剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Tell me where the other freak is, or this one dies right here, right now.
我不知道你在说什么 就只有我们俩
I don't know what you're talking about. It's just us.
你以为 我是在和你玩游戏吗 她在哪里
You think I'm playing a game here? Where is she?
你在干什么 穆雷 这不是个好计划
Okay. Oh, what are you doing, Murray? This is not a good plan.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
好吧 那就破罐子破摔了
Okay. Here goes absolutely nothing.
最后一次机会
One last chance.
她在哪里
Where is she?
去死吧
Go to hell.
那行吧
Okay, then.
卡莉
Kali.
不
No, no, no!
卡莉
Kali. Kali.
拜托你去拿绷带 - 继续按压伤口
Get bandages please. - Keep pressure on the wound.
卡莉 看着我
Kali, look at me. Look at me.
坚持住 好吗 我在这里 你不会有事的
Hang in there, okay? I'm here. It's gonna be okay.
我撑不下去了
I'm not going to make it.
不 别这么说 你会撑下去的 你会活下去的 好吗
No, don't say that. You will. You will. You will make it, okay?
别哭 简
Don't cry, Jane.
我的故事…
My story...
注定要在这里结束
was always going to end here.
不
No.
不 不要
No, no.
霍莉
Holly.
霍莉
Holly?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
拜托
Please.
拜托 先生 不要开枪
Please, mister. Don't shoot.
你是谁
Who are you?
亨利 亨利·克里尔 我住在这附近
Henry. Henry Creel. I live near here.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
没人派我来 我在山洞里 听到了尖叫声
Nobody sent me. I was in the caves. I heard a scream.
是他们派你来的
They sent you. They sent you!
你只是糊涂了 你需要看医生
You're just confused. You need a doctor.
发生了什么
What's happening?
他现在在一段回忆里
He's in a memory now.
他很害怕 他无比的害怕
And he's scared. He's so scared.
天啊 谢天谢地
Oh my God. Thank God. Thank God. Thank God. Thank God.
我刚刚还以为你们俩死定了
I thought you two were goners for a minute there.
怎么了
Oh, what?
都不肯拥抱一下救命恩人吗
No hug from the big man, huh?
能不能来一句 “多谢你摧毁了直升机 穆雷
How about a "thank you for destroying the Huey, Murray."
你可真是太勇敢了 而且…”
"That was very brave and... and..."
出了什么事
What's wrong?
等一下
Wait.
卡莉 卡莉呢
Kali. Where's... Where's Kali?
天啊
Oh God.
艾尔 我…
El, I'm...
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我能跳上去
I can jump.
我能跳上那些巨石 跳到无底深渊里
I can jump those boulders to the Abyss.
我会直接到达那里 直接到那棵树跟前 抄近路
I'll be right there, right at the tree. Shortcut.
亨利还在那上面
Henry's still up there.
如果你摔下来… - 我不会的
If you fall... - I won't.
如果你成功跳上去…
If you make it...
我会杀了他
I kill him.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
然后呢
And then what?
我还小的时候 你在树林里找到了我…
When I was a kid, and you found me in the woods...
我当时很害怕
I was scared.
真的很害怕
Really scared.
我不了解这个世界
I didn't understand the world.
我不了解…人心
I didn't understand... people.
你收留了我
You took me in.
把我养大
Raised me.
保护了我
Protected me.
你成了我爸爸
You became my dad.
但我已经不是小孩子了
But I'm not... a kid anymore.
我也不是莎拉
And I'm not Sara.
她不需要做出选择
She didn't have a choice to make.
而我需要
But I do.
我需要你
And I need you
相信我会做出正确的选择
to trust me to make the right choice.
我需要你信任我
I need you to believe in me.
找到我
Find me.
你必须要反抗它
You must resist it.
它会吞噬你
It will consume you.
它会吞噬一切
It will consume all.
不是你
It wasn't you.
从来都不是你
It was never you.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
所以夺心魔才不想要你进那个山洞
That's why the Mind Flayer didn't want you in the cave.
它不想让你记起来
It didn't want you to remember.
我说了别来烦我
I said leave me alone.
你当时还只是个孩子 就像我一样
You were just a kid, a kid like me.
它利用了你
And it used you.
它利用你把它带到这里来
It used you to bring it here.
你和我一样 亨利
You're just like me, Henry.
一个载体
A vessel.
但你可以反抗 帮我们对抗它
But you can resist it. Help us fight it.
别让它赢 亨利 拜托了 别让它赢
Don't let it win, Henry, please. Don't let it win.
不
No.
它让我看到了真♥相♥
It showed me the truth.
它让我看到这个世界支离破碎
It showed me that this world is broken.
人性崩塌
That man is broken.
别听它的 亨利 它现在还在控制着你
Don't listen to it, Henry. It is controlling you right now.
它从来没有控制过我
It has never controlled me.
我也从来没有控制过它
And I never controlled it.
你还不明白吗 威廉
Don't you see, William?
我本可以反抗的
I could have resisted it.
但我选择了
But I chose
加入它
to join it.
天啊
Oh my God.
它…需要我
It needs... me.
我也需要它
And I need it.
我们…
We...
两个…
...are...
合二为一
one.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run! Run! Run!
达斯汀
Dustin!
快 快来 - 我们走
Come on! Come on! - Let's go!
来吧
Come on!
该死
Shit!
快点 走 快走
Come on, go! Go, go, go!
快跑
Run! Run! Run!
她伤害到它了 - 怎么会
She's hurting it. - How?
她在跟维克那搏斗
She's fighting Vecna.
集体意识
Hive mind.
所以…
So...
你果真求死心切
you truly do want to die.
我们得帮助她 - 怎么帮
We have to help her. - How?
集体意识是双向的 如果能伤害夺心魔 就能伤害维克那
The hive mind works in both ways. If we hurt the Mind Flayer, we hurt Vecna.
什么 伤害那个哥斯拉
What, hurt Godzilla over there?
要对这么巨大的东西造成伤害 我们就必须分头行动
The only way to damage anything of that scale, we spread out.
从四面八方包抄 一点一点地削减它的生命值
Flank it on all sides. Just chip away at its hit points.
“生命值” 你在说什么
"Hit points"? What are you talking about?
那里
There.
我们中的一个把它引到那个峡谷里 其余的人在悬崖上就位
One of us draws it to that canyon. The rest take positions on those cliffs.
从上方伏击它
Ambush it from above.
只有一个问题
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表