剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
and I charmed my way into getting us a jump.
然后就轮到你像《洛奇》男主角洛奇·巴尔博亚一样满脸是血地来了
Which brings us to you, arriving looking like Rocky Balboa.
所以基本上这么多次潜行 就这次最不容错过
So basically, of all the crawls, this was, like, the one to miss.
所以干得好 亨德森 你真是好样的
So, well done, Henderson. Really, really, like, well done.
无话可说 这倒是头一次
Speechless. That's new.
我还在消化信息呢 史蒂夫 发生了很多事
I'm still processing, Steve. It's a lot.
霍莉?
Holly?
为什么是霍莉?
Why Holly?
也许十一可以告诉我们原因 但是我们挺难联♥系♥到她的
Well, maybe Eleven could tell us, but it's a bit difficult to contact her
因为我们失去了与颠倒世界的联♥系♥
now that we've lost our connection to the Upside Down.
好了 以防未来再次出现 灯突然从很亮变得很暗时
Okay. For the future, when the lights go from really bright to really dim,
表示发电机的电压在波动 你就必须把所有东西都关掉
it means the generator is surging so you have to turn everything off.
立刻关掉 -哇 好极了
Wow. Great. -Immediately.
真是多谢了 亨德森 下次再发生这种情况 我会记住的
Thank you. I'll remember that the next time that happens.
或者 这只是个建议 你也可以出现在你该出现的地方
Or, maybe, and this is just a suggestion, you could be where you're supposed to be.
我本来已经在去噪点电台的路上了
I was en route to the Squawk.
然后你从自行车上摔了下来 没错
When you fell off your bike. That's right.
提醒我一下 你摔到了哪里?一大堆拳头里?
Remind me. What did you fall into again? A knuckle sandwich?
嘿 你们能小声一点吗?
Hey, can you keep it down up there?
我在后面监听信♥号♥♥呢 以防你们忘了
I'm listening for a signal back here, in case you forgot.
是谁?是安迪和他的小喽啰吧?
Who was it? It was Andy and his goons, wasn't it?
你就是挑衅他太多次了
You poked the bear one too many times.
你对我的关怀感人至深 史蒂夫
Your concern for me is overwhelming, Steve.
我的关怀?
My concern?
我从认识你以来 就一直在关怀你
I have shown nothing but concern for you since forever,
但我被一次次地无视
and I have been repeatedly ignored,
现在瞧瞧发生了什么 我们彻底完蛋了
and now look what's happened. We are totally screwed.
更正 我们完蛋了是因为你
Correction, we are screwed because you don't know
连最基础的事都不会做 比如防止电压冲击
how to do the most basic thing like prevent a power surge.
你看 这就是你的毛病了 -这是全世界最简单的事了
See, this right here is your problem. -It's the easiest thing in the world.
你不肯承认自己做错 -连我妈都能防止电压冲击
You can't admit you were wrong. -My mother could prevent a surge.
你不肯认错 -令人震惊的是 我觉得连你妈…
You can't admit it. -Shockingly, I think your mother--
天啊 你就做这么一次吧!
Jesus Christ! Just do it for once!
就承认吧 亨德森 你做错了!你搞砸了!
Just admit it, Henderson. You're wrong! You screwed up!
嘿!你们两个能闭上嘴吗?
Hey! Can you guys shut the hell up?
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
你们俩似乎相处得不错
You two seem to be getting along.
是的 就这件事而言 我其实挺喜欢他的建议
Yeah, well, in this case, I actually like his suggestion.
我不想再跟你说话了 -我也不想跟你说话
I don't wanna talk to you. -I don't wanna talk to you either.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我是地下城主 呼叫侦察营 能听到吗?完毕
This is Dungeon Master to Scout Battalion. Do you copy? Over.
我是地下城主 呼叫侦察营 能听到吗?完毕
This is Dungeon Master to Scout Battalion. Do you copy? Over.
我是地下城主 呼叫侦察营 能听到吗?完毕
This is Dungeon Master to Scout Battalion. Do you copy? Over.
老天爷啊!
Great Scott!
那个红灯亮了多久了? -我不知道
How long has that light been red? -Oh. I don't know.
该死!电容通量器又坏了
Shit, shit, shit! The flux capacitor is down again.
这是坏事吗? -有可能是坏事
Is that bad? -I mean, it could be.
可以修好 但需要两个人一起修
It's fixable, but it's a two-man job.
来吧
Come on.
我们马上就回来
We'll be right back.
电容通量器?
Flux capacitor?
对 我显然是在撒谎 那个该死的灯一直是红色的
Shh! I was lying, obviously. That light is always red.
一切都很好 除了…
Everything's totally fine, except…
哇 -除了你妈妈的计划
Whoa. -Except for your mom's plan.
我的意思是 无意冒犯你妈妈 但是拜托了
I mean, no offense to your mom, but come on.
