剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我终于与自己和解了
I was finally cool with myself,
但是与另一个人分享我的那一部分 完全是另一回事
but sharing that part of myself with someone else, that was a whole other thing.
但最终 我…
But eventually, I…
我做到了 我告诉了另一个人
I did it. You know, I told someone.
看来已经准备好了
Looks like we're all set.
可是…
But…
等等
Wait.
但你告诉了谁?
But… But who did you tell?
显而易见 史蒂夫
Oh. The obvious. Steve.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
罗宾 我…我不明白 我是说 不是那个…
Robin, I… I mean, I don't understand. I mean, not the same…
你说的那个史蒂夫是…
As in your Steve, like Steve…
“秀发哥”史蒂夫·哈林顿 我一度的死敌
Steve "The Hair" Harrington, my once sworn enemy.
好了 小心!
All right, watch out!
很好!
That's good!
但是等一下 罗宾 我…喜欢史蒂夫 但我不明白 他感觉…
But wait, Robin. I mean, I like Steve. I just… I don't understand. He seems…
像是个疯狂的选择?
Like a bonkers choice?
对 -相信我 我知道
Yeah. -Believe me, I know.
说句公道话 我们当时刚被邪恶的俄♥罗♥斯♥人注射了真♥相♥血清
To be fair, we had just been injected with truth serum by evil Russians,
有点像是超强版的液体勇气
which is kind of like liquid courage on steroids.
但说真的 不管有没有被下药
Really, drugs or not,
把这件事告诉其他人 得知他觉得没什么问题 你知道吗?
just saying it out loud to someone and hearing him be cool with it, you know?
就好像卸下了重担
It's like this weight lifted.
你知道吗?如果我没告诉史蒂夫
And, you know, if I hadn't have told Steve,
那我很可能就不会有勇气向薇琪袒露心声
then I probably wouldn't have had the courage to open up to Vickie about it,
很可能也不会和你聊这件事
and probably wouldn't be talking to you about it either.
你还只是第三个听我聊这件事的人
You know, you're only audience member number three.
我希望到今年年底 我的倾诉对象能翻倍
I'm hoping to double my audience by the end of this year,
但前提是你得用魔法打败魔法师 让我们都能活下来
but that's only if you out-sorcerer the sorcerer, and we don't all die.
你不会刚好还有剩余的真♥相♥血清吧?
You don't by any chance have any of that truth serum left, do you?
妈呀!
Holy shit!
退后!
Step back!
就是这里了 这就是我醒过来的地方
This is it. This is where I woke up.
很好 找找看哪里有不对劲的地方
Good. So, look for anything that's out of place.
会是隐藏起来的 很难找到 但是…
It'll be hidden. Hard to find, but…
那里
There.
或者不难找到
Or not hard.
只是一段记忆 不管下面有什么 都无法伤害到你
It's just a memory. Whatever's down there, it can't hurt you.
我不明白 这是万圣节
I don't understand. This was Halloween.
我当时还没见过亨利
I hadn't met Henry yet.
你还没见过他 并不代表他不在这里
Just because you didn't see him doesn't mean he wasn't here.
嘿 记住了…
Hey, remember…
只是记忆而已
Just a memory.
附近应该还有另一段记忆
There should be another memory close by.
你知道你第一次见到亨利是什么时候吗?
Do you know when you first actually met Henry?
霍莉 你得专心 好吗?你第一次见到他是什么时候?
Holly, I need you to focus, okay? When did you first meet him?
我想是放学后吧
After school, I think.
好的 具体在学校的哪里?
Okay, where at school exactly?
图书馆
The library.
图书馆
Library.
我以前就住在这栋房♥子里
I used to live in this house.
找到了
Bingo.
《时间的皱折》
我爱死那本书了
I absolutely adore that book.
你好
Hello.
我叫亨利
My name is Henry.
你叫什么名字?
What's yours?
拜托了 朋友
Come on, man.
垃圾
Piece of shit.
真的吗?你真的在这里玩? -我只是在服从命令
Really? You're actually playing in here? -I'm just following orders, dude.
看你那气鼓鼓的样子 我猜你没找到护盾生成器
Judging by your pissy look, I assume you didn't find the shield generator.
肯定在这里某处
It's here somewhere.
但你没找到
But you didn't find it.
对 这层楼没有
Yeah, not on this floor.
所以你错了
So you were wrong.
我错了你就开心了 是吧? -不 我只是在陈述事实
You would just love that, wouldn't you? -No, I'm just stating a fact.
不 你是在幸灾乐祸 尽管如果我错了
No, you're gloating. Despite the fact that if I am wrong,
我们就无法越过那堵墙 找不到霍莉和其他孩子
we don't reach past the wall, and don't find Holly and the other kids.
你意识到你自己有多自私吗?
