剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
-快走 -我们快走
- Move it. - Let's get out of here!
沿白杨街 开往主街
Headed down Poplar, toward Main.
-甩掉他们 米克 -我在努力了
- Get 'em off of us, Mick! - I'm working on it!
-小巷 你右边 -好的
- The alley. To your right. - Okay.
该死
Shit!
该死 该死
Shit! Shit! Shit!
该死
Shit!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
-该死的 又来了 -该死
- Son of a bitch! We got more! - Oh, shit!
他们在沿第7街行驶
They're headed down 7th.
做点什么 卡莉 做点什么
Do something, Kali. Do something!
下个路口右转 有条隧♥道♥ 进去
Next right. There's a tunnel. Take it.
我们追上他们了
We got these bastards now!
我去
Holy shit!
该死
Shit!
你怎么回事 亚当斯
What the hell is wrong with you, Adams?
你干什么呢
The hell are you doing?
亚当斯 怎么回事 你为什么停车
Adams! Come on. What the hell? Why'd you stop?
亚当斯 亚当斯
Adams! Adams!
亚当斯 我跟你说话呢
Adams, I'm talkin' to you!
亚当斯 亚当斯
Adams! Adams!
该死的 该死的
Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!
今晚早些时候 一场警方追车震撼了匹兹堡
A police chase rocked downtown Pittsburgh earlier this evening...
又一枚破美分
Another stupid penny!
达斯汀 小心点 你差点砸到喵喵
Dusty, watch it! You almost hit Mews.
-我能看看你坐垫下面吗 -达斯汀
- Can I please check under your cushions? - Dusty.
妈妈 求你了 情况紧急
Mom, please? It's an emergency!
谁跟你最好 谁跟你最好
Who's your buddy? Who's your buddy?
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
卢卡斯 收到吗
Lucas, you copy?
我有四枚25美分 你呢
I've got four quarters. What's your haul?
是你那少的可怜的战利品的五倍
Take your puny haul and multiply it by five.
怎么可能
How?
你像个流浪汉一样到处搜刮的时候
While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum,
我去给老亨弗里剪草坪来着
I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn.
老亨弗里有这么多现金吗
Old Man Humphrey's got that kinda cash?
-快呼叫迈克吧 -你呼叫他
- Just call Mike already. - You call Mike.
我像个爷们似的辛苦劳动了 现在得去洗澡
I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man.
完毕 通话结束
Over and out.
迈克 收到吗 迈克 收到吗
Mike, do you copy? Mike, do you copy?
嗯 收到
Yeah. Yeah, I copy.
-你在这个频道上干吗 -没干吗
- What are you doing on this channel? - Nothing.
卢卡斯和我总共凑了六块
Lucas and I have six bucks total.
-你呢 -该死 我还不知道
- What's your haul? - Shit! I don't know yet.
什么叫你还不知道
What do you mean you don't know yet?
等等 呼叫威尔
Hold on. Call Will.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我会还你的
I'll pay you back!
再见
Bye!
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
回来
Get back here!
别在家里跑
No running in the house.
怎么回事
What is going on?
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
好了 我两小时后来接你
Okay. So, I'll pick you up in two hours.
-9点整 知道了吗 -好
- That's 9:00 on the dot, okay? - Okay.
要是出了什么事 如果你想回家
If anything happens, if you need to come home,
就用他们的电♥话♥ 打到家里就行 好吗
just ask them to use their phone and call home. Okay?
-别... -别步行或骑自行车回家
- Don't... - Don't walk or bike home.
我知道
I know.
-好了 亲爱的 -妈妈 我得走了
- Okay, but, sweetie... - Mom, I have to go.
好好玩
Have fun.
想要屠龙 就使用魔剑
To slay the dragon, use the magic sword.
天呐 这可是未知领域
Oh, Jesus! I'm in unchartered territory here, guys.
-趴下 趴下 -好了 我趴下了
- Down! Down! Down! - I'm going! I'm going!
