好
How are you? -Good.
这个地方
This place,
我的家
my home,
现在也是你们的家
is now your home too.
你们的避难所
Your sanctuary.
只要你们不以身犯险进入怪物居住的树林里
As long as you do not venture into the woods where the monsters live,
你们在这里就很安全
you will be safe here.
我知道你们很多人都想知道
Now, I know many of you are wondering
你们其他的朋友和家人什么时候才会加入
when the rest of your friends and family will join us here.
残酷的事实是 此事事关重大
The difficult truth is there is more at stake
远超你们所爱之人的性命
than just the lives of your loved ones.
我不想要吓唬你们
I don't wish to frighten you.
但我相信你们都足够勇敢 可以知道真♥相♥
But I believe you are brave enough to know the truth.
邪恶的黑暗正在蔓延 不仅仅是在霍金斯
An evil darkness is spreading across not just Hawkins,
而是整个世界
but the whole world,
很快就来不及阻止了
and soon it will be too late to stop it.
你们可以把它理解成你们书中描述的黑暗之物
You can think of this darkness like the Black Thing in your book.
就像黑暗之物威胁了梅格一家
Just as the Black Thing threatened Meg's family,
这个黑暗也在威胁着你们
so does the darkness threaten yours,
但我相信我找到了打败这个黑暗的办法
but I believe I have found a way to defeat this darkness.
怎么打败?
How?
我在我们的维度之外长途跋涉了很久
I have traveled far and long beyond our dimension.
在游历中 我发现了另一个世界…
In my travels, I discovered another world.
一个远离地球的世界
A world far from Earth.
这个世界和我们的世界很像 不过…
This world is much like ours, only…
是良善的世界
good.
没有怪物和黑暗
Free of monsters and darkness.
是光明
It is the light.
说到这里 就要提起你们被选中的真正原因了
Which brings me to the true reason why you have been chosen.
你们…
You…
跟其他孩子不一样
are not like other children.
像梅格一样 你们很特别
Like Meg, you are special.
你们有力量潜伏在这里
You have dormant powers in here.
我相信如果我们一起努力 我们就可以唤醒那些力量
And I believe if we work together, we can awaken those powers,
引导我们的能量把这个新世界吸引到我们的世界来
channel our energy and draw this new world to ours.
当光明…
And as the light…
抵达黑暗时
reaches the darkness,
光明就会驱散黑暗
the light will expel the darkness,
你们所爱的人会得救 而你们…
your loved ones will be saved, and you…
你们会成为英雄
you will be heroes.
怎么了 霍莉?
Yes, Holly?
你还会再次离开吗?
Are you going to leave again?
带更多特别的孩子过来?
To bring more, uh, special kids here?
可怜的霍莉 她是第一个被选中的人
Poor Holly. She was the first one chosen,
我把她一个人留在了这里
and she was left here all alone.
不过别担心 我不会离开你们了
But don't worry, I won't be leaving you.
再也不会离开你们任何人了
Any of you. Ever again.
但现在
But for now,
去吃喝玩乐吧
eat and play.
最重要的是 好好休息
And most importantly, rest.
因为明天?
Because tomorrow?
明天 就要开始了
Tomorrow, it begins.
怪奇物语5
第五集:电击唤魔
你说没人离开过这个房♥间
You said no one left this room.
保安部门说的 没人进来 也没人出去
That's direct from Sec. No one came in or out.
你是说他们就像胡迪尼一样消失了?
You're saying what? They vanished like Houdini?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
给我检查这栋楼的每一个角落
I want every square inch of this building checked.
每个房♥间、通风口和检修口 快行动起来 快!快点!
Every room, vent, access panel. Let's go. Move. Move!
你没事吧?
You okay?
失去控制了
I lost it.
我们离得太远了
We're too far.
没关系 我们已经够远了 他们现在追不上我们了
It's okay. We're far enough away they're not gonna catch up with us now.
你这把戏可真厉害 孩子
That's a hell of a trick you pulled.
我的意思是也许我该说是“酷毙了”
I mean, maybe I should say it was bitchin'.
这就是你当时让艾尔新学会的词吧?
Wasn't that the word you added to El's vocabulary?
我是个…坏榜样
I'm a… bad influence.
是啊 可不只是你一个人
Yeah, join the club.
卢卡斯? -该死
Lucas? -Shit.
哦 不 -嘿 朋友们
Oh, no. -Hey. Hey, guys.
噢 不好
Oh, no.
该死的
Oh, shit.
只是擦伤而已
It's just a scratch.
天啊 迈克 急救包 -该死!
God, Mike, first aid. -Shit. Shit, shit!
我看看
Let's see.
你能掀起来吗?让我们看看? -行
Can you lift it? Show us? -Yeah.
还不算太糟
That's not too bad.
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
对 看起来刚好可以留下几个酷炫的伤疤
Yeah, it looks like just the right amount for a couple of badass scars.
很抱歉 我没能保护孩子们
I'm sorry I couldn't protect the kids.
你已经尽力了 你搏斗了 你冒上了生命危险
You did everything you could. You… You fought. You risked your life.
顺便说 那拳打得漂亮
Nice swing, by the way.
你看到了?
You saw?
他不止是看到了
He more than just saw.
所以 魔王漂浮起来 四肢折断 死去
So, Demos floating, limbs snapping, dying.
这…这都是你干的?
That was… That was all you?
我的意思是…是吧
I mean… Yeah.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
你知道这意味着什么吧?你就像智者威尔 但是货真价实的
You know what this means, right? You're like Will the Wise, but for real.
不能算吧 -他更像是魔法师 不是巫师
Not really. -He's more like a sorcerer than a wizard.
好吧 是的 当然
Okay, yeah. I mean, sure.
但你明白我的意思吧?
But you get what I'm saying, though, right?
这就彻底改变了局面
Like, this totally changes the game.
我们有了第二个艾尔
We got our second El.
我不是第二个艾尔 我没有超能力
I'm not like a second El. I don't have powers.
我只是…我抽调了 偷取了维克那的能力
I'm just… I'm siphoning. I'm stealing Vecna's.
要做到这一点 我必须要接近集体意识
And to do that, I have to be near the hive mind,
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表