剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
也许今晚 我们终于能找到那个混♥蛋♥ 结束这一切了
Maybe tonight's the night we finally find that bastard and end this.
欢迎所有生物
你好啊 杰克
Hey there, Jake.
想去做一下实地考察吗?
You up for a little field trip?
我跟你们说 他疯了
I'm telling you, he's lost his mind.
他告诉我说他想重启地狱火
He told me he wanted to start Hellfire again.
什么?他什么时候说的?
What? When did he say that?
这个周末 他谈起想找回失散的信众
This weekend. He was talking about finding the lost sheep.
我们还以为T恤的事已经够糟糕了 -天啊
And we thought the shirt was bad.
我跟你们说 他疯了
I'm telling you, he's lost his damn mind.
谁疯了?
Who's lost his damn mind?
那个… -安迪!
Uh, the-- -Andy!
安迪! -安迪
Andy! -Andy.
安迪疯了 -对
Andy lost his mind. -Yeah.
比如他今天早上找上了你
Like when he came at you this morning.
对 那是… -很乱来
Yeah, that was-- -Messed up.
对
Yeah.
太没礼貌了
It's rude.
嘿 朋友们 我是摇滚罗宾
Hey there, friends, this is Rockin' Robin.
抱歉之前突然离开 希望我不在的时候 你们也撑住了
Sorry about the abrupt departure. I hope you survived without me.
我们出了一些烦人的技术问题
We had some annoying technical difficulties.
但为了补偿大家 我们准备了特别的惊喜
But to make it up to you, we have a very special treat
一定会让你们的整个世界上下颠倒
that's sure to turn your day upside down…
摩城唱片
天啊 -这么快?
Holy shit. -Already?
纸!给我拿纸来!
Paper! Give me paper!
来吧!快点!
Come on! Will, hurry up!
在你们开始摇头晃脑之前 先讲一些关于老大的趣事
You're giving love instinctively Before you start bumping, here's a few fun facts about the Boss.
她原名黛安 出生在底特律北方
She was born Diane in the North End of Detroit.
北方
贝瑞·戈迪 G开头的戈迪 1961年让她与摩城唱片签约
Berry Gordy, that's Gordy with a G, signed her to Motown in 1961.
这个“一”是其中的关键数字
And one is the key number,
因为在196♥4♥年到1967年间
because between 196♥4♥ and '67,
至上女声组合有十首歌♥曾登上榜首
the Supremes had ten songs hit the top of the charts.
没错 十
That's right, ten.
然后在1978年 她试图通过《新绿野仙踪》大展身手
Then in '78, she tried to make it big in the movies with The Wiz,
但那部电影是个巨大的失败
which was a colossal flop-a-roonie.
但在我个人心目中 我还是很喜欢的
But, in my personal opinion, I still dig it.
迈克尔·杰克逊演稻草人?去看一看 试一试吧
Michael Jackson as a scarecrow? Give it a chance.
但一定要记得带上超大号♥爆米花
But make sure you bring your super-sized popcorn,
因为这部电影的放映时间超过两小时
because this movie has a run time of over two hours.
好了 下课
All right, class dismissed.
我希望你们做了笔记 稍后会有测验
I hope you were taking notes. There will be a test later.
交给你了 黛安
Take it away, Diane.
♪ Upside down ♪
今晚潜行
Crawl tonight.
来吧
Come on.
♪ Inside out ♪
♪ 'Round and 'round ♪
♪ Upside down ♪
♪ Boy, you turn me inside out ♪
♪ And 'round and 'round ♪
♪ I know you got charm and appeal ♪
♪ You always play the field ♪
♪ I'm crazy to think you're all mine ♪
♪ As long as the sun continues to shine ♪
♪ There's a place in my heart for you That's the bottom line ♪
AI-1000系列 135号♥房♥间
好了 所以 假设穆雷的情报是正确的
All right. So, assuming Murray's intel is correct,
补给车队预计会在10点整抵达霍金斯
the supply convoy is set to reach Hawkins at 10:00 sharp.
这意味着 我要霍珀在九点之前
Meaning I want Hopper in the tunnels
进入隧♥道♥ 并开始前往军管区
and en route to MAC-Z no later than 9:00.
卢卡斯 我们去惯常的观察点盯梢
Lucas, we'll take our usual observation post.
除非有异常交通状况
Barring unusual traffic,
我预计车队会在10点15分抵达军管区
I expect the convoy to reach MAC-Z at 10:15.
一旦焚烧开始 有了足够的掩护
Once the burn starts and there's sufficient cover,
我们就会通知霍珀采取行动
we'll signal Hopper, who'll make his move.
现在 潜行就开始了
And now the crawl begins.
霍珀现在已经位于颠倒世界
Hop is now in the Upside Down,
我希望是以48公里的平稳时速前进
traveling at what I hope to be a gentle 30 miles an hour,
这样的话…
which will allow…
…你和哈林顿就能在正常世界跟上
…you and Harrington to follow along in the Rightside Up.
记住 试着把遥测信♥号♥♥控制在…
Just remember, try and keep the telemetry signal within…
负60和负70分贝之间 小菜一碟
Negative 60 and negative 70 dB. Easy-peasy.
我预计车队会走和上个月一样的路线
I expect the convoy to take the same route as last month.
