剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
1983年11月6日
它要来了 它渴望鲜血
Something is coming. Something hungry for blood.
它在你背后的墙上投下影子
A shadow grows on the wall behind you,
将你吞入黑暗之中
swallowing you in darkness.
-它就要来了 -是什么
- It is almost here. - What is it?
会不会是魔王
What if it's the Demogorgon?
天呐 如果是魔王我们就完蛋了
Oh, Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon.
不是魔王
It's not the Demogorgon.
一支鹪鹩大军冲入了大堂
An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!
-鹪鹩 -我说了吧
- Troglodytes? - Told ya.
等等
Wait a minute.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
那声音
That... that sound?
那不是鹪鹩发出的声音 那是...
That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that...
那是别的东西发出的
That came from something else.
是魔王
The Demogorgon!
-我们惨了 -威尔 你出招
- We're in deep shit. - Will, your action!
-我不知道 -冲他扔火球
- I don't know! - Fireball him!
我得掷出13点以上
I'd have to roll a 13 or higher!
太冒险了 施个保护咒
Too risky. Cast a protection spell.
-别犯怂 丢火球 -施保护咒
- Don't be a pussy. Fireball him! - Cast Protection.
魔王厌倦了你们人类愚蠢的争吵
The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!
它在大踏步冲你走来
It stomps towards you.
拿火球攻他
Fireball him!
-又迈了一步 -施保护咒
- Another stomp, boom! - Cast Protection.
他发出了怒吼
He roars in anger!
火球
Fireball!
-该死 -哪去了
- Oh, shit! - Where'd it go?
-哪去了 -我不知道
- Where is it? - I don't know!
-是13点吗 -我不知道
- Is it a 13? - I don't know!
-哪去了 -天呐
- Where is it? - Oh, my God!
-迈克 -天呐 天呐
- Mike! - Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-迈克 -你找到了吗
- Mike! - Can you find it yet?
没有 我找不到
No, I can't find it!
-迈克 -天呐 天呐
- Mike! - Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
妈妈 我们正打着仗呢
Mom, we're in the middle of a campaign!
打完了吧 都过15分钟了
You mean the end? Fifteen after.
-天呐 -你个白♥痴♥
- Oh, my God! - Freaking idiot!
我们为什么非得走
Why do we have to go?
妈妈 再等个20分钟
Mom, wait, just 20 more minutes!
明天还上学呢 迈克尔
It's a school night, Michael.
我刚哄霍莉睡下了 你下周末再玩完吧
I just put Holly to bed. You can finish next weekend.
-我玩得正顺手呢 -迈克尔
- But that'll ruin the flow! - Michael--
真的 妈妈
I'm serious, Mom.
这场仗花了我两周来策划
The campaign took two weeks to plan.
我怎么知道会玩10个小时
How was I supposed to know it was gonna take ten hours?
你都玩了10个小时了
You've been playing for ten hours?
爸爸 你不觉得再玩20分钟...
Dad, don't you think that 20 more-
我觉得你该听你♥妈♥的♥
I think you should listen to your mother.
破烂玩意
Dang dumb piece of junk.
我找到了
Oh, I got it!
-7算吗 -是7吗
- Does the seven count? - It was a seven?
迈克看到了吗 那就不算
Did Mike see it? Then it doesn't count.
伙计们
Yo, hey, guys.
-还有人要吗 -不要
- Does anyone want this? - No.
嗯
Yeah.
不 我不觉得
No, I don't think...
嗯 他真帅
Yeah, he's cute.
芭比 不 我不觉得
Barb, no, I don't think so.
-芭比 你不... -南茜
- Barb, you're not - Hey, Nancy.
还剩一块 你要吗
There's a slice left if you want it.
-香肠和意大利辣香肠的 -等等
- Sausage and pepperoni! - Hold on.
你姐姐不对劲
There's something wrong with your sister.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-她变成高冷婊了 -是啊
- She's got a stick up her butt. - Yeah.
