剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Okay, it's very dark.
但不完全是黑的
But not totally.
看到光线剪影了吗?
You see that cutout of light?
形状和山洞入口一样
It's in the same shape as the cave entrance.
盖子裂开的形状刚好和我们知道亨利去过的洞穴
What are the chances it cracks in the same shape as the cave,
入口形状一样的可能性有多大?
the cave we know Henry visited?
我觉得镜头盖是张地图 亨利年轻时做的地图
I think the cap is a map, a map Henry made when he was young,
一张能指引我们去到某个秘密地点的地图
a map that'll lead us to some kind of secret location.
我们只需要让形状对齐就行
We just have to get the shapes to line up.
你觉得在这个秘密地点我们会找到什么?
And you think in this secret location, we'll find what?
亨利的创伤性记忆?
Henry's traumatic memory?
那个 还有逃离坎马卓兹的办法
That. And a way out of Camazotz.
至少…这是我的理论
At least… that's my theory.
我很喜欢 -谢谢
I like it. -Thanks.
但你的理论有个很小的漏洞
There's one tiny hole in your theory, though.
我们快到秘密地点了 我长了眼睛
We're near the secret location, and I've got eyes,
除了更多该死的沙子 我还是什么都看不到…
and I still see absolutely nothing but more goddamn sand--
抓牢!
Hold on!
“M”标记地点
"M" marks the spot.
薇琪 你要不要把想法说出来?
Vic, do you want to maybe verbalize something?
我看不懂你的表情是想要沟通些什么
It's just unclear what your face is trying to communicate here.
我知道很难消化这么多内容 尤其是一下子全都告诉了你
I know that it's a lot to absorb, especially all in one go.
怪物 还有另一个维度
Monsters and alternate dimensions,
我意识到给特恩鲍一家人下毒是有点不道德…
and I realize that the drugging of the Turnbows was a bit unethical--
好了 住口 罗宾 拜托 别说了 -我想告诉你一百万次了
Okay, stop, Robin. Please, just stop. -I tried to tell you like a million times.
不 你撒谎了 然后你一遍又一遍地撒谎
No, you lied. And then you kept lying over and over and over again.
我就知道有不对劲的地方 -我知道!对不起!
I knew something was wrong. -I know! I'm sorry!
“工作忙疯了 明天再打给你”
"Crazy day at work. Call you tomorrow."
“抱歉 噪点电台又出现了危机”
"Sorry, there's another crisis at the Squawk."
在广播电台工作 谁会通宵加班?
I mean, who works all night at a radio station?
谁又会傻到相信这种鬼话?
And who is stupid enough to believe that?
显然是我 薇琪
Apparently me, Vickie,
我就坐在家里等待着电♥话♥铃响起
who's sitting at home, waiting for the phone to ring
而你却和你的朋友们嗑药嗑嗨了
while you're off with your friends, getting high.
嗑嗨了?
Getting high?
拜托了 罗宾 你正在经历戒断
Come on, Robin. You are going through withdrawal.
你想错了 我没有吸毒
You have the wrong idea. I am not on drugs.
是啊 抱歉 -看看我就知道了!
Right, sorry. -Just look at me!
你一直在忙着和你的朋友们一起追捕怪物!
You have been busy with your friends hunting monsters!
天啊!好吧 也许你甚至相信了自己的谎言
God! All right, maybe you even believe it yourself.
很明显你吸了很大的量 如果你一下子彻底戒断
With the amount that you were clearly on, if you just go cold turkey,
会引发混淆、妄想症、幻觉…
it can cause confusion, paranoia, hallucinations…
这些不是幻觉!
These are not hallucinations!
好吧 那我们重述一下
Okay. So let's recap.
有一个黑巫师… -嗯哼
There is a dark wizard… -Uh-huh.
…他在偷小孩… -是的
…who is stealing children… -Yep.
…并把他们放进梦境世界里 -对
…and putting them in a dream world. -Right.
薇琪 大地一分为四了
Vickie, the earth has split in four.
军队接管了我们的小镇
The military has taken over our town.
我说的话真的有那么疯狂吗?
Is what I'm saying really so insane?
疯到家了!
Batshit!
你想知道我的脸在沟通什么信息吗?
You wanna know what my face is communicating right now?
是的 -愤怒
Yes. -Anger.
但还有一点点 非常非常不情愿的一点点
But with a dash, and it is a very, very reluctant dash,
担心
of worry.
因为尽管我现在对你气得不行
Because as furious as I am with you right now,
你身体不好 罗宾 你需要帮助
you are not well, Robin, and you need help.
你真的需要去看病
You need serious help.
我接到电♥话♥说有药品被偷了… -等等
I got a call about some drugs… -Hang on.