我上了 我上了
I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!
好啦 闭嘴 闭嘴
Okay. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
不不不
No. No. No!
不不不 我讨厌这死贵的破玩意
No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit!
该死的 破玩意
Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!
你就是不够灵活 总会练成的
You're not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day.
但在此之前 达芙妮公主仍属于我
But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine.
随便了 飞天蜈蚣和挖金子我还是第一
Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定什么
Sure about what?
开什么玩笑 不不
You're kidding me. No, no, no.
闪开 不不 不不
Move! Move! No, no, no, no, no. Hey, no! No! No!
-751300分 -不可能
- 751,300 points! - That's impossible.
-疯狂麦克斯是谁 -比你厉害
- Who is Mad Max? - Better than you.
-是你吗 -你知道我讨厌挖金子
- Is it you? - You know I despise Dig Dug.
-那是谁啊 -是啊 说吧 基斯
- Then who is it? - Yeah, spill it, Keith.
你想打听消息 那我需要回报
You want information, then I need something in return.
不不 不行 你别想跟她约会
No, no, no. No way. You're not getting a date with her.
迈克 拜托 让他约会吧
Mike, come on. Just get him the date.
我才不要卖♥♥姐姐
I'm not prostituting my sister!
但这是为了件好事啊
But it's for a good cause.
不 别帮他安排约会 知道吗
No, don't get him the date. Know what?
他会把他恶心的红疹传染给你们全家的
He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family.
痤疮不是红疹 而且也不传染
Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious,
你个没发育的废物
you prepubescent wastoid.
我是废物 她才不会想跟你约会呢
Oh, I'm a wastoid? She wouldn't go on a date with you.
你一小时才挣2.5美元吗
You make, like, what? $2.50 an hour?
-卷发不错啊 -你还要取笑我的头发
- Nice perm. - Gonna make fun of my hair?
伙计们有没有看到...
Guys, do you see the...
威尔 你没事吧
Will! Are you okay?
嗯 我...
Yeah. I just...
-想喘口气 -来吧 你去打挖金子
- I needed some air. - Come on. You're up on Dig Dug.
我们去夺回第一名
Let's take that top score back, huh?
早 吉姆
Good morning, Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
等等 我们得谈谈
Hold on a second. We need to talk.
离我远点
Get away from me.
别这样
Okay, no...
-离我远点 -你肯定会想听听的
- Get away from me. - You really going to wanna hear this.
-离我远点 -相信我 我只要五分钟
- Get away from me. - Trust me. I only want five minutes!
我还想和波·德瑞克约会呢
Yeah, I want a date with Bo Derek.
谁没有点梦想
We all want things.
这不是儿戏 吉姆
This isn't a laughing matter, Jim.
这事很严肃的
This is serious, okay?
我真的有很重要的发现
I really got something here. I'm telling you!
-早啊 局长 -早
- Hey. Mornin', Chief. - Morning.
早啊 莫里
Morning, Murray.
你那些戳屁♥股♥的外星人有证据了吗 莫里
Got any proof on your butt-probin' aliens yet, Murray?
我现在认为 霍金斯曾经
I now believe there was, and may still be,
可能现在还有苏联间谍
a Russian spy presence in Hawkins.
苏联间谍
Russian spies!
那些苏联间谍跟外星人是一伙儿的吗
Are the Russian spies in cahoots with the aliens?
他们有什么关系 我糊涂了
Or how do they fit in here? I'm confused.
已经有多起事件报告了 多起
I'm talking multiple reports now. Multiple reports, okay?
报告称在霍金斯发现苏联儿童
Of a Russian child in Hawkins.
儿童 你说什么呢
A child? What are you talking about, a child?
一个可能具有超能力的女孩
A girl who may have psionic abilities.
-超能力 -念力
- "Psionic"? - Psychic.
那个让一个男孩尿了裤子的女孩呢
What about that girl that made that kid pee himself?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表