那是因为她在跟那个混♥蛋♥史蒂夫·哈灵顿约会
It's because she's been dating that douchebag, Steve Harrington.
是啊 她变讨厌了
Yeah, she's turning into a real jerk.
她一直很讨厌
She's always been a real jerk.
她以前挺好的
Nuh-uh, she used to be cool.
她之前还为我们的接骨木之战扮成了精灵
Like that time she dressed up as an elf for our Elder tree campaign.
那是四年前了
Four years ago!
-就那么一说 -回见
- Just saying. - Later.
是7点
It was a seven.
骰子 是7点
The roll, it was a seven.
魔王 抓到我了
The Demogorgon, it got me.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
再见了 女士们
Good night, ladies.
替我跟你妈吻别道晚安
Kiss your mom 'night for me.
比赛骑回我家啊 赌一本漫画书
Race you back to my place? Winner gets a comic.
-随便哪本吗 -嗯
- Any comic? - Yeah.
我没说"开始"
I didn't say "Go"!
回来
Get back here!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
我要你的《X战警》134期
I'll take your X-Men 134!
该死
Son of a bitch.
妈妈
Mom?
乔纳森 妈妈
Jonathan? Mom?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
今早的新闻中心就到这里
And that's it for News Center this morning.
感谢您的收看
Thanks for joining us.
接下来切给新闻台的莉兹
Let's hand off now to Liz at the news desk.
好的 谢谢 唐娜
All right, thank you, Donna.
接下来是本地新闻
Turning now to local news,
我们接到报道称
we're getting reports of
全县上下到处发生电涌
surges and power outages all across the county.
昨晚 东霍金斯数百户人家受到影响
Last night, hundreds of homes in East Hawkins were affected,
致使很多居民陷入黑暗中
leaving many residents in the dark.
断电原因仍不明
The cause of the outage is still unknown.
我们联络了罗恩县水电部
We reached out to Roane County Water and Electric,
一名发言人称 他们确信
and a spokesperson says that they are confident
只需几小时 其余人家
power will be restored to all remaining homes
就能完全恢复供电
within the next several hours.
也就是说 你今晚最好待在家中
In other news, you might wanna stay home tonight
或至少带上伞
or at least pack an umbrella.
接下来交给最受喜爱的天气预报员 查尔斯
We turn to everybody's favorite morning weather guy, Charles.
在哪呢
Where the hell are they?
-乔纳森 -找找沙发
- Jonathan? - Check the couch!
我找了
Ugh, I did.
找到了
Got them.
好了 亲爱的 我们今晚见
Okay, sweetie, I will see you tonight.
-嗯 回见 -威尔呢
- Yeah, see you later. - Where's Will?
我还没叫他起床呢
Oh, I didn't get him up yet.
他大概还在睡觉
He's probably still sleeping.
乔纳森 你得看着他起床啊
Jonathan, you have to make sure he's up!
妈妈 我在做早饭呢
Mom, I'm making breakfast.
我都跟你说了多少遍了
I told you this a thousand times.
威尔 好了 亲爱的 起床了
Will! Come on, honey. It's time to get up.
-他昨晚回家了吧 -他不在房♥间里吗
- He came home last night, right? - He's not in his room?
-他回没回来 -我不知道
- Did he come home or not? - I don't know.
-你不知道 -不
- You don't know? - No.
我挺晚才回家 去工作了
I got home late. I was working.
你工作去了
You were working?
埃里克找我替班 我就答应了
Eric asked if I could cover. I said yeah.
我想着能多挣点也好
I just thought we could use the extra cash.
-乔纳森 我们说过了 -我知道
- Jonathan, we've talked about this. - I know, I know.
我工作的时候 你不能去上班
You can't take shifts when I'm working.
妈妈 没什么大不了的
Mom, it's not a big deal.
他昨天去维勒家玩了一整天
Look, he was at the Wheelers' all day.
-他肯定是在他们家过夜了 -你真是的
- I'm sure he just stayed over. - I can't believe you.
你有时候真是过分
I can't believe you sometimes.
真恶心
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表