你看到她了吗?
Have you seen her?
罗宾·巴克利?
Robin Buckley?
是的 她在这里 我刚看到她走进了那边那个房♥间
Yes, she's here. I just saw her go into that room right there.
薇琪 我真的很抱歉
Vickie, I'm so sorry.
不要
Don't.
但我得走了 -罗宾!
But I gotta go. -Robin!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 我在跟你说话呢!
Hey, I'm talking to you!
巴克利 停下!
Buckley, stop!
你这是要去哪里啊?
Where do you think you're going?
救命! -救命!
Help!
救命! -达斯汀!
Help! -Dustin!
救命!史蒂夫! -嘿!
Help! Steve! -Hey!
谢了
Oh, thank you.
你到底在干什么?肯定行不通的 停下!快停下!
Steve, what the hell are you doing? That's never gonna work. Stop! Stop!
史蒂夫 住手 我是认真的 这不安全
Steve, stop. I'm serious. It's not safe.
你会摔下来的 -不稳定 我已经知道了 好吗?
You're gonna fall. -It's unstable. I got it already, okay?
不 不要!别再这么混♥蛋♥了!
No, don't! Stop being an asshole!
我没有 我在努力救他们!
I'm not. I'm trying to get to them!
你总是想害死你自己 我不能让这种事再次发生了
You always try to get yourself killed, and I can't let it happen again.
别再这么自私了 拜托了
Stop being so selfish, please.
如果你上去 你就会死 我无法再次面对这种事了
If you go on there, you're gonna die, and I can't deal with it again.
你不能死 因为我没法再次面对这种事了
You can't die 'cause I can't deal with it again.
别再让这种事发生了 拜托 拜托不要再发生这种事了
Don't let it happen again. Please. Please don't let it happen again.
你不能死
Not you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 不会的
No, no, no.
救命! -救命!
Help! -Help!
拜托!救命!嘿! -救命!
Come on! Help! Hey! -Help!
哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
下来 坐下 坐下来
Down. Get down. Get down.
我们在做什么? -坐下来可以分散体重
What are we doing? -Sitting spreads our weight out.
戈德斯丁老师 物理课
Mr. Goldstein, physics.
我们可以多争取一些时间
We can buy ourselves some time.
他们一定已经听到我们的呼救声了
They must have heard us by now.
那他们为什么还没回应?
Then why haven't they called back?
就算是回应了 他们又能做些什么?
And even if they did, what could they even do?
一些事 任何事
Something. Anything.
他们不会来了
They're not coming.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你想要我说实话的
You wanted honesty.
我讨厌冲撞乐队
I hate The Clash.
什么?
What?
我讨厌冲撞乐队
I hate The Clash.
你每次放他们的歌♥ 我就想要试着与现实脱离
Every time you put them on, I just try to disassociate from reality.
行
Yep.
我讨厌读你的文章
I hate reading your articles.
你并不是真的想听我的看法
You don't actually wanna hear my thoughts.
你只想要我告诉你写得很棒
You just want me to tell you they're great.
因为的确写得很棒
Because they are.
大多数时候是的
Most of the time.
大多数…
Most of the…
哇 好吧
Wow. Okay.
我从没读过《五号♥屠场》
I never read Slaughterhouse-Five.
我只是读了克里夫笔记 假装我喜欢
I just read the Cliff notes and pretended I liked it.
我没读过《安娜·卡列尼娜》
I never read Anna Karenina.
我只是读了克里夫笔记 假装我喜欢
I just read the Cliff notes and pretended I liked it.
你总是迟到整整六分钟
You are always exactly six minutes late,
我什么都没说 但实际上 我气得想要砸墙
and I never say anything, but really, I wanna punch a wall.
我把你的粉红色毛衣送去二手店了
I took your pink sweater to Goodwill.
什么?我还想找那件
What? I was looking for that.
你知道我讨厌粉红色
You know I hate pink.
但事后我感到内疚了 如果这样能让你好受些
But I felt guilty afterwards if that makes you feel better.
我把最后一袋紫色棕榈树欢欣大♥麻♥倒进马桶里冲了
I flushed the last bag of Purple Palm Tree Delight down the toilet,
事后我也没有感到内疚
and I didn't feel guilty about it after.
拜托 -我讨厌你嗑嗨的时候
Come on. -I hate it when you're high.
我讨厌你喝醉的时候
I hate it when you're drunk.
我最讨厌的就是你磕嗨了 我又喝醉的时候
I hate it most of all when you're high and I'm drunk.
我也是
Me too.
我们为什么要这么做?
Why do we do that?
不知道
No idea.
我从没向爱默生学院递交过申请
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表