男孩们已经在G1区绕了五圈了
The boys have already circled Zone G1, like, five times.
就算他们奇迹般地找到霍珀 这又能给我们带来什么好处?
Even if they miraculously find Hopper, where does that get us exactly?
我想说 霍莉依然失踪啊
I mean, Holly is still missing.
而你的计划是绝妙的
Whereas your plan is genius.
你这么认为吗? -必须的
You think so? -Totally.
你的头上有根天线 不妨利用起来
You got an antenna in your head, use it.
我们靠恩尼格玛密♥码♥机赢了二战 知识就是力量
The Enigma machine won the war. Knowledge is power.
所以… -所以你是想要…
So… -So… So, you want to…
逃学、溜号♥ 把你的大脑
Skip school, play hooky, connect your brain
与跨维度怪物的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥相连 把小惠勒给救回来?
into an interdimensional monster's signal, and save little Wheeler?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, kind of.
我想说 你妈妈会气疯的
I mean, your mom is gonna be raging mad,
她很可能也是对的 这么做的确特别危险 但是…
and she's probably right. It is super dangerous, but…
但我们做的一切不都是超级危险吗?
Isn't everything we do super dangerous?
千真万确
Precisely.
所以你觉得呢?
So what do you say?
我是地下城主 呼叫侦察营
This is Dungeon Master to Scout Battalion.
管它呢
Screw it.
这些是什么时候拍的?
When were these taken?
大概三小时前吧
Three hours ago, give or take.
我们以前也有过目击
We've had sightings before.
对 但这次不一样 -不一样
Yes, but this time is different. -Different.
在把她拘留之前 别再来打扰我了
Don't interrupt me again until you have her in custody.
她在这里 凯博士
She's here, Dr. Kay.
什么叫“在这里”?
What do you mean, "here"?
嘿 拜托 慢一点 等一下
Hey, come on. Slow down. Hang on.
我发现了更多的血迹 它一定很近了
I found more blood. It must be close.
你个该死的固执的窝囊废
Oh, you goddamn stubborn punk-ass…
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我们会跟丢她的
We're gonna lose her.
只是有点抽痛而已 只是年纪大了 等我一下
It's just a cramp. It's just old age. Just give me a second.
嘿 -不要 嘿 嘿!
Hey. -No, hey. Hey! Ahh!
其实没有看起来那么糟
Looks worse than it is.
你从哪里学的?
Where did you learn to do this?
麦克斯
Max.
先清洁、再消毒、再包扎
First clean, then disinfect, then bandage.
别动 -是 但是很刺痛
Stop moving. -Yeah, well, it stings. It stings!
那说明起效了
That means it's working.
你像我的程度比我愿意承认的更大
You're more like me than I'd like to admit.
怎么 固执的窝囊废?
What, a stubborn punk-ass?
你听到了这句?
You heard that?
你说话声音很大
You talk loud.
我想我的确是个固执的窝囊废
Yeah, I guess I am a stubborn punk-ass.
至少我曾经是的
Or at least I was.
我以前也从不听我爸的话
I never listened to my pops either.
总以为我最懂 把他气得不行
Always thought I knew best. Pissed him right off.
我记得有一天 吵架吵凶了 他直接把我带去了征兵办公室
I remember one day it got so heated, he took me to the recruitment office.
让我当场入伍
He made me enlist right there.
他想着军队对我有好处 能给我一些条理和纪律
He thought the Army would do me some good. Give me some structure, discipline.
问题是我自以为我比那些军官更聪明
The thing was, I thought I was smarter than the officers.
你真的是吗?
Were you?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
但大部分时候不是 我只是太愚蠢
But mostly, no, I was just dumb.
太天真
Naive.
我以前都相信自己的直觉和本能
I used to trust my gut and my instinct.
从来…不会像你这样思考
Never… Like you.
在那场战争中做了很多疯狂的事 鲁莽的事
Did a lot of crazy things in that war. Reckless things.
可能可以形容成勇敢
You might call them brave,
但勇敢和愚蠢之间只有一线之隔
but there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity.
看到很多勇敢的人在那场战争中死去
Saw a lot of brave men die in that war.
我的朋友们
Friends of mine.
我的女儿…
My daughter…
莎拉
Sara.
她很勇敢
She was brave.
我认识的最勇敢的人
Bravest person I ever knew.
她直面死亡 她从未害怕过、从未动摇过
She stared death in the face. She never got scared. She never wavered.
拼尽了全力
Fought her heart out.
医生说从没见过像她这样的
The doctors said they never saw anything like it.
他们也以为她能扛过去
They thought she was gonna make it too.
所以你不想让我进来就是因为这个?
So, that's why you don't want me in here?
因为你觉得维克那会赢 我会死?
Because you think Vecna will win, and I will die?
我不觉得…
I don't think…
我没有任何想法 我只是…
I don't think anything. I've just…
活了这么多年 深知…
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表