Do you understand how selfish you're being?
我?自私?你想跟我谈自私?
Me? Selfish? You wanna talk about selfish?
不如谈谈我们终于联♥系♥上了霍珀和艾尔
How about when we finally reach Hop and El,
却立刻丢下他们不管来探索你的这个狗屁理论?
we promptly ditch them to pursue this bullshit theory of yours?
更不要提我们最初和他们失联都是你的错
Not to mention, you're the reason that we lost contact with them
因为你没参与潜行
because of your no-show at the crawl.
所以这整个烂摊子其实是你的错 而我连句抱歉都没听到过
So this whole mess is actually your fault. And I haven't heard so much as a sorry.
该死的 再说一次 我不是没来 我是被人攻击了
Shit. Again, it's not like I just didn't show up. I was attacked.
不 你想打架 于是你就被打了
No, you wanted a fight, and that's what you got.
看看你的脸就知道了
Just look at your face.
你以前也做过一些蠢事 但这次?完胜了过去的一切
You've done some stupid shit in the past, but this? Man, this takes the cake.
你想跟我谈蠢事?
You wanna talk about dumb shit?
不如谈谈世界末日了 你却忙着
How about chasing somebody else's girlfriend
追其他人的女朋友?
while the world is ending?
南茜是我的朋友 她是朋友 好吗?
Nancy is a friend. She's a friend, okay?
你还记得那是什么感觉吗?有朋友的感觉?
You remember what that's like? Having friends?
是的 我记得有一个好朋友的感受
Yeah, I do. I remember what it was like to have a good friend,
有一个真正相信我 对我友善的朋友是什么感受
a real friend who actually believed in me, and who was actually kind to me.
啊哈!啊哈! -什么?
Aha! Aha! -What? What?
这就是了 这一切真正的原因是埃迪
There we go. What this has all been about, really, is Eddie.
你所有的胡扯把所有人都推得远远的
All your bullshit, pushing everyone away,
都是因为没有人能像他一样完美
it's because no one could ever be as perfect as he was.
他并不完美 但至少他知道这一点 不像你
He wasn't perfect, but at least he knew that, unlike you.
他从不虚伪 他不在乎别人怎么看他
He was never fake. He didn't care what other people thought about him.
他只是做他自己
He was just himself.
你知道吗?他是我认识的最聪明、最善良的人
And you know what? He was the smartest, kindest person I've ever met.
而且他只需要三十秒就能破解这个
And he would've solved this in 30 seconds flat.
如果我这么白♥痴♥ 那为什么我还站在这里?
If I'm such a goddamn idiot, how come I'm the one still standing here?
这话到底是什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
那天晚上
That night,
我告诉过你们不要逞英雄 我跟你们两个都说了
I told you not to be heroes. I told both of you.
埃迪做了什么?
What did Eddie do?
他冲进了杀人蝙蝠群里 -为了救我的命
He charged into a swarm of killer bats. -To save my life.
他没有救任何人
He saved no one.
他救了所有人! -你可以继续这么告诉自己
He saved everyone! -You can keep telling yourself that.
但内心深处 你如此生气的原因
But deep down, the reason you're so goddamn pissed
就是因为你知道真♥相♥
is because you know the truth.
埃迪想当英雄
Eddie wanted to play hero,
他做了愚蠢的决定 把自己给害死了
and he made a dumb call, and he got himself killed.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
不!搞什么鬼 朋友?
No! What the hell, man?
你在干什么啊 朋友?住手
What are you doing, man? Stop it.
嘿!住手!
Hey! Stop!
住手 朋友!亨德森!
Stop it, man! Henderson!
嘿!亨德森!嘿 你在干什么?
Hey! Hey! Henderson! Hey, what are you doing?
冷静…亨德森!
Calm down! Calm-- Henderson, Henderson!
老天啊!你会伤到自己的 朋友!
Jesus! You're gonna hurt yourself, man!
好了 达斯汀
All right, Dustin.
够了 朋友!够了!住手!
Enough, man! Enough! Enough! Stop!
你知道吗 朋友?
You know what, man?
我受够了
I'm done.
我受够了
I'm done.
好吧 行 低声下气地回去找南茜吧!
All right, yeah, just go and crawl back to Nance!
你这个愚蠢的
You dumb,
虚伪的混♥蛋♥!
fake asshole!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
也许是某种核爆♥炸♥ 就像切尔诺贝利一样?
Maybe some kind of nuclear explosion, like Chernobyl?
对
Yeah.
我之前也这么想 但如果是核爆♥炸♥
That's what I was thinking, but in a nuclear explosion,
一切都会烧毁 不会像这样直接融化
everything would burn. It wouldn't just melt like this.
你注意到空气了吗?
Do you notice the air?
空气? -对
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表