从主街到康沃利斯路 一次转弯
Main to Cornwallis, one turn.
但如果你们遇到任何红灯
But if you guys hit any red lights…
我会直接闯过去 -前提是周围没有军警
I'll blow through. -Only if there's no MPs around.
记住 如果你们被拦下 我们跟丢了霍珀 我们就完蛋了
Remember, if you guys get pulled over, we lose Hop, we're toast.
我明白的
I got it.
你们沿着康沃利斯路往北走大概10公里
You're gonna travel up Cornwallis for about six miles.
当车队抵达这个壳牌加油站这里时…
And as the convoy reaches this Shell station here…
我们用无线电通知霍珀下车
We radio Hop to disembark.
这样老家伙就会处在G1的边界
Which will drop the old man at the border of G1.
他就有整整两个小时的时间去寻找维克那 时间相当充裕
Where he'll have two whole hours to search for Vecna, which is ample time.
他用快得多的速度确认过其他区域
He's cleared zones much faster.
总而言之 一切迹象显示这次潜行又会顺利完成
So, all in all, signs point to another successful crawl.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
不 没有 我是说 我觉得很好
No. No, I mean, I think it's good.
对 很好 真的很好 只是…
Yeah, yeah, it's good. It's really good. It's just, um…
G1区没有那么刺♥激♥ 也不像是维克那会去的地方
Zone G1 is not that exciting or Vecna-y.
里面有什么?一家电路城 几栋房♥子 还有一间…
What does it have? A Circuit City, a couple of houses, and a…
大家买♥♥超♥市♥?维克那在买♥♥幸运符的机会有多大?
Big Buy? What are the chances Vecna's shopping for Lucky Charms?
这不重要 我们坚持计划
It doesn't matter. We stick to the plan.
以唯一可能的方式闯入颠倒世界
We break into the Upside Down the only way we can,
在焚烧的掩护下 穿过军管区大门
through the MAC-Z gate, under the cover of a burn.
进去之后 我们一次一个区域 有条不紊地搜查
Once inside, we search one zone at a time, methodically,
直到我们弄清楚他藏身的地方
until we figure out where he's been hiding.
除非…
Unless…
他已经死了
he's already dead.
再说一次 你的计划很棒 只是…
Again, your plan is great. It's just…
这是第几次潜行?已经30多次了吧?
This is crawl what? Are we in the 30s now?
一个坏人都没找到?
And not a single baddie in sight?
艾尔在浴缸里找不到他
El can't find him in her bath,
威尔自从大震之后就再也没起过疙瘩
and Will hasn't had his goosies since the shake 'n' quake.
起疙瘩? -我们上次见到维克那
Goosies? -And last we saw Vecna,
他像火鸡一样被烤焦 全身灌满了铅
he was roasting like a turkey and pumped full of lead.
然后还从三层楼上跌落
That was before he fell three stories.
所以你们有没有想过我们正在搜索一个
So you ever think we're scouring a battlefield
我们已经赢了的战场?
that we already, like, won?
你忘了他给南茜看了什么吗?霍金斯被烈火吞噬
Have you forgotten what he showed Nancy? Hawkins on fire.
凯伦、霍莉 所有人都死了 -是啊 伙计
Karen, Holly, everyone dead. -Yeah, man.
他还给麦克斯看了 她哥哥顶着胸口的大洞走来走去呢
He also showed Max her brother walking around with a hole in his chest.
这就是他会做的 他进入你的脑子 试图吓唬你
That's what he does. He gets in your head and tries to scare you.
他做得很好 因为我很害怕 你们也应该害怕
He did a good job because I am scared. And you should be scared too.
因为如果他还活着 他打算摧毁我们的世界 所以…
Because if he's still out there, he's planning to end our world, so…
我们不能停止寻找 就算还要再潜行一百次 一千次
We don't stop looking. Even if it takes 100 more crawls, 1,000.
除非我们能完全确定
We don't stop until we're goddamn sure
那个皱巴巴、没鼻子 全身腐烂的混♥蛋♥已死 再也不会复活
that wrinkled, noseless, rotting bastard is dead and gone and never coming back.
大家都加入吗?
Everyone in?
我想对维克那剖心取命
I want to see Vecna's heart on a platter.
真希望我能亲自杀了他
Just wish I could do it myself.
为了艾迪
For Eddie.
为了艾迪 -为了艾迪
For Eddie. -For Eddie.
数到三说“杀了维克那” 一、二、三
On three, "kill Vecna." One, two, three.
杀了维克那! -杀了维克那!
Kill Vecna!
不要!
Oh no!
军人 -我想看看你们有没有罩着我
Military man. -Wanted to see if you had my back.
是的 我罩着你呢
Yeah, I have your back.
威尔! -威尔!
Will! -Will!
威尔!
Will!
你没事吧? -是的 没关系 我没事
Hey, are you okay? -Yeah, it's okay. I'm fine.
是他吗?是维克那吗?
Was it him? Was it Vecna?
我不知道 我就有种疯狂的感觉
I don't know. I just had this crazy feeling,
然后天空就开始旋转 然后…
and then the sky was spinning, and…
我不知道 也许没什么 对吧?
I don't know. I guess maybe it's nothing, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我只是有时候会在潜行前感到紧张
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表